Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) Empty
PostSubject: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:24 pm

Why was it so cold? This didn't seem right at all. In place of a soft, warm bed, she could feel cold, hard metal and wind. Did someone open her window? Her scarlet eyes fluttered open, her foxy ears twitching in the cold and the wind. She was on a bench in the middle of a strange city...How had she gotten here? Panic started to set in until she finally remembered her family blindfolding her and holding her down as they took her here, dumping her out, completely disowning her. Sophia's ears drooped sadly as she sat up, her tail resting in her lap.

Her jeans and t-shirt were not enough to keep her warm from the wind and autumnal temperatures. "Jeez, just tape a sign to my back that says 'rape me', why don't you?" she muttered looking around. Nothing looked familiar. She sighed, checking her pockets for money. Nothing. They'd left her to die...maybe if she could find a store she could pretend to browse long enough to get warm. The only thing she saw was a restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:39 pm

This restaurant was very busy, in fact it seemed to be overburdened, only one waitress was in employ at the time and she looked worn out, the owner of the place was himself in a waiter's uniform taking orders, he would also help in the kitchen with a worn out cook, he would clean up, and would greet customers. He was a young man about in his early 20's, with black hair with a pink stripe down one of his bangs, his amber eyes glistened underneath. While he was just finishing the greeting of new customers he smiled at the girl, waving. "It's cold out there huh?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:48 pm

Sophia blinked as she entered, rubbing her arms. "Yeah, you could say that," she said, shivering. She'd be in trouble if she got sick because of this. She would have no money or means to keep herself healthy. "Say...you wouldn't be looking for any help would you?" she asked looking around. "I mean I don't have an application or anything, but I've done this kind of thing before..." It was true, she had once worked at a cafe where she used to live, but the chances of getting a reference now were slim to none. She shivered a bit and stepped away from the door, looking at him hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:13 pm

"Of course!" He smiled happily. "We are really in desperate need of help right now." he seemed a bit out of breath. "Come on back with me and we'll get you in uniform, we'll worry about applications later." He smiled and took hold of her hand, dragging her back into a small locker room, pulling out a waitress uniform out for her, handing it to her. "Here. Just call me if you need any help." He quietly dodged back outside, taking up a few more orders.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:23 pm

At least she'd be warm, she decided. "Thanks, I could use the money," she said with a nervous chuckle. She looked at the uniform and it looked very much like a maid's uniform. How strange that it even had a bell. With a shrug, she put the dress and apron on, replacing her shoes as well. Once she was ready to go out, she looked at herself briefly in the mirror and folded up her clothes. She put on a small, uncomfortable smile and made her way out into the restaurant again. Immediately she saw him heading her way. "Tell me what to do?" she asked, her tail swishing a bit. She'd poked a small hole in the dress and let her tail slide through so it wouldn't lift things up.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:07 pm

Ryan smiled happily and handed her a writing pad and a pen. "Here, go around taking orders, bring it to the kitchen and hand it to me or the cook, once we've filled the order a bell will ding, then you get the trays and bring them to the customers." He ruffled her hair a bit. "If you need any help, come find me." He smiled more and bolted off to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:06 am

What a strange guy, she thought to herself. At least he was happy. Her ears drooped a bit as she thought of her own situation before the growing din in the restaurant brought her back to reality. She put on a polite smile and started to write down orders, starting with the nearest table. She also made note of those that needed new drinks. Once she was sure she'd hit her stride with the orders, she took the little pad back, tearing of slips and handing them out. "I'm sorry there are so many, but the people were all very close together, so I thought I should get them as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:03 am

"Alright!" Ryan took the papers and rolled up his sleeves, filling the order one after the other, ringing the bell. "Looks like the rush is gonna end soon gals, so get ready to relax." He laughed a bit. The other waitress was a young girl only about sixteen with black ponytails and gold eyes just like Ryan. "Oh! Selene, take a breather." The small girl plopped down and panted hard.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:32 pm

Sophia smiled and took the orders out the their respective tables, refilling empty glasses. She smiled and saw that no one needed immediate help before heading back into the kitchen. "It seems like it's calmed down a bit. Is there anything I can do to help prepare for another rush? Or maybe here's some cleaning that needs done? Just say the word," she said cheerfully. Really, though, she was just trying to stay busy. The more she thought about her situation, the more she felt helpless and hopeless. Thank God this restaurant had been around. The manager seemed nice enough, though his taste in uniforms made her question her employment. Still, she didn't mind as long as she had a warm place to stay during the day and money coming to her that would allow her to eat something.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:54 pm

"Yeah, you can clean up a bit at empty tables." He smiled softly. "Stick around for dinner with the family if you don't have to hurry home once work here is done. It'd also give me the chance to get your application in. We close up in two hours or so."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:03 pm

"Sure," she said. "Is there a bin for me to put dishes and stuff in? Just show me where the stuff is and I'll get right on it." she smiled and looked around for the rag and cleaning solution that she could use on the table, not to mention the dish and garbage bin. "Thanks for hiring me, by the way." The application might be a problem, though she could probably still list her address, she'd have no phone number. She'd have to put that part off for a while.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:08 pm

He smiled and showed her where everything was, ruffling her hair after giving her the cleaning stuff. "Now do a good job and don't worry about it madam." He smiled happily and opened the door for her. "We all greatly appreciate it, do your best!"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:15 pm

She laughed nervously and nodded before heading over to the nearest empty table. He was being so nice to her...was this what normal relationships were like? For the life of her, Sophia couldn't remember a time when she'd felt so needed and appreciated. She and her family had never been on such good terms...a fact that was proven by where she was now...With a sigh, she collected the plates and the garbage, placing them in the bin. She stuck a tip that was left in one of the pockets of her apron before wiping the table and chairs down and moving on to the next table. This continued as more and more people finished and after a while, she came back to the kitchen, her bin full.

"There are a few more customers coming in," she said, headed for the garbage bin to empty the trash and scraps, though she stole a few uneaten fries from the top few plates. She stacked the dishes neatly by the sink and smiled as she pulled the tips from her pocket. Without a thought, she placed them in the large tip jar back there. It never even crossed her mind to take some for herself.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:36 pm

Ryan smiled a little and popped out quickly, greeting newcomers, seating them and returning to the kitchen. "It always gets busy during the weekend.." He sighed and plopped down on the floor in the kitchen for a moment. He and the cook got into a conversation for a little while as they rested while things cooked before they got right back to work. The few hours passed quickly and soon the customers all left.

"Good job everyone!" Ryan smiled and applauded his co-workers. "We still have enough ingredients to eat tonight as well!"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:44 pm

Sophia smiled, laughing to cover the sound of her stomach clawing at her. "Is there anything else that needs to be done?" she asked, hoping that she could go right back to working. If she worked hard enough, she'd forget all about the fact that she hadn't really eaten all day, that she hadn't a place to go back to, that her uniform here was warmer than the clothes she came in wearing. Then again, she couldn't see walking out in public like this. She sighed, wondering what she would do for the night? Maybe she could hide in the bathroom until morning? No, chances were she'd not be able to get out of the restaurant without someone noticing, nor could she stay. What was she going to do?
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:48 pm

"No no. Job's done, rest a bit, the food will be ready in a bit." He smiled softly. "So where do you stay? or do you have a place? If not I have a place you can stay."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:50 pm

"You do? Would you mind terribly if I did stay with you? I'm kind of in between houses right now," she said with a nervous laugh. It was a good thing she'd graduated from high school. Perhaps that was it. Her family was waiting until they would no longer be legally responsible for her well-being.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:11 pm

He smiled happily. "I'd be more than happy to!" He pet her ears. "There's a spare room at my apartment that you can stay in. but in order for you to stay you better work hard and you have to keep it clean. Got that?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:21 pm

She purred softly as he pet her ears, but stopped as soon as the hand was gone.

"Of course! I'll do anything you ask...within reason, of course. And thank you so much. I'm sorry, I'm afraid through all of the chaos, I never asked your name. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:03 pm

"I'm Ryan, yourself?" He smiled and the other girl pounced on Sophia. "Thank you sooooooooo much!" She squealed softly. "And that's my sister, the cook is my brother Paul."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:06 pm

"It's nice to meet you all," she said with a little smile. "I'm Sophia." The foxy girl had managed to stay standing after being attacked by the other girl. "And really, you're welcome. I needed the job as much as you needed help."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:32 pm

The girl hopped off and went to help Paul put out the food, setting everything out. Ryan took Sophia by the waist and pulling her to a seat. "Here, rest here for a moment."
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:36 pm

The girl blinked and did as she was told, sitting obediently in the chair. "Okay..." She was at a loss for words. There was that kindness again. Why were they all being so nice to her? She was a complete stranger...One with fox appendages, no less! Still, she hadn't given them cause to think otherwise. It was something completely different than what she was used to.

"Thank you, Ryan," she said softly, watching him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:04 pm

They brought out a large meal, most of it being for the new girl. "Eat up everyone!" The group quickly dug into the meal, smiling and laughing and joking through the meal.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:10 pm

Sophia smiled and ate her fill, glad that she could be a part of such a caring environment. It was very comforting to know that she wouldn't be all alone through all of this. And as long as she could stay, she'd have no problems working hard, especially not if it was for Ryan and his family. She laughed and joked along with them until everyone seemed to be finished. She smiled and slowly excused herself, taking her plate and glass back to the kitchen to wash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)   Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka) Empty

Back to top Go down

Will serve for help (Candira and Ritsuka)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next