Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:39 pm

He smiled and sat through the movie, trying not to laugh too loud on some parts. Once the movie was done he pulled her up and sat back down so she could go first. "That was interesting."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:45 pm

Sophia smiled at Ryan and chuckled as he let her past. She held an hand out to him and pulled her jacket back on. "It was a good movie," she agreed. "Shall we head home then?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:05 pm

He smiled and nodded suddenly picking her up bridal style and carrying her out. "We have a big day tomorrow. So lets not stay up too terribly late."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:21 pm

She gave a little squeak as he picked her up and she held onto him, pulling herself closer. "Okay," she said, more concerned about not falling than anything. She looked into his eyes and wondered if he was a little crazy.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:32 pm

He held her close and was able to open the door and get her outside with ease. "I used to carry Sam like this right after mom died. Poor thing was devastated and wouldn't eat much so I'd have to carry her to the table and force her to eat." He laughed a little but it quietly died off.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:48 pm

Sophia gave him a soft smile, kissing his cheek softly. "You're a wonderful person, Ryan. I'm a lucky girl." She smiled and kissed his nose, still holding him close. It wasn't as though she didn't trust him. She would have let Ryan carry her around wherever he wanted. She wanted to be close to him, and she was afraid of falling.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:50 pm

"Do you wish to ride on my back instead?" He smiled softly. "I wish to carry my beloved home tonight."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:58 pm

She blushed a little and kissed his cheek. "Beloved, huh?" She smiled. "I don't know if I deserve you. But if you want to carry me, I think it might be easier for the both of us if I was on your back."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:02 pm

He sat her down and knelled, his hands ready to hold her on his back. "Do you mind me holding you up by your bum?" He flushed red. "I don't want you to fall."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:11 pm

She smiled and chuckled a bit. "I don't mind," she said softly. That said, she got behind him and held onto him, waiting for him to stand.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:32 pm

He smiled and blushed more, standing and continuing on. "Mmm... What are you hungry for tonight my beloved?" He looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:30 am

"You," she teased. "Really though? Anything will do. How about..." and she paused to think. "Pasta's always good. And it's easy to make." She nuzzled his neck and face from behind purring softly as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:30 pm

"Ooooh aren't you the kinky girl?" He laughed a bit. "Mmmm....... Pasta. Yes, lets have pasta."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:56 am

Sophia smiled and kissed his neck softly, her lips just brushing against his skin. "Pasta it is then." She smiled and nuzzled against him, holding him as they walked ahead. "What's your favorite kind, Ryan?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:48 am

Ryan shivered and lightly arched his back. "P..Please don't d..do that...too much..." He smiled back at her, his face a little red. "I..I like Fettuccine Alfredo. It's been my favorite for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:39 pm

"Sorry," she said with a smile, making note of his reaction. "Hmm, I was never a huge fan of Alfredo sauce, but if there's not a lot of it, I like it." She shrugged and played with his hair a little. "Wanna make that for dinner then? I'll help out if you just tell me what to do."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:22 pm

He smiled softly and nodded. "I'd like that. Alright, lets have Fettuccine Alfredo tonight." He licked his lips softly. "Mmm... And a little side of you. I can do it all myself."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:17 pm

She chuckled a little at his quip about her. "I'd feel bad if you did everything though...you've already done so much for me." The foxy girl kissed his neck softly once more, hoping it might help her persuasive skills.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:26 pm

He shuddered and groaned a little. "If you keep doing that, We won't get to eat food, we may have to eat each other." He winked and licked his lips, opening the door and going to his apartment, opening the door to it as well.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:17 pm

She ducked as he carried her inside. "What, this?" she asked kissing his neck again softly. She purred softly and held him close to her wondering when he would put her down.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:39 pm

He put her down on his bed and kissed her deeply, pulling her close. "You asked for it." He kissed down her neck and licked back up to her lips, taking off their jackets and his shirt. "Mmm..."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:53 pm

She made a little "eep!" sound as she was pinned underneath him, kissing him deeply, passionately. Soon after, she saw him without his shirt again enjoying the way he looked, blushing just a little. The shy Ryan she once knew was far gone. Once his shirt was gone, she pulled him back down to her, kissing his lips again, holding him close.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:17 pm

He smiled and groaned a little, licking her lips. "Mmmm..." He slowly took hold of her waist, grinding against her softly to let her feel what she'd done to him. He rest his hardened crotch against hers, kissing her deeply. "I..I want you to be mine Sophia, completely mine so that no other man can take you away." He panted softly and looked into her eyes, he cared deeply for her.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:55 pm

She blushed and looked up at him with her garnet eyes. Sophia had never had someone want her so much. She never felt like someone loved her like Ryan seemed to. Doubting that he'd ever have to worry about someone else having and loving her, she answered him. "You'll never have to worry," she said softly. "But I want to be yours too." Her body was alive and awake now, and he was to blame. Not even her first boyfriend had made her feel so comfortable, so aroused. "You can have me."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:10 pm

Ryan stared into her eyes before kissing her deeply. "I love you Sophia." He pulled off her shirt and pants slowly, massaging her breasts still inside her bra. "A..Are you s..sure?" He nuzzled her neck and purred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next