Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) Empty
PostSubject: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 10:10 pm

The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) School_Series_Jett

Satsuki had just transferred to his new school in the United States from his home in Kyoto, Japan, he knew a little English but knew not the customs nor did he understand half of the things that were being said to him by the family that had agreed to take care of him while he was here. He blushed a bit when he was being introduced, standing at the front of the classroom as they did in Japan, still so used to talking in Japanese that he completely forgot that these were not people who could understand his native language, he completely introduced himself and everything. He then stopped and slapped a hand over his own mouth. "I..I'm sorry, I know not much English."

The teacher sighed and sent him to his seat. "His name is Satsuki Nirotashi. He is a transfer student from Japan and please bear with him, it was a little sudden so he wasn't able to learn very much English, If anyone wishes to help him study English, just ask. Uhm..... Anyway! Any questions for our new student?"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 10:59 pm

The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) Anime%20guy

Dylan Henderson was a senior at his school and pretty much the king of his school along with his girlfriend. He was straight[for now] and loved his girlfriend to death. He heard that there was going to be a new student all the way from japan. He was eager to see this kid since it wasn't everyday that the Japanese would move to the States. The day for him to come, Dylan took a seat in class and once class settled, he saw the transfer student, feeling bad for him that he didn't know much english. It'd make his time here very difficult.

A few snickers were heard from the back of the class as he started to talk in Japanese, he being one of those who were snickering. As the new kid apologized, some of the guys in the back that were good pals with Dylan, were already thinking of ways to make this boy's life here a living hell. When the teacher asked after introducing Satsuki to the class, he smirked nad raised his hand, speaking once he was called on. "So um...Satsuki, can you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?" He immitated Chris Tucker from 'Rush Hour.'
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 11:48 pm

He turned to the other and smiled. "I can understand a little, but I learn a little slower because of the language barrier, so sometimes I won't." With some of his sentences he sounded as if he wasn't born in Japan at all in fact he sounded American as he could be. "Any other questions?" He looked around. "I'll be happy to answer any question as best I can."
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:16 am

All three of their faces seemed to drop since this kid wasn't at all embarrassed or insulted it seemed by the way Dylan asked that. biting his lower lip, Dylan shook his head as he put his arm around his girlfriend's shoulder. "He's just some asian foreigner who should do you nails hunny." he said, not caring if he was being racist or so messed up.

[note: i am not racist. neither do i think that is what asian's do. please keep that in mind. and i aplogize if i insulted you or anyone else who is reading this rp]
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:35 am

He smiled more because he knew he'd made a fool out of the boys just a little. He didn't get the snide comment and tilted his head, but he could tell from the tone that it was something very rude. "Baka zasshu." He referred Dylan as not a stupid person, but a stupid mutt, not even worthy of being a human being.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:25 pm

And thus it made Dylan stand up and slam his hands on his desk. "What did you call me you asian freak!?" She yelled, as he made his way to Satsuki's desk and picked up the little munchkin by the collar of his shirt nad hten slammed him against the wall. HE didn't care that the teacher was trying to pry his hands off of the new guy. No one called him anything especially in a language he didn't understand. He vowed to beat this punk's ass everyday. "What'd you call me!?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:05 pm

He spat in Dylan's face and smirked. "Your a stupid mutt, your not even worthy to be considered human. In fact, I don't even think mutt is the right word for you. You are an insignificant worm who's only skills are fucking and sleeping and eating dirt." He smirked more as if daring the other to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:16 pm

Dylan glared at him and he did his best to hold his temper back. "You better watch your back punk." He siad as he pushed hi hard to the wall and then let him go. He took his slip to go to the principal's office and then went to his desk and packed up his stuff and walked out going to the pricipal's office and sitting outide, waiting to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:45 pm

He apologized to the class and walked out as well, leaving his things behind. "Pardon me for a while." He didn't understand anything the teacher said about taking his seat and not to leave the class just yet. He really didn't care however and stopped right in front of Dylan. "You have a bad temper, however I see you know when to quit. You are one step closer to being human, zasshu." He went to walk on, waiting for the other to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:52 pm

Dylan sat back and he smirked when he saw Satsuki. Hearing his words, he chuckled and he nodded. this kid had balls and he liked that though he knew his friends wouldn't. "Hey asian boy, watch your ass around here. If you know what's good you would keep a low profile around here." He was serious in his warning. when he was called in, he got up and he walked into the principal's office. "Ms. H, we have to stop meeting lke this," He chcukled a bit as he sat down. And he was taking this lightly when it was a serious matter.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:46 am

"I'll take your advice Zasshu-sempai." He smiled a bit and went to the cafeteria to sit until lunch time, uninterested now in learning for today. He yawned and lay his head down on the table, falling asleep. He awoke just as the lunch bell rang, getting his tray and sitting back down where he was before.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:30 pm

Having harassed and threatened the new kid, Dylan was given a month of detention. It sucked since he would have to be stuck with the one teacher he hated. Mr. Boman. Oh god that man was evil and he loved to terrorize Dylan so much just because he put a whoopie cushion filled with ricotta cheese on the seat of his chair so that when he sat on it, the cheese inflated out and stained his pants. Hilarious but embarrassing on Mr. Boman's part.

Sighing, he got up and thanked Ms. H and then walked out and went to lunch. Getting it he sat down next to his girlfriend, and started to make out with her. They did that everyday at lunch for about ten minutes and then ate their food. It was awesome. BUt today, while making out with her, his eyes hit over to Satsuki real quick and then he closed them and continued making out with her.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:18 pm

Satsuki sighed and lay his head down, pushing away his food after he saw Dylan and his girlfriend making out. He, like he supposed many others to feel, was disgusted at the act and immediately felt ill. Wait, why did he even care? He sat there for a while without eating one thing because he was so focused on why he even cared.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:05 pm

After about ten minutes, when is girlfriend needed to pull back for air and some water, Dylan smiled and kissed her neck and then started to eat his food. He looked over to Satsuki, seeing he was looking in their direction and shot him a glare. People expect Dylan to be king and since he had already made it evident that he hated Satsuki when he really was more impressed with the kid, he had to keep that act up. Even if he didn't want to...
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:28 pm

Satsuki yawned and flipped the other off, smirking a bit. He enjoyed seeing the other pissed off, this would give him something to do. He licked his lips and waited for the other or someone else to attack him, it was a thrill.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:37 pm

One of Dylan's friends saw the new guy flipping Dylan off, he personally was about to take care of it but his friend, Jesse stepped in as well as Josh and they walked over and sat across from Satsuki. "hey kid, we'll be nice and warn you fairly. You don't act lke that around Dylan and his girlfriend. You're lucky he hasn't beaten you to a pulp yet. So get on your better behavior or we'll take this outside, right now." Jesse told him.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:52 pm

"Oro?" He tilted his head and blinked. "What are you talking about?" He looked as if he had no idea what he'd done. "If I've done anything wrong please tell me what."
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:15 pm

"Okay you freak don't even be playing that stupid innocent act." Josh snapped. Jesse calmed Josh down trying to keep this civilized. "Flipping Dylan and us off, calling him names in a foreign language? You better watch it kid since there are plenty of people here who wouldn't mind kicking your asian ass back to Japan." he threatened.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:27 pm

"I apologize, I didn't mean to offend." He smiled softly. "Any way I can atone for what I've done?"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm

The two guys smirked to each other and nodded. "Can you follow us please?" Jesse asked as he stood up as well with Josh and waited for him to do so.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:45 pm

He stood and nodded, looking over at Dylan before following the boys. "Where are we going anyway?" He smiled and yawned a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:53 pm

"You'll see." Jesse smirked, his back to him, Josh following behind Satsuki. They lead him to the boy's bathroom where they walked to a stall. "So stand over there." Josh said pointing to the spot in front of the toilet.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:57 pm

He blinked and did as he was told, just standing there. "What now?" He looked back at the boys then looked back with a smirk. This was fun.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:02 pm

Jesse grabbed his arms and Josh dunked his head into the toilet and flushed, giving him a swirly. They pulled his head up and smirked. "You like this new kid. Here have a go again." Josh smirked giving him another swirly. The two guys let him there and walked out of the boys bathroom, going to the cafeteria. Sitting down at the table they smirked at Dylan. "Taken care of."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:14 pm

Satoshi winced as he tried to hold his breath, but quickly lost it and when they left he just lay there gasping for breath. When he caught his breath he stood up and started to wash his face and hair in the sink. He sighed and continued to wash for a while, hoping no one would come in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next