Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Night of Bloodlust (Ritsuka and STO)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

A Night of Bloodlust (Ritsuka and STO) Empty
PostSubject: A Night of Bloodlust (Ritsuka and STO)   A Night of Bloodlust (Ritsuka and STO) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:34 pm

A Night of Bloodlust (Ritsuka and STO) Blondboy3

Rein smirked as he finished his latest meal, wiping his mouth off slowly, licking his bloodstained lips. He was an odd vampire indeed with his light blond hair and his eyes were oddly purple instead of red or gold like most vampires had, even his skin was tinted instead of completely pale and white. He still had a lust for blood that barely was ever satisfied unless he killed one or two victims per night. He stood after he finished disposing the body where no one could find it, wandering off into the night to walk home instead of flying or jumping from rooftop to rooftop as he usually did.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Bloodlust (Ritsuka and STO)   A Night of Bloodlust (Ritsuka and STO) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:55 pm

A Night of Bloodlust (Ritsuka and STO) Lorne

Zel looked at the guy as he started to walk from an alley. He growled some knowing that he had probaly killed the innocent guy that had done nothing but help out. Rolling his eyes Zel looked at the vampire and glared at him some but hid in the shadows so he couldn't see him. Wondering what his next victum was or who it was he never knew he just knew that he would be getting the vampire to be his slave sooner or later. Tilting his neck back then to the side he cracked his neck then jumped out onto the vampire putting a collar around his neck then yanking on the leash to bring him closer. Once he had him close enough he kissed him hard on the lips then started towards his house hoping that someone would no notice what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Bloodlust (Ritsuka and STO)   A Night of Bloodlust (Ritsuka and STO) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:26 pm

Rein screamed and tried to get away, struggling for a moment. He quickly stopped and became completely paralyzed by the kiss, his eyes wide open and a shocked look stayed on his face. He soon regained his senses once they were near Zel's home, where he soon began to struggle again. "L..Let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Bloodlust (Ritsuka and STO)   A Night of Bloodlust (Ritsuka and STO) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 11:38 am

Zel smirked as the other struggled it only egged him on more and made him lust after the vampire even more. Smiling some he yanked the poor guy close to his face and held onto the collar tightly "listen and listen good..your coming to my place and your going to become my bitch and slave". He kissed him once more and smiled then started back towards his house.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Bloodlust (Ritsuka and STO)   A Night of Bloodlust (Ritsuka and STO) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 11:46 am

Rein growled and bit the others lips, smirking. "I don't mind being your slave, but I'm nobody's bitch!" He slammed his knee into the other, growling angrily.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Bloodlust (Ritsuka and STO)   A Night of Bloodlust (Ritsuka and STO) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:42 pm

Zel smirked as the other bit his lips and yelped some as the other kneed him. Grabbing the others leash he yanked him to the ground then got ontop of him leaning in and whispering "you want it hard don't you you slut?? You want my cock pounding hard and deep into that tiny thing you call an ass". He got up then tugged on the leash making the other come up quickly. He pushed him up against the wall kissing him hard and gripping onto his hair "Fine slave no bitch just slave for my pleasure".
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Bloodlust (Ritsuka and STO)   A Night of Bloodlust (Ritsuka and STO) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:16 pm

He smirked and kissed the other deeply, wincing a bit. "That's right master, fuck me like a rag doll, give me exactly what I deserve." He groaned and licked his own lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Bloodlust (Ritsuka and STO)   A Night of Bloodlust (Ritsuka and STO) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Night of Bloodlust (Ritsuka and STO)
Page 1 of 1