Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:44 pm

The girl blinked and poured in the soda. "Hurt him?" Her ears twitched as the soda was emptied. "Wait...how can you even be sure he likes me that way? I've only known him for a day..." her ears drooped a little as she held an empty bin before she passed that back as well.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:08 pm

"I just know my brother." She sighed and shook her head. "He's so quick to fall for a pretty face."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:34 pm

"I see," she said, her ears drooping as she dumped more soda into the machine. It all made sense now. "I'll make sure he knows that that's not what I'm looking for," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:59 pm

"Hm? Why not?" She blinked and tilted her head. "You seem to like my brother as he likes you."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:58 pm

"I do like him...but I hardly know him...and he's done so much for me..." she shook her head and climbed down after putting the lid back on. "It doesn't seem like it would be right for me to take advantage of him...I don't want to be the pretty face that ends up hurting him somehow..." she frowned and looked at Ryan's sister. "I'm sorry if I made you worry. Is there anything else that needs to be done?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:05 pm

He ruffled the others hair just like her brother did, grinning. "Ya know if ya don't ask him ouuuuut, he won't ask yooooou." She giggled softly. "Uhmmm....... Ketchup refills!"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:48 pm

Why did everyone have to send her such mixed messages? Couldn't anyone just tell her what they wanted? Like ketchup refills. She was perfectly capable of completing such a task--and she could understand what was being said. So she nodded and took the bottles from all of the tables.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:30 pm

The girl went off to her own business, starting to seat a couple customers. Everyone could tell it was going to be a slow day. Ryan came out of his office, yawning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:39 pm

Sophia continued to fill the ketchup bottles, even wiping down the bottles and lids before she redistributed them to all of the tables with a smile. She saw Ryan and smiled softly before heading back into the kitchen and seeing if there was anything else she could do for anyone. It would be a day or so before she got the hang of things.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:04 pm

Ryan's brother stretched and yawned, the guy not quite awake yet. Unlike his other siblings he had short blond hair with a blue stripe through his hair instead of a pink one, his eyes couldn't be seen that well because he wore glasses but he had blue eyes. He was also much paler than the other two and almost a head taller than Ryan and was lithe. in comparison to his brother that it was amazing he could do so much. "Excuse me, can I help you miss?" He had turned around to look at her with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:16 pm

She smiled softly. "If you could tell me what to do now, that would be great. It seems like all of the customers are being taken care of and I've helped refill the soda machine and ketchup bottles...Oh, I'm sorry, I don't think I ever caught your name yesterday in the confusion. If I did, I'm afraid I've already forgotten. I'm Sophia, the new waitress."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:26 pm

He smiled sincerely and bowed. "I'm Paul. I hope your enjoying your job." He snapped back to the first question. "Oh! Do you know how to cook any? I need some help making some cakes for business partners coming to see us tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:30 pm

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I'm pretty good with baking. I'd be happy to help," she said with a cheerful wag of her tail. "Just show me the recipe and I'll be glad to help you, Paul." It was nice to know that she could be useful. Maybe Paul would be more straightforward than his siblings. He certainly looked different. Still, they were all very kind to her, and she wanted to pay them back somehow.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:38 pm

He smiled more and opened a recipe book, showing her a Chocolate Cream Cake recipe. "That one right there, they all have a bit of a sweet tooth." He laughed and got the ingredients out for her then told her where the pans were and pat her softly. "Once your done, put it in the freezer and we'll reheat them tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:54 pm

"Sure thing," she said, starting on the first of many cakes. She smiled as she worked, absorbed in her baking, smiling as the first two went into the oven and she started on the next.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:06 pm

He went back to his own work, not speaking the rest of the time to her. Ryan would pop in to check on the food once in a while. but other than that it was uneventful.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:10 pm

By lunch, the entire line of cakes were finished and stored in the freezer. "All done, Paul," she said with a smile. "I hope I did a good enough job."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:13 pm

He nodded and smiled, patting her on the head. "I think you've done very well. Tomorrow I'll give you something special for your troubles." He went back to work, humming softly. "Mind cleaning up?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:19 pm

"Sure." She smiled and put away the ingredients that she knew the initial location of. Then she cleaned off the counter she'd been working at and moved all of her dishes into the sink for washing. Pushing back her sleeves, she got to work washing and sanitizing each one, thinking about Ryan as she worked. He'd said that they would go to a movie after work and get her more clothes. Even now, she had no idea how he felt about her...still, she wondered if his sister had been right, still confused about their conversation from before.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:43 pm

Paul smiled a little and kissed her forehead when she was done. "Thank you very much. The orders have stepped up so do you want to stay in here and cook or go out and take orders with Ryan and Sam?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:40 pm

"If you think you'll need some help, I can stay, but you'd probably benefit more from Ryan's help than mine. I'll go switch places with him so you can have help that knows what to do, hm?" She smiled and gave a cheerful little wave before heading out into the lobby area. There were a lot of full tables, but not nearly as many as the night before.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:37 am

Ryan smiled and pet her softly. "My turn to cook?" He looked down at her and handed her the notebook.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:47 am

"Paul could use a little bit of help." She nodded and took the small pad from him, heading over to the tables she noticed were in need of service. She smiled at Sam when she saw her and took a few orders before heading back into the kitchen and getting some beverages. She smiled at the brothers who cooked before heading back out.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:22 pm

Sam waved a little then got back to work same with Paul, but Ryan smiled and handed her a small bag. "Here, you and Sam take a small break. Don't worry, I'll take over."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:54 pm

She blinked, with a smile. "Are you sure you can handle it all by yourself?" She took the bag and started to look around for Sam. She waved at her until she saw someone enter the little restaurant where she was trying to make her life better. Someone who had put her there...it was her old family. She dropped the bag, her eyes widening as a small whimper escaped her. Soon afterword, she turned tail and ran out of the building into the back alley with no explanation, not stopping. It appeared as though she was quite fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next