Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:50 pm

Satsuki trembled and wrapped his tongue around the others. He slowly began to ride Dylan again, moaning deeply. "I..I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:19 pm

Dylan heard him and he started to push up into him, slowly and gently, moving his hand down to Satsuki's member nad stroking it gently. He pulled back from their kiss and kissed on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:27 pm

Satsuki cried out the others name weakly, gulping. "N..nnnh! H..Harder D..Dylan...." He shuddered and arched his back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:20 pm

Dylan groaned loudly as he gripped the other's hips tightly and started to really push into his hole, grunting as he did so. "Unnh...so tight."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Satsuki cried out and clung to the other, groaning. "M..More! I..I want you to completely be mine!"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:57 pm

Dylan leaned back some, bringing his knees up and started to really thrust hard and fast into Satsuki's ass. He moaned loudly and tilted his head back, feeling amazing.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:57 pm

Satsuki moaned deeply and latched onto the others neck, licking and nibbling it at first and then sucking on his neck softly. "Mmmm.....A..Ah!" He panted hard and drug his tongue down the neck and to the chest of Dylan. "I..I..I'm going to c..cum..."
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:13 am

Dylan groaned deeply as he pushed harder and faster up into him, gripping the other's hips tightly. He tilted his head back as he thruted as fast as he could, unable to stop himself as he came into him, moaning almost a scream. He couldn't hold it. it just happened. He wasn't used to such tightness.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:28 pm

Satsuki cried out and came as well. "Nhhh!" He panted hard and collapsed onto the others chest, closing his eyes with a soft smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:03 pm

Dylan let out a grunt and he lay back, rubbing the other's back as he collapsed on him. He closed his eyes, waiting for his breathing to come back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:17 pm

"H..How was I D..Dylan?" He blushed very red and looked up at the other. "I..I'm s..sorry if I wasn't good enough."
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:16 am

Dylan sat up a little bit and he looked at him. He smiled and kissed his chin and shook his head. "You were amazing. I hope I was good for you.' he said softly. "I've never done that with a guy..." he chuckled a little bit biting his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:33 am

"You were the amazing one my love." He pulled the other close and kissed him deeply. "Mmm... I'm glad to be your first in that." He nuzzled him and purred. "I just wished that you were my first." He looked a little wounded at what had just came out of his own mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5