Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:24 pm

She smiled at him, kissing his lips softly. "I'm sure," she said softly. "And I love you too." Sophia purred softly as he nuzzled her neck. "I've never felt so cherished."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:05 am

He undid her bra and backed away, looking her over with awe. "How did I ever find a beauty like you?" He smiled and kissed her softly, kissing down her neck to massage and suckle on her breasts. "Mmmmm"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:39 am

She blushed a bit as he took her bra off and just looked at her. It flashed through her mind that she might not be appealing to him, but that thought was banished as he called her a beauty. Sophia smiled softly and kissed him back as he kissed her. She purred as he started to play with her breasts and a soft moan escaped her, her back arching just a little. "Well, technically, I found you," she said with a little smirk. And she was very glad they had found each other.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:55 am

"Either way, I'm glad we have found each other." He kissed up to her lips and pulled her close. "Mmmm... Do you wish to be on top or bottom?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:30 am

She kissed him back, purring softly as he held her. "Top," she said. "This time." She smiled and kissed him softly her arms wrapping around him, fingers running through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:02 am

He kissed her softly and slowly stripped down, pressing against her softly, shivering. He nuzzled her gently and smiled. "I..I'm a bit nervous about this part." He flushed red and shivered, laying down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:04 pm

She smiled and shook her head. "You don't need to be nervous," she said softly, wrapping her arms around him, pulling his warm body close to her. She could feel his member against her legs and she kissed his lips softly. She nuzzled him for a few more moments before removing her panties and getting on top of him. She blushed a bit as she guided his erection into her slick sex and moaned softly, going down slowly, giving herself time to get used to his size.

Last edited by Candira on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:51 pm

Ryan groaned and arched his back. "Mmmm! S..Sophia!" He smiled and sat up, kissing her deeply. "It feels so good Sophia..." He shuddered and bucked up into her.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:42 pm

Sophia gasped as he bucked his hips, moaning softly as he went further into her. She arched her back as he sat up again, kissing her lips. The foxy girl held him close to her, as she moved her hips up and down, giving herself a bit more time to get used to him. Her lips pressed against his as she slowly pushed him back down, going with him, her body still moving to pleasure the both of them. "You feel amazing, Ryan," she said softly. She'd never had someone like Ryan, and she was determined to enjoy him and have him enjoy her.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:29 pm

He gaped and held her hips, bucking up into slowly. "I love you Sophia..." He shivered and pulled her close. "I think you are the amazing one Sophia..." He looked in almost pure ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:36 pm

She kissed his neck, her body moving with his, pulling him into her harder and a bit faster than before. Sophia enjoyed the look on his face and then held onto him. She moaned a little louder, purring softly. "I love you too, Ryan," she whispered, her hands on either side of him keeping her just above him.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:07 pm

He shuddered and cried out softly. "I..I can't t..take much more of t..this...." He groaned deeply and bucked up hard. "I..I'm g..going t..to cum already...."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:43 am

She moaned a bit louder, sitting up as he bucked even harder. She bounced there for awhile before she finally came, groaning softly. Her hips still moved for him, however. Her back arched and her body shivered as it started to respond to the pleasure she had felt. "You're amazing," she said softly
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:15 am

He groaned and sat up, kissing her deeply, pulling her close and flipping them over. He grabbed her hips and cried out weakly, thrusting in and out quickly. "D..Do you wish me to cum in y...you?" He shivered and groaned deeply as he tried to hold back.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:23 am

"Whatever you want," she moaned, the feel of him inside her becoming too much. She couldn't hold back any longer. With a soft moan, she came, her body shivering, back arching as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:48 am

He groaned loudly and came in her, burying himself as deep as he could. He panted hard and collapsed, catching himself before falling on her. "I love you Sophia..." He smiled and kissed her deeply as soon as he was done.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:24 pm

Sophia smiled at him as he told her he loved her, but before she could say anything else, she felt his lips pressed against hers once more. She felt all of him inside her, every last drop of his essence. Now, she certainly would be no one but his. She kissed his lips softly but passionately before letting them go. "I love you too," she whispered. The fox let him stay on top of her, just admiring his facial features and the way his hair fell as he leaned down to her.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:14 pm

"A..Anything I can do for you my love?" He laughed a bit as he pulled out a little. "W..We really should have worn protection." he flushed red and kissed her softly. "I just I hope I haven't ruined you..." He nuzzled her neck.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:24 pm

Sophia shook her head, her red hair sprawled out on the pillow beneath her. "You could never ruin me, Ryan. But if you're worried about...well...me getting pregnant, I should tell you that I've been on the pill for awhile. I haven't been without long enough for anything to have happened with us tonight." She kissed him gently and looked into his eyes as she pulled away. "I'm just fine for now," the foxy one said, sitting up just a little, propped on her elbows. "Maybe we could just stay here for now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9