Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) Empty
PostSubject: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:10 pm

The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) Anime93

Christopher smirked softly as he made out with his lady of the evening at the South Corner Bar. As usual the women he picked would struggle and resist at first but after a while they'd fall for his charms, he would then drag them back to his home to have sex with him. However, something about tonight would be different, he could tell. He smirked more and began to toy with the woman, rubbing her in places that he shouldn't have at this point in time. Well, she seemed to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:17 pm

The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) Sad_Boy____by_KariNekocopy

Misaki sighed a bit, nodding to the bartender as the man explained what was going on in his bar. As town priest, many people came to him when they had trouble. Especially when it concerned Christopher, the red headed town badboy. He ran his hands through his hair, pushing it away from his eyes. And he just wanted one quiet day today. "Alright," he said, following the man into the bar.

He immediately spotted the red head and the woman in the corner. It wasn't hard to miss that hair. "Again, Christopher?" he asked with a small sigh, his hands on his small hips. He wore a white robe with a design stitched into the side, marking him as a Priest. "Why must you do this every single day? I swear I don't sleep because of you..." he said with slightly narrowed eyes. "If you are going to mess with a woman, get a room. Displays like that in public are not tolerated..."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:25 pm

Christopher smirked more as he eyed Misaki, pushing the woman away and suddenly pulled the priest into his lap, wrapping an arm around his waist and clutching the others chin in a tight but gentle grip. "Well well well, if it isn't my favorite little annoyance." Christopher smelled of alcohol and cologne, the alcoholic smell was greatest when he licked the others neck from the base to the others ear which he preceded to nibble. "Maybe I should take you back home instead."
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:28 pm

Misaki tried to push back, away from the drunken man. His hands were on the redhead's chest, his eyes closed, head turned away. The priest ignored the small shiver that went over his skin. "Let go of me, Christopher. I am not going back to your home. You are bad. I don't like bad...I try to get rid of bad, if you remember..."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:31 pm

He laughed softly. "The only difference between sinners and saints, is the fact that one is forgiven for their sins and the other one isn't." He nibbled on his neck. "There is no such thing as good and bad."
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:33 pm

"Stop it," Misaki said softly, trying now to get off of the bigger man's lap. "Let me go. I will not be another one of your toys. That will not happen between the two of us," he said, wiggling a little bit until his feet were on Christopher's hips, pushing against the man. "The only reason why I came here is to get you out of this bar. Not be your silly little toy.."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:37 pm

He smirked and stood, hoisting the boy onto his shoulder, starting to walk out. "Mmmm.......Well, I'm going, but your coming with me." He yawned and stretched a bit as he got to the door.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:38 pm

Misaki yelped when Christopher threw him onto his shoulder. "Let me go, Christopher!" he demanded louder, struggling a little more. He didn't care if Christopher dropped him. It would hurt, but it wouldn't be that bad. "I am not going to your house and if you think you are doing anything with me, you are very wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:45 pm

"Hm? I don't want anything to do with you sexually." He blinked and dragged the boy outside. "I have a favor to ask of you but I can't ask you where everyone can hear."
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:46 pm

"You're a liar! You think I don't know you? You are a drunk and a whore. And there is nothing you want from me other than to torture me or something sexual. And you are not getting anything," Misaki snapped, glaring at him. "Let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:54 pm

He continued on for a moment and sat him down, sighing softly. "Look, I have a cat at home, she's very old and ill and she means a lot to me. You don't have to come to my house, but I'd like her to be read her last rites before she passes on."
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:58 pm

Misaki opened his mouth and then closed it again, unsure of what to say to this. He didn't know he had a cat. Nor did Christopher seem like the guy that would even liked animals. Especially a cute thing like a cat. "Oh...okay...sure..." he said, frowning up at him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:23 pm

He smiled and took the other by the hand. "Lets hurry." He smiled more and dragged Misaki along to his home. He wasn't smiling because the other was following him to help, but because he was thinking of the quickest way to get the priest in bed.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:25 pm

Misaki went as fast as he could so that Christopher wasn't dragging him along. He had never actually been to Christopher's house before, so he had no idea what to expect, but he couldn't be too bad. It wasn't as if there was anything weird or bad looking in this town.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:46 pm

Christopher lived in a nicely sized home with two floors, he also seemed to keep things tidy both outside and inside the house. Misaki would see that Chris was a bit of a neat freak as soon as Christopher opened the door to his dark domain. "She's right upstairs, second room on the left, I need to get something for her."
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:48 pm

Misaki raised his eyebrows a little bit as he looked around. Everything was so neat...so tidy...it almost made him feel ashamed of his own home. Which was a mess, to be honest. He just didn't have time to clean up and he required a lot of junk and papers from being a priest. He went upstairs slowly, looking around as he went. He pushed open the second door to the left and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:55 pm

Laying in a large plush bed lay a large white tiger who purred and got up to approach the priest, sniffing at him. She then went back to her bed and lay down. "Is she awake yet?" Christopher called up from down stairs.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:57 pm

"Yes," Misaki called back down to Christopher. He slowly walked over to the bed. The tiger didn't really look sick. She looked really healthy. "Are you sure she's sick?" he called back to her, reaching over carefully and stroked down her back slowly. Such a beautiful animal, but he wasn't expecting a tiger...he was expecting a house cat.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:00 pm

She sat up and nuzzled his hand, purring happily. She then went into a fit of sneezing after she turned away where blood came from her nose instead. She lay her head down and tried to lick the blood off.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:01 pm

"Oh..." Misaki murmured, sad now that the tiger didn't look good at all. He wasn't sure if Christopher wanted to be here while he read the last rites, so he decided to wait. He sat back, pulling out his little bible and some notes, finding the right passages.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:12 pm

Christopher smiled and came into the room, hugging the priest softly. "Thank you for doing this Misaki. It means so much to me." He sat a toy mouse next to her which she cuddled against, purring happily.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:13 pm

Misaki blushed softly as Christopher hugged him. "It's my job...even though you can be mean to me and to the people here," he said looking away from Christopher and down at the right passage. Then he started to read them.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:19 pm

He smirked and took a book, knocking Misaki hard on the head to temporarily knock him out. in that short amount of time, he had stripped Misaki down and tied him to his own bed which was across the hall from his tiger's room. He waited for the other to awaken before he kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
NaoChan
Sexed
NaoChan

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:21 pm

Misaki groaned as he opened his eyes. He didn't even have time to register that he was naked and tied up when lips crashed with his, forcing his mouth open. His eyes were wide, staring at the red head's face. He pulled his head back, only to hit the wall behind him, making him groan in pain.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:26 pm

He smirked and kissed him deeper, licking inside his mouth. "Careful now... We don't want you damaging your beautiful body." he softly stroked his side, licking down his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)   The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Only Dfference Between Sinners and Saints (Ritsuka and Nao)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next