Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) Empty
PostSubject: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:09 pm

Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) 2436d4355e8cf0edc84b237aacaab8fc

Alexander yawned as he made his way to his time machine, digging out his tools and the complete blueprint of his life's work. Man's wish for many many years has been to go back and change the past to make a better, brighter future. He licked his lips as he got to work, unbeknown to him that he had forgotten to unplug it after he was done testing it the last time he was there. His partner was doing research on the time machine's computer about the next beam point, set to 1889, when he accidentally pressed the button for the machine to fire up. Alexander didn't have time to scream, he was transported to an old London, in a time when steam drove the country. It was completely dark around him for a moment until he was vaulted out of the side of a building, knocking over a man and blacking out for a few moments as he lay atop him.
Back to top Go down
Laudanum
Child Catcher
Laudanum

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:21 pm

Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) Steampunk_sorta_guy_by_batchix

"Just a couple drops more..." Mordecai said to himself as the water dripped slowly. He'd already slipped on the first couple batches, but this one had to be perfect. He placed the beaker of water down and watched the sugar slowly dissolve into the absinthe glass below. He let out a sigh of relief as he picked up the glass and raised it, examining the color.
"It's absolutely perfe-..."
He was quickly cut off by a flash of light and the sound of a scream as something plummeted through the wall and directly onto him. The glass of absinthe flew across the room, knocking over a box of small brass gears and shattering into the wall.

Mordecai let out a frustrated sigh and looked down at the body laying on top of his. He lifted the face and stared, completely intrigued by this stranger. His clothing was like nothing he'd seen before, and in this particular part of town, you see everything.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fWucPckXbIw
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:34 pm

Alexander groaned in pain and held his head with one hand, getting up onto his hands and knees. "Dammit, what the hell was that?" He sat up and shook his head trying to clear his vision. "What'd I land on anyway?" He opened one emerald eye to look at the man he'd landed on. "Are you alright? Sorry about that." He shook his head again and lay back. "Damn time machine."His eyes widened when he realized he wasn't wearing the watch that could take him home. "Damn damn damn damn damn!" He looked around and gathered up his tools and looked around for his blueprints. "Now where'd my blueprints go?"
Back to top Go down
Laudanum
Child Catcher
Laudanum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:47 pm

Mordecai cleared his throat, and sat up, watching this person walk around and mumble on. That is until he heard the words "time machine." His raised his eyebrow and stared in disbelief.
"You! Uh.. boy! What is it you said about a time machine? Did Lestrade and Oxley send you? Your.. uh.. look, if I may call it that," he laughed a bit at his own joke, "is definitely something they'd concoct. The hair especially... Mauve wool-dye is it?"

He stood up, looking around for these so-called 'blueprints' and noticed they somehow wound up under where he fell. He picked them up and tried to decipher what they were for.
"This what you were looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:02 pm

"Eh? Who are those people?" He blinked and tilted his head. "My hair isn't dyed, it's a genetic mutation caused by the pollutants in the air in my era, it didn't start to show up till I was 14 however." He looked around quietly. "If I were to guess by your attire and the surroundings, 1886 or so and somewhere in England based off your accent."

He seemed to perk up more as the other found the blueprints. "Yes! It's my life's work." He quietly took back the blueprints and checked to see if they were all there. "Good. Now just to find the materials so I can travel forward in time and back to my lab."
Back to top Go down
Laudanum
Child Catcher
Laudanum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:17 pm

Mordecai backed up slowly, wary of this boy's tricks. This couldn't possibly be true! A time machine? The future. He shook his head and laughed. He didn't believe this act for a minute. He was a bit drunk from the experiments all day, but that certainly did not make him gullible.
"If it wasn't Lestrade and Oxley, who was it? Harland perhaps? He's one for the pranks..."
His voice trailed off listing names, followed by either a shake of the head or a stare towards the boy.
"Well then? Any of them? No, no, no one would go through this much trouble. So that means you're a hallucination! Ah, so the green fairy is more blue."
He smiled towards the supposed hallucination and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:23 pm

He blinked and looked the other over, deciding to do something spontaneous. "I'm a hallucination?" He smiled a bit and got very close. "If I'm a hallucination that means I couldn't do this..." He kissed the other deeply, licking his lips, not even thinking of the consequences of his own actions. He pulled away with a blush on his face. "S..Sorry..." He sat down on the floor and looked at the blueprints quietly.
Back to top Go down
Laudanum
Child Catcher
Laudanum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:35 pm

He watched as this hallucination walked towards him. He opened his mouth to speak, but before he could, he found himself being kissed. This was extremely uncharacteristic of his hallucinations. He kissed back slightly, still a bit afraid. He stood there with his mouth and eyes wide open. After a quick shake of the head, he sat himself down.
"I'm convinced your no hallucination, and you're definitely not from around here. Locale and era-wise. That means.. You really are a time-traveler?"
He stared blankly for a bit, still trying to process the strange series of events that had just occurred.
He smiled awkwardly after a short time of silence and said, "There's no need to apologize for that kiss, by the by. I... uhm, well, enjoyed it. A bit too much, perhaps."
He decided not to say anything else for fear of saying something out of line.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:51 pm

"I would have been out of here long before, but I left the watch that was to be used to get back back in my own time." He sighed and closed his eyes. "Do you mind if I lie down for a while. I think the collision rattled my brain and eyes a bit, I'm starting to see double." He rolled up the blueprints and stood. "I am Alexander by the way."
Back to top Go down
Laudanum
Child Catcher
Laudanum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:04 am

He extended his hand, "I'm Mordecai. I'd be more than happy to offer you a place to sleep, but unfortunately, I only have one bed and I was thinking of turning in for the night myself."
He gave an apologetic look that immediately turned into a smirk.
"Well, I can't just rightly kick you out. Tell you what. We can share the bed. What do you say?"
He patted Alexander's upper arm in encouragement.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:28 am

He smiled and shook the others hand. "well, If you don't mind if I sleep in the nude, It's sort of a habit I've gotten in to." He undid his jacket and flexed the hand that was connected to the shoulder her the other had patted, the hand covered in a glove. "I need to get home in a few weeks, I need to get a replacement. Or at least start constructing a new one if I end up being here more than a week."
Back to top Go down
Laudanum
Child Catcher
Laudanum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:38 pm

Mordecai just stared for a moment before he could even come up with a response. After careful thinking, he cleared his throat and said, "Please do! I mean.. well, not that I'd.. or uh.. well.. Just.. I don't mind." He was blushing quite noticeably, and smiled awkwardly.
"Hm, as for your parts, for the time machine I mean, we'll see what we can do."
His smile slowly faded as he came to the realization that he'd soon lose Alexander when he went back to his own time.
Mordecai opened a door towards the back of the room that led to his bedroom. It was basically empty except for a small bed, a few piles of clothing, and an oak desk. He turned a key in the wall and the electric light in the middle of the ceiling buzzed and clicked on.
"Here are we are then. Lovely, innit?" He kicked off his brown leather boots and stretched his arms over his head.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:07 pm

He grinned and followed the other quietly. "It's not much but it's something." He began to strip down once he got inside. When he got his shirt off, there was two metal plates that connected his shoulder to his arm. He yawned and pressed a button on his glove which made the plates click and move apart which allowed him to take off the arm. "Tada! Detachable arm." He smiled and sat on the edge of the bed, stretching a bit.
Back to top Go down
Laudanum
Child Catcher
Laudanum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Not wanting to make the other feel too out of place, he decided to follow suit and remove his vest and shirt. As Alexander removed his arm, Mordecai was undoing the canvas apron around his waist. He caught a glimpse out of the corner of his eye and marked it up to the alcohol once again. After a bit of struggling with the knotted apron-strings, he finally got it off and dropped it by his boots. He let out a short, but satisfied sigh and looked over at Alexander, when he noticed that his arm was indeed off. His jaw dropped as he tried to put together a comprehensible sentence, but all that came out was a series of noises with "arm" occasionally tossed in for good measure. He shook his head quickly, and finally said, "What in blazes happened to your arm?!"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:26 pm

"I was born without an arm. Came with the hair color." He laughed a bit. "All of my non-essential organs were deformed or missing as well. It's just my luck and the pollution." He smiled a bit and lay down, holding up the arm then out to the other. "Want to see it?" He grinned a bit at the others reaction.
Back to top Go down
Laudanum
Child Catcher
Laudanum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:39 pm

Curious about the construction methods, he took the arm and looked it over. "The clockwork in this must be extremely intricate, I imagine. I've toyed around a bit with automatons, but I've never seen anything on this level. The craftsmanship is immaculate. No seams, I don't see any key-holes. Must be a new method we haven't figured out." He handed the arm back and laid down next to Alexander.
"I hope I'm not being too forward, but.." he turned and looked into his eyes nervously, "out of everywhere you could have possibly wound up, I'm glad that you crashed through my wall."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:54 pm

He smiled and blushed a bit as the other said he was glad that Alexander was there. "Your not too forward at all. I think I'll enjoy it here." He flushed red and went back to the arm, trying to keep from being awkward. "I made that arm myself, it wasn't made with clockwork gears however." He took the skin off and took a look at the arm, it was only made of rods and wires, the rods doing the job of the bones and the wires doing the job of the nervous system. "See? It's metal rods and wires.The whole weight of it though is in the skin, I attached the protector plates to it."
Back to top Go down
Laudanum
Child Catcher
Laudanum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:02 pm

He nodded as if he knew what Alexander was talking about with the rods and wires, but in all actually, he was quite confused. He turned over onto his side, facing Alex. "Earlier, when I was still sure you were a hallucination.. That kiss.. did you really.. or.." He decided to stop talking and gently placed a hand on the other's bare chest and softly kissed him on the cheek.
"I hope that says more than I could express with words."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:15 pm

Alexander put his arm away then lay down and licked his own lips, smiling at the other. He then turned towards the other and kissed him deeply. "I can't tell what your asking if you don't speak clear enough." He pulled the other close and smiled, closing his eyes as he rested against the other. "Mmm... Your quite warm Mordecai..."
Back to top Go down
Laudanum
Child Catcher
Laudanum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:28 pm

Mordecai smiled and ran his hand through Alexander's hair, sighing contentedly. "Let's worry about what I was asking tomorrow." His hand slowly trailed down Alexander's back, stopping at his hip. He felt something deep in his stomach. Something he hadn't noticed until that moment. It was like everything was good in the world, and he was perfectly happy. He knew that this could only last for so long. He couldn't just keep Alexander there with him forever. He closed his eyes, and decided to just savor the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:48 pm

He smiled and kissed the others cheek, starting to fall asleep. "Thank you Mordecai..." He yawned and slept quietly, shifting in his sleep. "Mmm..." He stretched quietly, still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Laudanum
Child Catcher
Laudanum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:03 pm

Mordecai awoke the next morning with a massive headache, the events of the day before still a bit blurry. He opened his eyes and looked down at Alexander curled up and sleeping on his chest. It all came back to him, and upon remembering yesterday, he felt himself get a bit excited. He glanced around the room trying to get his mind off it.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:20 pm

Alexander yawned and sat up using one hand, collapsing into the other, grinding against him as he tried to scramble up. "S..sorry about that." He groaned and started to scoot upwards as he continued to get up, not realizing how excited his body was, his hips pressed against the others chest slightly. "Can you help me get up? I don't have much control without the other arm."
Back to top Go down
Laudanum
Child Catcher
Laudanum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:35 pm

Mordecai smirked and looked up at him. "It looks to me like you don't need any help getting up." He laughed a bit and put his arms around Alexander's waist, pulling him down a bit and kissing him gently on the lips.
"I think it's still a bit early to start the day, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:47 pm

Alexander flushed very red and wiggled a bit. "A..Ah..... N..No.... I..I think it's time to w..wake u..up..." He shivered and kissed the other back. "Besides I've g..got work to d..do..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)   Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh No! Let's do the Time Warp! (Ritsuka and Laudanum)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next