Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:03 pm

I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) Chiboard-b2t34082-20080930_22279934

Ryu smirked softly as he went up to his dorm room for the first time on the first day as a senior at this boarding school, all his things he carried on his back including a diary and a few of his smaller paintings to hang up on the wall and a a case he held by his side held all his paints and brushes, a few canvases, and a stand. If his roommate didn't like the paintings on the walls or him painting in the room, they just had to deal with it or face his wrath. He opened the door to the room and yawned deeply, plopping his stuff down gently. "Well, seems like I'll have an interesting year this year."
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:27 pm

I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) Pretty

Aki took his time slowly making his way to his dorm room. He had a few bags and a large box with him, so he was taking it a few steps at a time. When he finally made it up he was out of breath, not to mention alittle nervous. He did not want to just barge in, but it was his room too. He opened up the door, taking his time in looking around. He was even quieter as he caught sight Ryu. He did not want to make the other boy mad. He just waved gently to him before he set about unloading his box. Inside this box was all sorts of computer parts and a computer that looked like it was build from scratch. He had to grin at that since he had put it together by himself. He was quiet going about his business, all the while trying not to disturb Ryu.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:37 pm

Ryu blinked and smiled a little. "So you mush be my roomie eh?" He sat down on what would be his bed. He had a slight accent that almost sounded like he grew up in New York with the grammar to boot. "Niceta meetcha, I'm Ryu." Normally, he wouldn't be caught dead talking to a nerd at all, but being roommates it was best to make friends. "Need any help unpackin'?" He grinned a little goofy, Ryu wasn't a bad kid, you could say he was overly creative.
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:42 pm

Aki looked back at Ryu, and smiled alittle as well. He pushed his glasses gently back up his nose, as they had fallen to a point. He smiled at the accent, before finally speaking. "My name is Aki, It is nice to meet you Ryu" he said, as he looked at his box which was half full of parts. He then turned back to Ryu blushing slightly "Yeah that would be nice. I have alot of parts I come into over break." he said, lifting a heavy old style monitor out of the box which he was struggling with.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:56 pm

Ryu took hold of the monitor the other held and set it up on the ground. "I've got a desk at home you can use if you need it. My parents won't mind if I say I need it up here." He sighed a bit and popped his back. "Hey, do ya mind if I hang up some paintings once we're all set up here?" He went back to the box, helping drag out the parts at least.
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:05 pm

Aki let out a sigh of relief once Ryu grabbed the monitor as well. "Thanks...You have no idea how often that thing has fallen on me." he said and blushed again. The question afterwards was a given for him. "Sure I don't mind. I just need alittle space. I don't want to burn any" he said reaching in the box. He pulled out a Soldering Iron smiling alittle more. "I like to take things apart and put them back together. It is a hobby. "he said trying to make nice with Ryu. Though he could not help but feeling Ryu was only nice to him out of principal.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:18 pm

Ryu thought to himself. 'Hey, this kid ain't half bad. Maybe we can be good friends.' He licked his lips softly. "In a way your like me." He pulled out a few of his paintings, hanging them up, there were seven, each depicting the seven deadly sins with characters ranging from the beautiful to the horrific. "We're both artist in our own ways."
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:38 pm

Aki was confused by the statement at first. Then he blushed, and smiled at Ryu. The poor boy was easily embarrassed, which was easy enough to see by the color on his cheeks. Though the smile was bright now as he felt comfortable around Ryu. "Thanks, though no one has called what I do art before. They call it 'Nerd Work'" he said the last two words filled with bitterness. Though that all left his mind when he looked at the beautiful paintings. "Wow..Those are great."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:50 pm

"Thanks, I wish ta be an accomplished painter slash Mangaka." He smiled a bit more. "You can keep secrets right?" He lay down in bed and looked up at the paintings. "I don't want you to get freaked out about it later."
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:54 pm

Aki start fiddling with his computer once more, connecting cords. He turned slowly to face Ryu smiling a bit, and nodding. "Well yeah, after all I am the computer nerd who talks to them" he said making a joke at his own expense. "Go ahead and tell me. I have heard it all."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:59 pm

"I'm gay." He closed his eyes. "Completely, floating around with a tutu on and fairy wings gay, not happy, jovial gay." He waited for the other response to what he'd said, prepared for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:05 am

Aki was stunned for a moment. Not because of the fact his roommate was gay, far from it. It was the way he put it when he said it. His shoulders shook gently until a infection laugh sprang from his lips. He fell back onto the floor and looked at Ryu. "Well I would love to see the Tutu and Fairy wings. I might need to borrow them too because mine are being worked on."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:17 am

Ryu opened his eyes to see the other laughing. "Mmm. So you as well?" He smiled a bit and stood quietly. "Looks like I found someone to rape now." He laughed a bit after he'd gotten very close, pinning the other to the floor. He quietly stood and went to sit back down. "I was kiddin' ya."
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:22 am

Aki looked at him with a smile, he nodded his head. Though his smile faded, and his heart rate picked up when he was pushed to the floor.He was also easily scared though as he got off him he blushed in embarrassment. His hand was wrapped around the iron ready to strike Ryu with it. "Don't scare me like that!" he said taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:44 pm

Ryu smiled and sat down on the floor after a few seconds, patting him softly on the head. "I'm sorry, I wanted to see how you'd react. I swear on my life and my parents graves that I won't do it again." He ruffled the boy's hair gently. "So, what year of school?"
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:10 pm

Aki blushed gently, putting the iron back on the charger. "I'm sorry I'm just easily scared by things like that. " he explained. He then reached up quickly smoothing his hair back down. He smiled alittle bit more "I am in my senior year. What about you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:50 pm

He smiled more and stretched. "Same here. So what do you want for lunch? My treat." He lay on the ground and stretched more.
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:07 am

He sat quietly for a moment. He was working on putting his cloths up before he said anything. "I..Hmm I don't know. I guess I could go for some pizza right now. " he said finally.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:59 pm

He licked his lips slowly. "Mmm... Sounds good!" He stood and cracked his own back, going to the door. "Lets go then."
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:27 pm

He pushed himself up, and grinned widely at him. "Fine you pay this time. I will catch the next bill"he said, putting on his shoes. He winced a bit at the cracking. "I don't think I am going to enjoy that though"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:39 pm

"Oh hey, I never caught yer name. Sorry about that, habit of mine." He smiled slightly and opened the door for him. "Tomorrow starts classes, you ready for it?"
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:44 pm

Aki smiled gently at him, and walked out of the door. "My name is Aki Akichi." he said and nodded to him. "I am more then ready. Oh!...What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:12 pm

He smiled more at the others name. "Ryu Paulson." He bowed a bit and shut the door. "I'm ready as well, and before you ask about my name, my mother was from Kyoto, Japan and my father was from New York City, New York. I was born here but raised there for the most part."

Last edited by Ritsuka on Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:25 pm

The explaination make Aki smile a bit. "Well both my parents were from Tokyo. They gave me up for adoption when I was a baby" he explained. He walked out the door to the outside of the building. "It is very nice outside"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:06 pm

"Ah I see." He ruffled the others hair again, leading him down to his own car. "Yea it is. And I'm spending it with one of the most interesting people I've ever met."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next