Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:51 pm

She laughed and took the rest of the bags from him, moving them into her room. "Whatever you want," she said, stepping through the bathroom. "Make sure you're warm though. It's cold outside." She smiled and then disappeared through the bathroom doors, closing hers before she started to change. She hung up her uniform before hanging up the shirts that she didn't intend to wear right away. She cut the tags easily and pulled on a deep blue thermal shirt that hugged her form nicely and had a nice v-neck that showed off a little bit of her skin, but not too much. Next came a special pair of jeans that had a hole for her tail. Sophia smiled when she was finished and pulled on the black shoes she'd been wearing upon arrival, knocking on the door between her and Ryan. "Are you ready?" she called.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:02 pm

Ryan opened the door, smiling a bit. "Ready!" He wore a red long-sleeved shirt and black slacks, his hair combed nicely. He grabbed a black jacket ant put it on. "You look wonderful in that."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:06 pm

"Thank you," she said, a smile on her face. She took up the jacket he'd let her borrow and hooked her arm in his. "You look nice too. Lead on."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:27 pm

He blushed a lead her out the door. He then lead her down the street and to the movie theater. "Mmm.... Which one do you want to watch?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:36 pm

She smiled and said, "How about Role Models? I've heard customers saying it was pretty funny." Sophia gave a little shrug and still hung onto his arm. Her foxy ears perked up as she heard familiar voices. There they were again. Did they have to ruin everything? They were leaving, at least. They started to look toward the two of them, so she panicked and did the only thing she could think of. She turned Ryan toward her, hiding behind him, pulling him into a kiss, her heart skipping a bit. She opened one of her eyes and saw that they were gone before she finally released Ryan's lips from her own. "I...sorry..." She blushed heavily and noticed that the person behind them was staring. So she directed her dazed friend to the ticket booth and waited for him to do something.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:11 pm

He shivered and gulped a bit. "W..W.."He snapped out of it quickly and asked for the tickets, paying for them silently with a huge blush on his face, still shaking. He took the tickets and gulped. "L..Lets g..go...."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:25 pm

She followed him in and turned to him. "About what just happened," she said softly. "I...well, I kind of panicked because I saw them again and I didn't know what else to do...not that I didn't want to...just..." She took a moment to put her thoughts in order and said. "I like you, but I would have preferred to use a little more tact before kissing you like that....I'm sorry I took you off guard. And I'm sorry that at the moment I only did it because I didn't want them to see us, but...I would have kissed you anyway."

And she was embarrassed and flustered as she spoke, but she felt as though he needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:47 pm

He pulled her close and kissed her deeply. "T..That's why I brought you here... I really like you a lot Sophia..." He flushed red and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:54 pm

She was a bit surprised when he pulled her close and kissed her again. She kissed him back softly before he pulled away and told her how he felt. She smiled softly and took her hand to his face, gently turning hit back to face her. "I like you too. So there's no reason to look away." Sophia smiled and kissed his lips softly, quickly. "Thank you for saving me."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:03 pm

He flushed redder and looked into her eyes, a bit nervous. "U..Uhm Sophia? W..W..Will you be my girlfriend?" He trembled a bit at asking it, looking away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:10 pm

Ryan's question only slightly surprised her but she smiled and turned his face back to look at her. "Of course I will, Ryan. But you're going to have to look at me eventually." She giggled and hugged him gently.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:14 pm

He heaved a large sigh of relief and he laughed with her, kissing her ears. "Now now, no taking this relationship fast!" He joked.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:26 pm

Sophia laughed and purred as he kissed her ears. "I'll try," she said. "So, shall we go see our movie?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:32 pm

He nodded and took her hand, leading her back to the room where the movie was playing. "What shall we do after this? Go home?" He whispered in her ear as a joke. "And have hot nasty sex?" He laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:47 pm

She blushed a little, playfully slapping his shoulder. "Home sounds nice," Sophia said softly, putting an arm around him and pulling him closer. "Would you sleep with me again?" she asked softly, leaning on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:55 pm

He smiled and licked her ear, sounding all perverted as he made another joke. "Mmmmmm all night long baby." He smirked and kissed her cheek. "I'll sleep with you, just no sex yet."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:00 am

Her ear twitched and batted him lightly on the nose. "One thing though," she said softly. "Please don't call me baby," she said. "It makes me feel like I'm being used..." she said, not finishing the story attached to that particular turn off. Her lips kissed his ear softly and let her tail brush against his leg gently.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:11 am

He frowned a bit. "I..I'm so sorry Sophia." He pulled her close and nuzzled her, tensing up a bit as she kissed his ear and her tail brushed against his leg. "Hey that tickles."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:24 am

She smiled and kissed his cheek softly. "I forgive you," She said, tickling him with her fluffy fox tail. "But you'll have to kiss me," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:41 pm

He rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh must I?" He smiled and kissed her deeply, pulling her close, when he was done kissing her he pulled away to nuzzle her.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:55 pm

She purred softly at his kiss and his nuzzling, smiling at his playfulness. Sophia hadn't ever seen this side of Ryan. He was mostly shy around her, though he was also kind and compassionate. Still, this level of energy and this confident teasing was something that she would need to get used to. "Thank you," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:18 pm

Ryan kissed her deeper, smiling happily. "Are you cold?" He kissed her cheek and play with her ears gently.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:22 pm

She smiled and purred as he played with her ears and shook her head. "I'm alright," Sophia said softly, glad to be with someone who so clearly cared about her well-being.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:29 pm

He pulled her close and smiled as the movie started. "Now shhhhh." He chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:30 pm

She tickled him just a bit before the movie started and watched the screen light up with previews and credits before the actual plot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next