Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
yullian
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) Empty
PostSubject: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:51 am

Luke was sitting in his years common room just looking around, The school was not at all interesting, bland colours and what not. Although the school was not exactly eye candy, the school had a long tradition of rugby and cheer leading, Luke liked to go and watch these games, not for the fact of watching men beat each other up to score a goal, but to watch the cheer leaders doing their... 'thing'. Luke wanted to be an artiest and was the top of all of the drawing classes, He sometimes took his sketch pad down to the ruby field to draw the cheer leaders.

Luke was late, the practice for the cheer leaders was about to start, and he didn't want to miss a second of it, the more he drew them the more he liked them. Luke very quickly grabbed his sketch book and a pencil and sprinted to the field to draw them. The cheer leaders were just starting to stretch and it looked like he was just in time. Luke found a spot in the stands and started to draw them.

Last edited by yullian on Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:03 am

Chloe was in the locker room dressing in a white tank top and black short shorts that were easy to move in and not to be skanky about. Though some still thought it was skanky which is why every cheerleader, junior varsity and varsity loved to challenge people by making them wear the annoying skirt and then short shorts so they could see how much of a difference there was and how easy it was to move in short shorts. Enough said.

Putting her converse back on, she tied her raven black thick hair into a ponytail and headed out to the football stadium where they usually practiced on the turf. Chloe wasn't captain but she was second in line. Meaning if the varsity captain was absent, then Chloe would take charge. The junior varsity practiced with the JV cheerleading coach on the left half of the turf while the Varsity cheerleading coach worked with varsity, of course. For now though, they all stretched together, captains from both leading the stretches. It was one big family and everyone treated each other equally. No one got special treatment for which team they were on. They mostly did everything together anyways.

Cheerleading being in her blood, Chloe came from a line of cheerleaders. Her grandmother was a cheerleader, as well as her mother and three older sisters who had happily graduated from their school. She didn't see it as a career path since she was very passionate about English--not being the stereotypical cheerleader; brainless and zero I.Q.--and pursuing that for college and as a career; english teacher.

Everyday, she saw this one guy coming out to watch the girls either at practice or cheering at games. She wondered what his bizz was and always wanted to ask since not many people really watch the practice except for the coaches, but she figured he didn't need a motive. It wasn't an all girls cheerleading team. JV had five guys and Varsity had eight. They were really good as spotters for lifts and for the flyers.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:24 am

Luke looked down at the cheer leaders in their short shorts and tank tops Wow, if only i could.. he cut himself off as he looked down at his sketch pad, he had only been drawing one cheerleader these past few matches, he looked around for her as he got his utensils out then he saw her.. he knew her name was Chleo or Chloe... something like that anyway, he only knew her from the games and awards nights, this day was special, he needed a model, for a class project, and he had the perfect one picked out, Luke decided to wait until the end of practice, he would catch her then.

Once the practice was over he ran over to the change room exit, hoping to catch her before she went in, or as she was coming out, when he saw her he walked over to her, His brown hair shimmered in the sun light and his defined body hidden under his shirt, His sky blue eyes looked at her, Hoping to catch her attention.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:31 am

As usual though, the practice was instense, hard and tiring. By the time it was over she was sore and tired and sweating like a pig, and usually one of hte first few to be in the showers for a quick rinse. No way was she going home and smelling like sweat from practice. Ewww....

After about ten minutes, she was walking out of the locker room with a pair of skinny jeans on and a long sleeved v-neck shirt on. Her raven black hair was naturally curly now since she took a shower and was untied and down her back; Chloe usually straightened it but didn't mind it's curly look. She had her school bag on her shoulder as well as her cheerleading bag on her shoulder which had all her cheer geer in it since they needed it everyday for their everyday practices. They were only two hours but they got so much done in two hours that once it was over, she was practically almost keeling over.

Thinking about the boy who always came to the practices and games, she knew his name. Luke. Luke something...Chloe only knew since she had a couple of classes with him, of course being in the grade as him. Running a hand through her hair, she crossed her arms over her chest and bit her lower lip. "Hey." She smiled lightly as she greeted him since they both seemed to be coming towards each other. "Um..Luke, right?"
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:41 am

Luke remembered that he was also in a few of his classes "Yes, Yes that's me" he smiled, Although he came to watch the team everyday he still never saw the girls after practice "i came to watch yo..er.. i mean the team today, How do you guys think you are gonna do in next weeks game?" he tried to make small talk but it was hard when she was so... hot, In Luke's eyes she was the best looking on the team,

He paused looked at his sketch pad and then back at her "Anyway... i have this class project coming up sometime soon and i was wondering.." he cut himself off realizing what he was doing.. He was about to ask a cheerleader to pose for him to draw her.. He would be the laughing stock of the school if she said no.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:48 am

"Um...well we alwayas do a routine at the half time and although last week a couple of the girls nearly fell when the guys lifted them, we've been practicing and hoping to do better next week." She explain, nodding gently, moving her hands into the pockets of her jeans. It was good to know he took such an interest in the cheerleading team and sports.

She caught a glance of his sketch pad and then looked at him. Since he cut himself off, she couldn't have known what he wanted to ask though thinking of his sketch pad and then what project he'd have, putting the two together, she came up with that he was going to ask her to be his model to pose for him or be apart of his project somehow. However he wanted. Or maybe he was some superficial ahole asking her if he could sketch someone on the cheerleading team, asking her about some other girl that he was afraid to go up and ask himself.

Now she wasn't sure what to think. "Wondering what?"
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:57 am

So many things ran through his head, and then it was all silence by one You idiot just ask her He opened his mouth and spoke rather fast "i was just wondering if you would consider... i don't know modeling for me?" he said looking at the ground He didn't know what she was going to say, He was good at art and all, and this was known through the school, his artwork was placed all around the gallery that was next to the gym.

He started to fiddle with his art book flicking some of the pages, when it dropped opening to the latest piece of art. It was off her, just going into one of the jumps "ohh Shi.." again he cut off knowing she would have seen it before he could do anything.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:08 am

Complete flattery. She hadn't felt this flattered until the day she got to know what it felt like to be captain in place of the current captain of the Varsity cheerleading team. Chloe was speechless, not sure what to say. Of course she wanted to help since she knew of his artwork and that any girl would be lucky to be drawn by him, to even help him in any artwork he did. He was famous for his work at school and that factor totally slipped her mind until he asked.

When his sketch pad fell out of his hands, she beat him to the punch and knelt down as she picked it up and looked at the picture. Standing up, she was in complete awe as she recognized the girl going into the jump was her. She never saw herself drawn out before and seeing it now only made her more obliging to his request, to see how else he'd draw her on paper. Handing it back to him she smiled. "I'd love to. You're famous for your work here, it'd be an honor."

Some thought cheerleaders were rude, snobby and self-centered. No lie she was like that in Frosh and Soph year but once Junior year came, it was like an overnight redefining of who she was and it was then she realized that the snobbiness wasn't her and it just came with the outfit. Since then she turned a new leaf. Being a committed cheerleader and student, but with a good attitude.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:16 am

Luke smiled "thank.. Thank you" he took the sketch book back, He was expecting the conversation to go much worse then that, He was happy in how it ended though "umm say.. your place.. eight o'clock" he Didn't know where she lived but that was a minor detail, The reason he wanted to draw her in her own home was because he preferred his drawings to look natural, and in someone's home was the most natural that you could get.

Luke packed his sketch book into his bag and turned to leave, It was after all his free class and also the class before home and he had to prepare, after all he didn't want to screw up the drawing, He hadn't mucked one up yet and he didn't intend to start now.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:25 am

"Yeah sure." She took out her pen and took his hand before he left and wrote her name, address and her cell number and smiled at him. "See you at eight." She said softly as she waved and then watched him go. tucking her pen into her bag, she saw around that the rest of the girls had aleady gone home. Home...such a word for a tired soul.

Walking to the student parking lot, Chloe loaded her bags into the back seat of her car and then got into the driver's side and took off. Before she went home, she stopped at a food place and got some food then drove home. She lived with her Mom and there was food at home but it was around this time that Chloe had been craving some outside food. Just unhealthy food taht she could easily burn off at the practice.

Once home, she walked in, trudging her bags in and then let them out in the little corner by the staircase. Walking into the kitchen, she greeted her mom and then sat the table nad indulged in her food. She had some time before he'd be coming over, telling her mom about it, who'd probably be way passed asleep since she always had a busy day that she was tired out by the time 7 rolled around.

Once she was finished eating, changed into some casual shorts and a loose shirt, she was sitting in her room, doing her homework and going back to the computer, multitasking, listening to her music. She was your average teen who spent more time chatting on the computer than doing her homework but got it done nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:53 am

Luke copied the address down into his phone when he got home, And then got to work on getting the colours right, He remembered what she looked like from when he met with her earlier today, so he went to his gallery and started to mix the paints to match her skin colour, His main advantage that he over most other people in the school was that he had a semi photographic memory, he couldn't remember how someone was sitting but he could remember what they were reading, he wasn't good with what people looked like in detail but he was good with remembering what colours they were, for example eye colour.

Once he had her eye colour done and her skin colour, That was the best he could do, He didn't know what she would be waring, he had no way of knowing anything like that, so he took a whole bunch of spare utensils and paints just in case he needed them, Then he looked at the time, It was twenty to eight "well time to go" he said closing his painting bag and walking out to his car, putting the bag in the boot and starting the ignition.

It wasn't long before he was at her house and getting his stuff out of his car "here goes" he said to himself as he walked up to her door and knocked.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:03 am

Hearing the knock at her door, she turned the music down and quickly said her goodbyes to her friends for the while and was lucky to have finished her homework right then. Walking out of her room, she scampered down the steps and went to the door, checking through the peephole and seeing him. Opening the door, she smiled at him. "Hey, come on in." she said letting him in then shutting the door after.

She sighed softly and led the way to her room, going up the stairs and at the top made a right and went to the door on the right down the hall. Walking in she looked back at him and then walked into the bright room where the faint sound of her music could be heard. Her room was clean, but it wasn't OCD organized and clean. moving to her bed, she gathered p all her homework and such and put it away. "So um...if it's alright, this is where you can draw me. I'd go downstairs but I'm more comfortable in my room, plus it's more private." She explained.

"So um...how do we do this? You just tell me what your vision is or whatever. If you need to me to change or whatever. I can do whatever is necessary."
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:19 am

When the door opened and Luke was welcomed in "thank you" he looked her in the eyes and smiled as he thought to himself Yes i was right about the colour She then led him upstairs and into her room

At her question of what to wear Luke wanted to say it's o.k to ware nothing, but that may have freaked her out, He laughed when she said vision "Just wear what ever you look best in" he chuckled as he looked around at the room "as for the room, it's exactly what i was hoping for, Just where you look more... Natural" the love for his work clear in his eyes, He then looked around "umm... Where may i set up" he didn't want to seem rude by just setting up anywhere.

He opened the black painters bag and took out some of the colours that he had made, He then waited untill she got back with what she was going to wear before he started mixing the other colours he would be using.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:26 am

"Natural..." She nodded and then moved to her closet where she had a whole dresser/hanger set dedicating and built right into it. She looked at the stuff that was hanged and put a hand on her hips, shaking her head. Everything was normal just it'd be odd wouldn't it, to wear a pair of jeans and a nice shirt if she was just in her room.

"Um, wherever you liked. You can use the desk for whatever you need."

After just standing there for a little bit, running her hands along her clothes, she moved to the dressed portion and opened her drawer, pulling out an orange wife beater and a pair of orange-red striped shorts that she could wear for anything. So casual.

"I'll be back." she told him as she went to the bathroom next to her room and changed into what she selected. Once changd, she tied her hair up in a messy bun taht suited her and then walked back into her room, tossing her clothes taht she changed out of onto the chair near her desk. "Will this do?" It was natural, and not something out of reach for a sketch in her room.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:47 am

Luke nodded and then looked in his paint bag for the colours she was waring "Perfect" he said after pulling out the colours he needed, He then added "oh, It would be easier if you were sitting down for this bit, it takes a few minutes to get your shapes right" He then grabbed out a plain pencil and started to draw the shape of her eyes, And then moved onto the shape of her face, Lips, eyebrows, and all her other facial features. This was all done in his sketch book not on the papers he had in his bag, He didn't mind if she moved for this point for as long as he could see her features he was fine.

He had just finished, with her facial features and he moved onto her body, He started to draw her curves, and features on her body, He hadn't moved onto the clothes yet that was later, At this point he kind of looked like her, you could tell the similarity, He then added in the clothes she was wearing, This was a very quick sketch "how's... That" he said making a final adjustment to something in the eyes, the picture was about the size of the page, of her and how he picture she would be standing normally. He turned the picture and showed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:52 am

Nodding she moved over to her bed and sat down, legs together yet slightly apart in a diagonal matter at the calf and down. Her hands rested normally at her sides but spread apart and her head was tilted a little bit with a neutral look on her face. Thi was how she sat normally. It wasn't posing. She was just sitting. If she was against t he wall, she'd bring her knees up.

Her eyes studied him though as he drew. He was cute in that mysterious artist way and she found that incredibly sexy. Smiling lightly, she let it disappear before he'd catch a glimpse of it and then once he was done and showed her the sketch, she smiled seeing herself. "Wow. You'd be ready to draw me nude." She joked.

"Is that it? Or...?"
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:02 am

At her comment he laughed "almost but not quite, he joked back at her smiling, He liked her, she had a sense of humor.

Luke shook his head, "no that is just me preparing" He then reached into his big and pulled out a large piece of canvas and a weird folded up thing, Witch he unfolded and made up into a canvas stand before placing the canvas in it's spot "now I need a pose" he smiled, " the first it was o.k but now i need one, just to get started with" as she got into the pose he pulled out what looked like a folded up cloth bag, he unfolded it and ran his fingers over the brushes. "hmm" he said thinking what one was the best. After a second he picked up a medium sized one and opened one of the paints he had prepared at home.

(what colour is her eyes, i think i missed it)
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:16 am

[it was never mentioned]

She laughed a bit and nodded. "Alright..." She said softly and then thought of a pose. She thought for a moment, before sitting somewhat at the edge of the side of her bed and then brought her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them and looked at him. "is this okay?" She asked, feeling comfortable. Chloe was flexible and fit. That was the beauty of cheerleading, it made her body easy to work with so that she could do amazing things. And this is not talking sexually. Even her hazel eyes could stay cross-eyed for a bit without hurting her head too much or giving her the fear that they'd stay that way forever. Though she wouldn't normally try cross-eyed everyday.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:27 am

[Probably why i missed it Lol:) ]

Luke nodded to her question, He started to draw the top of her head, Starting with the hair and moving down to her forehead, He was so careful with the work that he picked up everything, once he had done the basic sketch, He moved down to the brush he had set aside and started to add colour on, The colour was her skin colour exactly, then to the eyes, He changed brushes at the point to a smaller one, He started to draw her eyes, Then he noticed that she was still sitting there, he paused "oh my apologies, you can watch now" He then picked the brush back up and started applying the paint tot he canvas.

Once the pencil outline was done he could move on to painting and with his semi photographic memory he could recall the colours with ease, he still worked in the room though, just in case he needed something, a glance or anything at the colours around the room.

He had almost finished the painting now and it almost looked exactly like her, he paused and looked at it "what do you think" he said suddenly to her.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:37 am

[lol]

She watched as he started to draw, and she could tell because of his studious face and how into his painting he was getting into. It was so sexy, and she wasn't becoming aroused by it but more taking a like to him. He was already very handsome and this side of him, the working side of him was just so...sexy. She couldn't help but think this of him.

When eventually he was getting closer to finishing, as he offered to let her see it, she moved from the pose and leaned over a bit, to see the drawing. And as she leaned over, her cleaage was well spotted because she leaned over some. She was in awe with his painting of her, it looking so much like her. "Wow...that's really good. Amazing actually. You're really good Luke." looking from the painting to him, Chloe smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:52 am

Luke caught a glance of her looking at him, but didn't show it, just just continued painting he was almost done anyway.

To her comment Luke blushed a little and then put the finishing touches on the painting "Here it is" he said grabbing a fine line pen out of his bag and scribbling his name in the corner "Well thank you for your hospitality" He waited to see what she would do, She had a strange look in her eye, He started to pack up has bag and set the painting laying down to dry.

He turned to her and smiled "i have to say you are a very good subject" he liked her to paint, she had a sense of humor and also she was very good at posing, most probably because of her being a cheerleader.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:00 am

Standing up, it was difficult to take her eyes off of his painting of her. It was beautiful. not just because it was her but the intricateness and the detail and use of his color and texture, it was amazing. Looking to him, she smiled nad nodded. "Thank you. And you're fun to hang around with. We should hang out sometime, not just when you draw or paint me but actually hang out. I'd love to get to know you." She said softly as she grabbed a sweatshirt with their school's logo and pulled it on.

"Before you go, do you want anything to eat, anything to drink? My way of saying thank you for letting me be your project." She smiled, putting her hands on her hips as she stood there. she was starting to like him. he seemed to have everything she looked for in a guy ad well that was why she wantedto get to know him more. She peeked an interest in him.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:17 am

Luke smiled and nodded when she said they should hang out a little more"i agree, How about..." he paused to think if he had anything on "how about tomorrow night, He had nothing on, on a Tuesday night and his first class was art "How about a movie or.. something?" He paused "is it hot in here or is it just me?" Although he was an artiest he was fairly well toned, this could be seen when he rolled his sleeve up to cool himself down.

When she offered him a beverage he kindly nodded his head followed by "i drink of water or soda if you have it" The painting needed to dry anyway and she was offering, Luke supposed he could stay out a little later then normal "that would be nice thanks" He didn't really know what else to say at that point, and he was kind of thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:24 pm

"Tomorrow night is perfect. Which movie?" She asked as she motioned for him to follow, turning her back as she walked out of her room and downstairs to the kitchen. She blushed when he asked if it was hot or if it was him but she didn't answer. Once there, she went to the cupboard and got a glass for him and then took out a can of soda and poured it in the glass. Handing him the glass she smiled and tapped her fingers in rythm on the counter.

"So what movie tomorrow? At the theaters or just a DVD to pop into the DVD player at my house or yours.
She shrugged unsure of what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:02 pm

Luke followed her out of the room with his sleeves rolled up and followed her to the kitchen "Great" he said when she said it was perfect "as for what movie.." he said with a laugh. He didn't really have a preference at this time, Although he did hear that some of the movies in the cinima were bad, but there was a good one he couldn't remember the name of

He shrugged to her second question "i don't know, What ever your happy with" He didn't know any of the movies out at this time, he had heard there were some scary ones out, and he did liked those, but he didn't know what she was into. He hoped she knew what she wanted to watch cause he was at a loss on ideas, Luke took the glass and took a sip "ahh..." he said with a smile "that hits the spot" again he laughed. "so did you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next