Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:22 pm

He clenched his teeth, beating people off Dylan. "Get the fuck off of him! Look at you all! Look at how your acting! Your not humans, not one of you are!" He spat at the nearest person. "You are worms! If you must have your pound of flesh, punish me instead of Dylan!" He held Dylan close, trying his best to shield him from the abuse.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:27 pm

"What so are you guys the gay couple of the century at this school?" Josh laughed. "How pathetic. Wow Dylan, we used to worship you. You might as well be dead instead of falling in love with t his pussy." He said kicking dirt at Satsuki, the group dispersin. Dylan moved out of Satsuki's arm, pure venom in his eyes. "This is all your fault!" He siad angrily at him.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:32 pm

Satsuki slapped Dylan and stood quietly. "Fine then...I won't bother you any more. Goodbye Dylan..." He walked back inside and appeared on the roof not too long later, he hoped that Dylan had already started to go home so he wouldn't have to see this.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:38 pm

Dylan looked at him and he looked at him angrily. He watched him run off and he jsut sat there. Soon enough, someone screamed seeing Satsuki on the rooftop and that made Dylan look up. "Shit.." he cursed as he didn't mean it that much for Satsuki to try and kill himself. With all his strength since he was still bloodied up, Dylan ran into the school, up the emergency stairs which were a lot and then finally made it to the roof, panting hard. "Don't!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:48 pm

He had already begun to lean forward, tears rolling down his cheeks, he turned quickly when Dylan came out. He was going to run to him, however he quickly lost his footing and started to fall, luckily catching the edge of the roof, dangling quite a ways up. "D..Dammit....." He winced as he tried to pull himself up.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:52 pm

Dylan weakly went over to him and he grabbed his hands. He did his best to pull him up, grunting. "I need your help. You need to climb up." he said. The door slammed open of the rooftop and he could hear obnoxious laughter. josh and Jesse. Dylan pulled Satsuki up faster, not wanting anything to happen to him. He was really afraid that the guys would do something to him.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:55 pm

Satsuki winced as he slowly climbed back up. "A..Ahh..." He held his own hands close, both bleeding. "P..Please, go get the nurse."
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:57 pm

Dylan nodded but when he turned, a hand came around his neck and he was lifted into the air like he weighed nothing. He gagged, grasping onto the big guy's hand since Josh and Jesse got the biggest and strongest guy on campus to jump him and Satsuki. Josh grabbed Satsuki and he nad Jesse took him away. "Did you like those swirlies queer?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:07 pm

Satsuki struggled and tried to bite the boys who held him, screaming loudly for help. He hoped someone could hear him. If not, his first day could be his last.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:29 pm

Hearing Satsuki's cries as h was hauled from the roof ad going down the stairs, Dylan kicked the big guy in the nuts and it was matter of seconds before he was let go. Kicking him int he nuts again and then in his face and stomach, he ran off and went to stop Josh and Jesse. They were at the end of all those long stairs, and he ran down and then attacked them, by jumping nad pushing all three of them down. Kicking Jesse and Josh in the heads, he grabbed Satsuki and exited the school from the back, heading to his car where luckily it was parked very nearby at the back. Once at his car, he helped Satsuki in and then got in as well, managing to drive away. Far away. To his special spot only he knew of.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:11 pm

Satsuki winced and looked up at Dylan. "A..Are you alright Dylan-sempai?" He reached out to the other, winching as he touched the others cheek. "I..I'm s..so sorry..... I..It was all my fault..." he drew back and lay there quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:16 pm

Dylan just shook his head. He wasn't okay. he had a sore in his side where he had been kicked in like five times. Once he got to his special spot after about an hour, he sat back and put the car in park and took the keys out. He winced as he got out and leaned on the car. Lifting his shirt, he saw a bleeding bruise and grimaced as he put pressure on it. "Ack!" He groaned out, falling down on his knees from the pain. it was like he was kicked in the side by a person wearing steel toed boots.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:21 pm

Satsuki winced and took out a small roll of gauze bandages. "C..Come here......." He went to Dylan and slowly stood him up, ripping his own shirt to create pressure on the wound to keep it from bleeding too much as he wrapped him up, his own hands were still covered in blood and were opening up again. "W..where else?"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:40 pm

As Satsuki bandaged him up, he sighed softly and let out a sigh of relief. It didn't hurt as much and he felt like he wasn't going to pass out. Looking at Satsuki's hand, he ran his fingers lightly over them then ripped his own shirt too, the sleeves at least and created two bandages. He took some of the gauze nad cleaned his wounds on hish ands then wrapped them up gently and loosely. "How does that feel? You feeling better?" He asked, running his hand along his face nad into his hair soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:51 pm

Satsuki flushed red and hugged the other softly. "I..It fe..feels a little better. W..What about you?" He looked up at him and kissed his cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:50 pm

"I don't feel like I am going to faint anymore. Thank you." he smiled, kissing his cheek, and not being able to help himself he kissed his lips softly, rubbing his chin.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:52 pm

He tensed up a little and kissed him back, licking his lips. "W..Where are we anyway?" He pulled back to lean against the others chest slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:54 pm

Dylan wrapped his arm around him and pecked his lips, holding him. "My special spot. No one knows about it and we'll be safe. I dont even know if we'd be safe at our houses. I didn't know people were so homophobic..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:57 pm

He looked up at the other, kissing him deeply, frowning a bit. "What about your parents? And the family that's keeping me during my stay? I..I don't want anyone else to be hurt."
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:01 pm

"They'll be fine. THey're tougher than you think." he siad softly. "And the people who you are staying with, they are tooloved in this community to be bashed just because their foreign exchange student is bi or gay or whatever." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:02 pm

He smiled softly and pressed against the other a little. "I'm sorry for getting you into this mess... You lost your girlfriend, your friends, your whole world..."
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:07 pm

Dylan shook his head, putting his figner to Satsuki's lips. "Though I found someone totally better who doesn't live in the world of social standing." He smiled taking his finger away and kissed him gently.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:13 pm

Satsuki flushed very red and kissed him back softly. "Aishiteru Dylan-sempai..." He closed his eyes and gulped. "I..I'm a bit t..tired......"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:15 pm

Dylan had no idea what he was saying but he just smiled at him. He nodded and then picked him up in a cradle carry and carried him into the little alcove that had a great view of the water. Laying back, he let him rest in between his leg and wrapped his arms loosely around him.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:22 pm

He flushed very red and smiled. "I..It means I love you, Dylan." He curled up against the other, nuzzling him. He looked out to the water. "I..I'm sorry, it's too early to say that yet isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next