Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:00 pm

Sam's eyes opened wide at how fast she ran, going to get Ryan so he could run after her. Ryan bolted out the same door that Sophia escaped through. "A..Are you alright? What's wrong Sophia?" He took hold of her and pulled her close.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:38 pm

She was still out of breath, but she let Ryan hold her. "I...They aren't....Why?" She looked up at him with her garnet eyes and shook her head. "They came back...they left me here and they had the nerve to come back! They're not supposed to be here! Why? Why are they here? What did I do to deserve this?" She buried her foxy head into his chest and closed her eyes. Tears slowly began to roll down her cheeks. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:47 pm

He held her close to him and sighed. "Do you wish me to kick them out?" He kissed the top of her head gently. "I'll do anything for you...." He nuzzled her. "Or we can stay back here till they leave."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:01 pm

"I can't ask you to do either of those things..." she said, wiping her tears away. "I'm sorry I ran off..I just...I didn't know what to do. If you think you want to kick them out, go ahead. If you want to stay with me out here until they're gone, do what you think is best." She looked at him piteously, her eyes, the saddest and most distressed they'd ever been. "Thank you, by the way...for coming after me...I think I probably would have kept going if you hadn't." she
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:50 am

He cradled her close and kissed her softly. "Shh.......I'm here for you........" He pulled her tightly against him. "You can cry as much as you want to."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:44 pm

Sophia sobbed a little, hiccuping just a bit. Though, in time, she came down, the feelings of dread were still there. The foxy girl did not want to go back, but she couldn't stay outside like this. It was foolish. Sophia looked up and him and took a deep breath. "Let's go back," she said softly. "I'll just wait to serve until they're gone." She nodded and stared at him for a moment before kissing his cheek again. "Thank you for understanding, Ryan."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:30 pm

He nodded and stood, kissing her forehead as he lead her inside. "Here, you can stay in my office." He lead her out and into his office. "I'll take care of this." He closed her in and went to the table her family sat at. "Has anyone gotten your order?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:38 pm

Ryan had been so kind to her....What had she done to deserve his kindness? Nothing, yet. She decided that one way or another, she would pay him back. Her garnet eyes closed as she thought of him and what a beautiful person he was, inside and out, and at how nice his family had been to her. "Thank you," she managed before he'd left. Such weak words. What could she do to thank him?

The father looked up at Ryan, clearly disapproving of his hair before saying, "Not yet. There was a girl who gave us our menus, but she said she'd be back..."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:41 pm

"I must ask you to leave, one of my employees is upset about you being here." He growled softly, trying to keep his anger quiet. "And when she's upset, you have to deal with me."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:49 pm

"Now, see here. I have every right to eat here with my family. I've done nothing to warrant this treatment."

The mother made a connection. "A girl who works here is upset because of our mere presence?" Images of Sophia flashed through her head. She frowned and then looked indignant. "Well, if you're taking orders from your employees, then we won't eat here after all! Come along everyone, let's take our business elsewhere!"

The husband looked quite confused, but he gathered up his sons and the four of them left.

Sophia, however, remained in his office, wondering what Ryan would do or say...wondering if perhaps she'd gone too far. She'd dried her eyes and managed to make the puffiness crying had caused to go away by holing a cool water bottle to both eyes. The redness in her eyes was gone as well. She looked perfectly normal again. The girl took a deep breath and stood, taking a sip of the water she'd taken. She would get back to work as soon as Ryan came back.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:22 pm

Ryan sighed and returned to his office, sitting with his head in his hands, sighing softly. "God dammit...." He sighed a bit. "I think I remember them from somewhere other than here."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:31 pm

"Other than here?" she asked worriedly, immediately going to his side. "What do you mean?" She kissed his head and put her arms around his shoulder. "Why are you back so soon?" Somehow, she got the feeling that things would be more complicated from now on. She rested her head on top of his and waited for him to answer one of her questions.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:24 pm

"One of those boys..... is the boyfriend of my brother." He sighed and lay his head down. He started to curse heavily under his breath then took a deep breath, looking up at her. "Please, get back to work...."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:34 pm

She frowned and nodded. Sophia genuinely liked hanging around Paul. It made her sad to know that he was in the company of someone so terrible. She wanted him to be happy, however, so she wouldn't say a word. If he continued to see her former brother, so long as he was happy, she wouldn't interfere. Feeling as though her thoughts were a bit repetitive, the foxy girl went out to the lobby area and smiled softly, apologetically at Sam. Then, she was back to taking orders and refilling drinks, busting tables when they emptied.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:00 pm

Ryan went back to work after a while, not telling Paul a thing even when he asked. "I'll tell you when the customers are all gone." Ryan then came out to deliver the orders.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:11 pm

Sophia put in a good few hours of work, turning in the last order from her tables before heading out to bus a few tables. She smiled softly at Paul, who looked a little concerned and apologized to Sam for running off and leaving her without help for awhile and then went right back to work, trying to make up for this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:57 pm

Ryan stopped her when things were done, holding her close. "Are you doing any better now Sophia?" Sam yawned and stretched a bit, lying down on a table. Paul laughed at the girl, going after as he tried to tickle her. "Ack! No! Stoooooooooooop!" She laughed hard and scampered around.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:14 am

Sophia smiled softly at him and nodded. "I'm okay now. Sorry about before...I won't let anything like that happen again." She purred softly in his arms, her tail swishing slightly until he let her go. The redhead giggled at Sam and Paul, wishing that her family life had always been as positive as it was now. She closed her eyes for a moment and just let it all sink in, making it seem as though she was just a bit tired from working so hard. Not that she wasn't tired, she just needed someone to love her for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:20 pm

But Ryan didn't let go of Sophia in fact as she was thinking he pulled her closer and kissed her deeply on the lips. "I have something to tell you tonight Sophia. I'll tell you during the movie alright?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:27 pm

She was taken quite by surprise as he kissed her, but she found herself kissing him back. When he pulled away, she was blushing quite a bit, but she nodded at his statement. "Okay," she said, still slightly dazed. A million possibilities existed for what he could possibly have to say to her, but she had no idea what was going on in his head. So instead, she stayed still and said, "Okay...." not really sure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:10 pm

He smiled and let his siblings go out first, taking Sophia's hand. "Movies or shopping first?" He smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:19 pm

"I think the stores close soon, don't they?" she asked, her tail swishing a bit curiously. "Maybe we should take care of that first. Then I can change and we can go to the movie." Sophia smiled and nodded, liking her plan.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:22 pm

He nodded and pulled her close, cocking up once they were outside, covering her with her coat. "Lets see...." he lead her to a few good clothing stores.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:33 pm

Sophia quickly went about finding herself panties and bras doing her best to get that errand out of the way first. Then she got a few pairs of jeans a few skirts, some nice shirts and one dress. That was enough for her. She also got one more pair of shoes and some socks. "Thank you, Ryan. I really appreciate all of this." She kissed his cheek and took a number of her bags from him before walking back home with them, having finished with plenty of time to catch a movie.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:36 pm

He blushed and flushed red, looking away. "S..Sure n..no problem." He walked beside her and opened the door of the apartment for her. "What should I wear?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next