Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:16 pm

They followed soon after, each washing their dish. Paul counted the money and handed it to Ryan who distributed some of it between the four equally, putting the rest away in a safe. "There's everyone's paycheck for the day, save it well." He smiled as his siblings finished putting everything up, walking out. "Ready to go home Sophia?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:34 pm

"Yeah, let me just grab my other clothes," she said. Once she'd retrieved them from the locker room area, she smiled and waited to follow him. "Thank you so much for all of this," Sophia said with a smile. "Really, I owe you so much."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:59 pm

He smiled a little and pet her softly. "As long as I can save someone from the unforgiving streets, it's my pleasure." He took off his coat for her. "It's a chilly night. If you wish my bed is open to you as well if you wish, I'm used to sleeping in the bed with my sister anyway." He pulled her close as he led her outside and locked up the building, walking her to a small apartment building. "What brings you to the city?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:05 pm

She purred again as he pet her and smiled softly as he put his coat around his shoulder. "Thank you, Ryan. Really, you've been a life saver." Sophia smiled and followed him hugging her clothes to her body as they walked along. "Well....about me being here....it wasn't exactly....well it wasn't a choice I made." Her ears drooped as the pain of 18 years of rejection came rushing back at her. She bit her tongue to stop thinking about it. "I'd really rather not talk about it right now..."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:09 pm

He frowned a little and held her close. "No matter what happened in the past..... forget it all, your life starts here." He he leaned down and kissed her softly, smiling a little. He took her hand and lead her inside and up into the apartment, which was quite big compared to most. "Welcome hoooooome!"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 pm

She blushed as he kissed her, though she continued to follow him. Her life started now? What a start....

Sophia smiled softly as she looked around impressed by his apartment and how neat it happened to be. "Thank you," she said in response to his cheery little call.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:27 pm

He smiled and opened a door for her that opened into the spare bedroom, his own was right next to hers but was separated by a shared bathroom. "Ok, if you ever need me, just come through the bathroom, it'll save some time for ya." He kissed her forehead softly.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:31 pm

The redhead nodded shyly and entered the small room, smiling at the soft looking bed and the inviting space around her. She placed her clothes in a dresser and then realized that she would eventually need more of those. "Umm, actually, would you mind letting me borrow something to sleep in? I'm afraid that I don't actually have anything but what I showed up in today, and I'd hate to get your uniform wrinkled." Her tail swished a bit and her ears drooped a little, cutely.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:34 pm

He smiled and nodded, going to his room to pull out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. What he didn't realize was he also gave her a pair of his underwear instead of shorts. "Here ya go!" He smiled a little and pet her head.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:42 pm

She purred softly and took the clothes. "Thanks." she pulled away from under his hand and found a closet in the room to hang her uniform in. Sophia set the borrowed clothes on the bed and noticed that he'd given her boxers, something that made her blush a little. "Umm, did you mean to give me these?" she asked holding up the under-shorts. The foxy girl hadn't begun to change yet, but she needed to prepare.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:45 pm

Ryan flushed very red gulped softly. "Oh my! No I didn't!" He ran back into his room, grabbing the shorts and went back to her, swapping them out with the underwear. "My deepest apologies!" He bowed and went back to his room in embarassment.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 10:04 pm

"It's....okay," she said softly, chuckling at the mistake. Still, he'd been very kind to her. she took off her maid's uniform and hung it in the closet, removing her bra as well before she put on the clothes he'd given her and snuggled into the pillows of the bed. She thought for a moment before standing up and going into the bathroom before knocking on the door. "Ryan? Can I talk to you for a minute?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:02 am

Ryan was just getting into bed, blushing red as he wore nothing while he slept, therefore he quickly popped under the covers before he answered. "Yes? Need anything madam?" He smiled a little nervously.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:20 am

She peeked in through the door and came in for a minute, embarrassed that she'd chosen just now. "I'm sorry for the bad timing...I just wanted to let you know that if you need me to do anything, just ask. I really appreciate you taking me under your wing...I was...well, I was abandoned here. Kind of left to die, really, so you have no idea...."

Here she stopped and smiled softly. "Anyway...Good night." That said, the foxy girl closed the door before heading back into her room.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:57 am

He sighed and got his underwear back on, going to her room. "Come here..." He hugged her from behind before she lay down. "Don't be afraid to cry or to tell me anything..." He shivered a little and held her close.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:05 am

She found it a bit difficult to breathe, the effort of not breaking down was a bit much for her. As his arms went around her waist and shoulders, that resolve crumbled. She sobbed let herself start to cry, her ears drooping quite a bit. "I'm sorry...it's just.....this is the first time I've had time to think about it in depth...like how long were they planning to leave me?" She hiccuped and leaned against him.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:13 am

He smiled and nuzzled her, picking her and rocking her softly. "Don't worry..... I'm here now......Like I said before, forget your past, your life begins here with me and my family." He sat down on her bed and pulled her closer, wiping her tears away. "Shh....."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:23 am

Her scarlet eyes widened as he picked her up and sat on the bed with her. She took him in as she struggled to regain her calm, failing epically. "I'm sorry...It's just a little hard to forget, you know?" Sophia leaned into him, crying into his shoulder, doing her best to stop.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:44 am

"Shh............ It's alright, cry as much as you need to." He lay her down and lay next to her. "I'm here for you as long as you need a shoulder to cry on."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 12:17 pm

After a few more minutes of crying and silence, she sighed and finally calmed down, heading for a kleenex box determined to stop crying. She'd done that quite enough now. "I'm sorry," she said again, wincing at the words. How often had she said that in her life? Not to mention today alone? "I just....it's a lot to deal with. But you're right...I'm starting over again, so I have no reason to look back..." She smiled softly before blowing her nose. "Thanks for understanding."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 12:49 pm

"Come here..." He patted closer to himself, his arms wide open. He smiled and when she got close enough he pulled her in close.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:00 pm

She smiled softly and came into his arms, enjoying the embrace. Her purring was only slightly noticeable, but she stayed where she was anyway. Sophia stayed silent and just rested against him, glad to have someone so stable and caring in her life.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:29 pm

He pet her softly, covering her up and cradled her close. "I'm happy for you....." He smiled and nuzzled her. "Do you want me to stay here until tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:54 pm

"Would you?" she asked softly. "You don't have to, but if you would I'd really like it." She smiled and purred a bit as he nuzzled her. "Thank you, Ryan."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:58 pm

Ryan held her closer, kissing her neck. "I'll stay as long as you want." He closed his eyes and started to drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next