Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:19 pm

He flushed red and shivered. "Y..yea s..sorry...." He pulled away and finished getting ready. "We'll go shopping for clothes for you today as well." He smiled and went to the door, waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:28 pm

She slipped on her shoes and the coat he'd put around her shoulders yesterday. "Thank you, Ryan," she said softly, a soft kiss placed on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:31 pm

Ryan's face went pure red and he shivered a bit. "Y..Your welcome S..Sophia." He opened the door for her and smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:40 pm

She blinked and raised an eyebrow, but went before him since he seemed intent on it and waited for him to lock his place up. The foxy girl wondered if perhaps he really did feel something more. Perhaps he had a crush on her.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:12 pm

He smiled and followed after locking up, gulping softly. He looked away and walked beside her. "S..so how w..was breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:20 pm

"It was really good," she said with a smile. She did notice, however, that Ryan wasn't looking at her anymore. "Ummm, is something wrong?" Sophia asked, her tail swishing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:25 pm

He flushed redder and nodded. "Y...yes I'm fine." He looked at her and smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:28 pm

"Okay...if you're sure..." this morning and last night he hadn't been nervous at all, but now...he seemed very shy. Why had he changed, she wondered. With a little shrug, the girl asked, "So is it always as busy as it was yesterday?" She was referring to the restaurant, of course.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:37 pm

He smiled more and pet her softly. "It should be much more slack than yesterday. So you don't have to worry that much."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:41 pm

"Okay," she said cheerfully. "Oh, do you need an application or any kind of paperwork on me?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:49 pm

"We'll get to that as soon as we get there in between the customers. I'll even help you out, you can use my address and phone number for yours."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:36 pm

She could not believe that he was this nice. It just couldn't be possible. Could it? Sophia couldn't help but smile at him and before she knew what she was doing, she had him in a tight hug. "Thank you so much. For everything. If there's ever anything I can do to pay you back, just say the word and it's yours." She smiled and then went back to walking with him, a little extra bounce in her step.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:02 pm

Ryan smiled happily and ruffles her hair a little. "As long as your happy and content, I shall also be happy and content." He walked alongside her and opened the door for her once he got there, the other two members of his family were already preparing.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:05 pm

"Good morning," Sophia said with a smile. She hung up her borrowed coat and Ryan's with everyone else's and waited for someone to tell her what she needed to do. The foxy girl couldn't help but wonder if he'd meant what he'd said to sound differently. To her, it was earnest, sweet, innocent. But had he meant it to sound like something a lover might have said? She shook her head. No, that couldn't be it. He was just being nice to her.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:19 pm

Ryan smiled a bit and handed her a form and a pen. "No one's here yet so go ahead and fill it out." He also handed her a clipboard. "This may help."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:22 pm

"Thanks," she said with a little chuckle. That said, the foxy girl began to fill out the form until she got to the address and the phone number part. She could leave that blank for now and let him fill it in. In a matter of ten minutes, she was finished with everything but that. "Here you go?" she said, handing it to him once he had a spare moment. I didn't know the address or phone number so you can fill that out. But that's everything else you'll need."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:36 pm

He nodded and filled out the parts that needed to be filled. "There ya go, I'll just file this and..." He held out a hand. "Welcome to your new job."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:38 pm

She was so excited to finally have things sorted out that she hugged him instead. Though she quickly realized that her behavior was probably not acceptable and pulled away, opting to shake his hand instead. "I'm glad to be here," she said, never having been quite so honest in her entire life.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:06 am

He smiled more when she hugged him, ruffling her hair again. "Your energy will get you far." His sister purred and popped up behind her. "Come come now lovebirds! Time for work!"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:42 am

Sophia smiled at the other girl and nodded. "Just show me what to do and I'll take care of it!"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:08 pm

She dragged Sophia off to get ready. "Ok. Help me fill the drink machines." She eeped as her own tail popped out. "Oh bother!" She tucked the tail back into a small patch inside the dress.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:06 pm

"If you don't mind me asking," Sophia started as she walked with the girl. "Why do you hide your tail? And your ears? I'm sure they're pretty," she said with a smile. She stepped up on a stool and took off the top of the machine, ready to help fill at any time. "What first?" she asked, her own foxy tail wagging just a bit. She made certain that there was nothing in her immediate vicinity to knock over with it, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:21 pm

"My brother is trying to protect me from being approached by a male in THAT way, at least until I'm 18." She smiled a little. "Oh! uhm....." She handed the girl the container of water, next to follow would be sodas and ice.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:30 pm

"Ah, I see." She smiled, taking the water, carefully pouring it into the machine. "It's funny. I guess you working here does make you a little more vulnerable, but I never thought that my ears and tail would attract that kind of attention." Sophia shrugged and passed back the empty container before taking the next from her. Maybe that was why Ryan thought she was so pretty?
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:36 pm

"I see why my brother likes you. He likes people with tails a lot, but most of his girlfriends only use him." She handed her one of the sodas. "Just don't hurt him Sophia, please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next