Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) Empty
PostSubject: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:10 pm

They were right in the middle of a game. Neither of them were really ahead, but it was the perfect time for her to make a bet. Why? Because she had liked him since she could remember. "I've got an idea," she said with a little smile on her face, her lips shining just slightly from the gloss she wore. "Let's make a little wager. Whoever loses this game has to go on a date with the winner and do whatever they say. So long as it's not illegal. Deal?" The brunette asked, leaning against the pool table just a bit, knowing it was her turn next. Julia wondered how he would handle her bet. Normally, he wasn't one to walk away from a challenge, but because it was her, and not some random girl he'd met at a bar, she wondered if things would be different. And if he did say yes and somehow managed to win, how would he treat her on their date?
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:42 pm

Lan had been interested in her for a while, they had been friends for as long as he could remember. He was surprised by her bet, it meant no matter what they would go on a date, did that mean she wanted that, or did she want to play with him? He watched her as she leaned against the table, "Yeah alright sounds good, if you're willing to do any thing I say," He smirked at her going closer, "You're turn right?" His blue eyes watched her eyes seeing that she wasn't just joking. He brushed some of his blond hair out of his eyes with a smile, " just remember your bet."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:34 pm

Lucy smiled as he accepted her offer. "Good. We'll go ahead and do it then," she said, lining up her shot. Her cleavage was quite noticeable from this angle, but she preferred to think that he looked away when she made things too easy. Moments later, her she smacked a striped ball into a corner pocket. "Oh, shit, I'm solids...I guess you're up, Lan."

((Just out of curiosity, who did you want to win the game? It doesn't matter much to me, but I'm probably not going to be a strong dom if that's what you're looking for.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:20 pm

Lan looked at her breast for a second then looked down a bit red. He smirked as he saw her shot, 'Well I' not about to lose a bet like this, after all who knows what'll go through your mind." He went over seeing the perfect shot. He thought she had just made it too easy as he took the shot, hitting two of his balls into separate pockets, "Looks like I might just win this." He smirked, not having that many balls left, just one and the 8. He got the last one but when he tried the 8 he it didn't go in.

(( I guess I'll win))
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:54 pm

((Right-o))

Lucy smiled and sighed in relief as he missed. "What I would think of? I think I should be a bit more worried than you!" She laughed softly and took her shot knocking her balls in with little effort. Once she got around to shooting the 8 ball, however, she made another miss. "I guess it's your turn," she said, becoming a bit nervous. She wondered what he might ask her to do on their little date.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:01 pm

Lan smiled as he pointed to the corner pocket then took the shot, it going in perfectly. He smiled at her as he went closer, "Well I think we might find out what I'll make you do, won't we?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:07 pm

Lucy grinned and playfully hit his shoulder. "Well, I guess you won after all." Her lips twisted into a smirk. "Well then, when should I be ready, Lan?" she asked, leaning on her cue. "And where are we going to go?" Mostly, she wanted to ask "what do you want me to do?" but she'd find that out soon enough. Her brown eyes watched him and she waited for her answers, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:57 pm

Lan smiled, "Well that's a good question, how about we go to my place later tonight, I'll have food ready and you better bring a swim suit." He smiled a bit and took her hand, 'That ok with you?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:20 pm

She blinked and raised an eyebrow. "Sure...One piece, or two?" she asked, though she was fairly certain the answer would be two. These days, however, it was hard to tell what men wanted. She smiled as he held her hand and wondered what he might have been up to.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:11 pm

Lan smiled, 'Just surprise me, I prefer being surprised. Well I have to go I have a hot date tonight." He then grabbed his jacket putting it on as he looked at her, "You need a ride home?" He asked acting as if he was on a date with some other girl and not her.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:18 pm

She chuckled and rolled her eyes. "If you think you'll have time," she said following him out of the pool hall. She'd bummed a ride with a different friend to get there. It seemed only fitting that she get one with him on her way home. Lucy smiled at him and pulled a coat on over her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:23 pm

Lan smiled as he walked close to her, " Yeah this girl I have a date with is really cute, you should meet her." He smiled just trying to make her smile or laugh. He took her to his car and opened the door for her, "Ladies first." Before heading to his side.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:36 pm

She smiled at his little joke about the pretty girl he was dating. "I'm sure she's just great," she said softly. "Thanks for the ride," she said as she got in his car, chuckling at his gentility. "It should be a nice match. You're pretty adorable yourself."
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:54 pm

Lan smiled at her compliment as he rode to her house, "I just hope I know how to get to her house from yours, I might get lost." He continued to drive when he asked, 'Really what do you like most about me?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:07 pm

"Your sparkling sense of humor," she said with a little smirk. "Seriously though? I don't think I could single just one thing out. You're a kind of an all or nothing guy."
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:14 am

Lan laughed a bit , 'Well aren't you good at sucking up." He laughed a bit, 'That's why I like you." He stopped infront of her house, "When do you think I should pick my date up?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:24 am

"Hmmm...I don't know. I think 8 is usually the time, so we'll say 6." She smiled and laughed, getting out of the car. "Thanks for the ride. I hope your date goes well." Then she winked and shut the door, heading to her house to get ready for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:22 am

Lan smiled, "Alright then , I'll see you then." He smiled at her before he drove off to his house to let her get ready and get ready him self. He wanted to make sure she enjoyed their date and couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:33 am

Lucy smiled and headed up to her room to get ready. She had plenty of time, but she knew that she'd use it all up if she didn't start getting ready now. So she pulled out some clothes for their little date, including the swim suit he had requested, and decided that now would be a good time for some body maintenance. Twenty minutes later, she was out of the shower, already having put on her lotion. She was just putting on the final touches to her outfit when 8 o'clock came around. Her hair was back up, clipped in place, but it could easily be taken down. Under her skirt and the white shirt she was wearing was her swimsuit, which you could just barely see. All that was left was to wait for Lan.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:43 am

Lan had taken a shower and gotten all ready for her. He had on a white button up shirt and blue pants on. His shirt was partially open as he drove to her house. Once he stopped at her house he smiled a bit, "You look amazing as always."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:51 am

She smiled, blushing just a little. "Not too bad, yourself, Lan." Lucy locked the door behind her and walked down her front steps with him. "So, what are we going to do tonight?" she asked, the curiosity in her voice unmistakable.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:54 am

Lan smiled as he opened the door for her, "I can't tell you, then you won't be surprised and wondering what I'm up to." He smiled and got to his side and headed towards his house.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:58 am

Lucy smiled and put on a little pout, though in truth, she didn't mind not knowing quite as much as she thought she would. Still, the swimsuit bit was killing her. "Okay, if you won't tell me what we're doing, will you give me a hint? Or a colorful metaphor?" she asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:02 pm

Lan smiled, " No, I'm just gonna tell you that I'm going to get you very wet." He smirked a bit, 'it's been a while since you've been over at my house hasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:47 am

"Yeah, it's been a few months. Has it changed a lot then?" she asked. Last time she'd been there things hadn't been terribly different than they were at her own house. She wondered what Lan had been up to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))   Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't take that bet ((Candira and Lan))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next