Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 3:29 pm

She blushed softly as he kissed her and she realized that he was, for the most part, naked and sleeping with her. Still, he was sweet, and had been kind enough to open his home to her. She was sure that he wouldn't do anything to take advantage of her. With a soft smile, her eyes closed and she started to drift off as well.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:29 pm

He yawned and stretched a bit and awoke the next morning with a large smile. "Mmm..." He sat up in bed and ran a hand through his own hair. "Hm?" He looked down where the other was.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:50 pm

Sophia had stayed close to him during the night, but her body hadn't actually touched him. She slept peacefully in the warm, soft bed, a small hint of a smile on her lips. Her red hair was sprawled out behind her on the pillow, her ears twitching just softly as her sleep cycle came to a lighter stage.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:17 am

He leaned down and kissed one of those soft ears, purring lightly. "I love you...." He nuzzled her softly and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:38 am

The foxy girl's eyes slowly started to flutter open, a small noise leaving her throat as her breathing became a bit deeper. She blushed as she saw so much of him, though once she got past that she smiled and sat up. "Good morning," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:16 am

He kissed her softly and held her close. "How are you this morning?" He smiled more.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:21 am

She blinked and blushed as he kissed her, unsure of how to take such a thing. "I don't know," She said softly. Her eyes took him in and she stared into his eyes. "R-Ryan...how...how do you feel about me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:23 am

He flushed very red and looked away. "I..I really care about you........" He gulped softly
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:40 am

Sophia blinked and put a hand on his shoulder. "I care about you too, but I'm just a little confused...you only met me yesterday," she said softly. She frowned and felt a little bad for making him seem so off put. "I didn't mean to make you feel bad...it's just, I want to know what you want..."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:46 am

"I'm sorry." He stood and went through the bathroom so he could get dressed. "What do you wish to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:54 am

Sophia's ears drooped, feeling much like she'd just ruined the morning for the two of them. She looked down and said, "I don't really know...I'm not picky. Anything would be nice." The girl frowned and got up, taking off his shorts and shirt before putting her bra back on and putting on her uniform. After a bit of searching she found a brush and combed out her hair, making sure she was presentable before she made the bed the two of them had slept in.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:35 am

Ryan fixed some eggs and bacon for them both. Smiling a bit before he popped his head back in the room, "Breakfast is ready!" He smiled more and pulled her close, playing with her ears. "Boop boop boop....."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:49 am

She smiled as he came back in and giggled a bit as he played with her ears. She imagined that she would just need to get used to the way he treated her. He was so much nicer..and he really did care.

"Let's go eat?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:54 pm

He nodded and kissed her cheek. "Lets!" He picked her up bridal style and took her to the table and sat her down before he served her breakfast. "Yummy." He sat down as well, serving his own.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 2:01 pm

Sophia held onto him as he carried her, though she wasn't really worried about him dropping her. "Thank you," she giggled, wondering if anyone would be used to such treatment. She made a note to ask his sister about this kind of thing. She took a forkful of breakfasty goodness and smiled, enjoying the taste and the warm feeling it spread through her body as she swallowed it.

"Thank you," she said.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:02 pm

He smiled and ate slowly. "What do you wish to do after work today?" He stood after he finished eating, washing his plate. "To the park? Uhm... Movies?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:10 pm

Sophia finished her meal about the same time that Ryan had, so she took her plate to the kitchen and waited to clean hers off as well. "I haven't been to the movies in a long time," she said with a little smile. "Could we go? I don't know what movies are out, but I like comedies and things like that." Her eyes were clearly excited and her tail swished a bit as she thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:15 am

He smiled happily and backed away so she could wash hers, loading it up into the dishwasher. "Ah, your a comedy lover eh? I'm more for horror, but a little comedy won't kill me." He blinked and came up behind her, picking up her tail and slowly ran his hands down it.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:09 pm

She blushed a bit as he pet her tail, still her dish. She smiled at his wonderment and had to ask, "Umm...is this your first time around someone like me?" she asked, wagging her tail to make sure he knew what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:20 pm

"My sister has a cat tail, so not at all. She keeps everything well hidden, that's why I chose the maid uniforms. That way she can hide her ears under the headband and her tail under the dress. I'm a carrier for the genes but I never grew any tails or ears, same with my brother."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:30 pm

"Ah, I see. I've never been good at concealing my tail or my ears, so I just let them be," she said with a chuckle. "Is my tail different?" she asked, the fluffy thing staying still in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:42 pm

He pulled her close. "A bit, but I love it just the same." He nuzzled her neck softly and wrapped both arms around her. "your so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:53 pm

Sophia couldn't help but purr as he nuzzled her neck. As he held her close, she slowly put her arms around him, accepting him into her heart. "Thank you," she said with a little blush.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:00 pm

He kissed her cheek softly and smiled. "Mmm...." He cradled her close and looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:06 pm

Sophia looked up at him, wondering just what he really thought of her. He'd said he cared, but that could have meant anything, and it seemed like he meant more. "Not to ruin the moment," she said with a little smile, "but shouldn't we get to work?" She chuckled softly. He was very cute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next