Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:20 pm

"What'd you guys do?" Dylan asked. Jesse and josh satrted to laugh and only once they regained themselves, they took deep breaths nad smiled. "Gve him about three swirlies." Jesse chuckled. "Josh is a natural at them." Josh shrugged, brushing his shoulder off. "Thank ya, thank ya very much." he immitated The King.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:24 pm

He stayed in the bathroom even after the bell had rang to leave the lunch room. He held his head in his hands as he sat on the counter top, thinking quietly. Now how to get back at them.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:32 pm

Dylan just laughed and he sighed softly. "hun what's wrong?" His girlfriend asked. "Hm? Oh nothing." he said softly, finishing his food and then walked out of the caf with them all. He felt guilty. And he wasn't going to get involved in torturing the new kid like this. It was immature.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:41 pm

He winced and stood, walking out quietly only to bump straight into Josh. "G..gomen....." He backed up and went back into the bathroom. "I will go punish myself...." His eyes shown a broken spirit.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:56 pm

Dylan saw Satsuki bump into Josh and he bit his lower lip. "I'll catch up with you guys later. gotta go finish the new kid." He smirked as he walked into the bathroom, his smirk instantly gone. "Um...Are you alright?" He asked gently going to Satsuki.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:10 am

Satsuki was in a stall, giving himself swirlies, one after another. "I'm fine.... Why the hell would you care anyway?" He stood and went to scrub himself clean yet again. He then broke down and began to cry, hiding under the sinks.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:13 am

Dylan heard him and he watched as he came out. He stopped him and then he saw him break down and stood him up. "I didn't tell them to do that. I didn't know they were going to do that to you." he said softly as he turned the sink on and started to clean him, helping him. He didn't deserve t his and he didn't know his friends would do that to him. Even more he didn't know Satsuki was going to react this way. It was brutal and all on his first day.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:49 pm

He winced and looked up at the other. "Can you help me dry off please?" He looked away and pointed to the paper towels, his hand shaking. "I'm afraid I can't stop shaking long enough."
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:53 pm

"Come on. He said gently as he helped him up a nd then sat him under the hand dryer and presed the button to just let it dry him. "Let me know when it hurts from the heat." he said softly, rubbing over Satsuki's hair. He grabbed a lot of paper towels and handed it to him then helped to dry him off, his face and everything.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:36 pm

Satsuki smiled a little and blushed lightly. "Arigato." He smiled more and reached out. "Arigato." He softly placed a hand on the others cheek, slowly standing and going to straighten his hair quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:41 pm

Dylan bit his lower lip as he looked at him, when he put his hand on his cheek, he gulped. Looking away, he nodded and then helpe dhim dry off, spending his time with him. "If anyone bullies you, tell me. I got your back."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:47 pm

He smiled a bit and kissed the other cutely on the cheek. "Chuu! I shall tell you then Dylan-sempai if anyone bullies me." He smiled and once he was done drying out he started towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:49 pm

Dylan nodded nad he watched him, going over to the door. "See you around." He went to a stall, not the one where the swirlies were being made and stayed in there, leaning on the wall. Luckily the bathroom and stalls were always so clean. Biting his lower lip, he hit the door. Now he was confused. He knew he liked girls, but for a long time, since before Satsuki came here, he felt like he may like guys more...The king of the school, gay? Yeah talk about being dethroned or forced to advocate.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:55 pm

He blinked and went back in after a while. "Are you coming? I won't have you be late, even if I must be." He waited for the other to answer. "I won't leave till you leave with me."
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:57 pm

DYlan sighed. "Just go. I have like immunity to being late." he told him not opening the door, as he leaned on the stall. He didn't want to come out. He wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:01 pm

He stood outside the stall door, still waiting for him. "I told you, I won't leave till you leave with me." He went to sit on the sink top, waiting quietly. "you can take all the time you need. I'll just say I didn't know what the bell meant..."
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:03 pm

Dylan walked out of the stall and went tot he door to leave the bathroom. "Come on." He said as he put his hands in his pockets waiting for him. He sighed softly and gulped a little bit. His friends could tell if a person was gay right off the bat. He didn't want to see that off of him.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:18 pm

He nodded and followed quietly, looking around to make sure no one was around before he pushed the other into the wall softly, kissing him suddenly. He flushed red and backed away quickly. "S..Sorry....." He looked away and shivered.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:31 pm

Dylan walked out and sighed softly, and then he was pushed into the wall. Unknown to him someone had popped into the hall after he was pushed into it and saw them. It was Josh. The biggest homophobic Dylan knew. So when Satsuki pushed his lips to his, he relaxed a little bit nad put his hand on his shoulder, gripping it gently as he kissed him back a little bit. Watching him pull back, he smiled a bit nad hten turned him around nad leaned him on the wall, putting his hand around his cheek and kissed him deeply. Josh took his phone out and recorded the entire thing, eventually leaving nad going back to class. In less than seconds, the entire class had the video since he sent it and it was being sent all over school.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:47 pm

He flushed red and kissed him deeply, licking his neck softly. "W..We should stop before someone catches us......." he pulled away from the other. "No matter how badly I want you, continue to treat me as you have been.."
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:49 pm

Taking out a pen from his bag, he wrote his number on Satsuki's hand. "I'll give you directions to my place if you call later after school. Harlice isn't coming over tonight. You should." he whispered, kissing his cheek. "i have to get to class. I'll see you around...asian boy." he grinned, as he stepped back and walked away, putting his pen away and going to class. FOr now, people played it cool, not yet ragging on him. They'd torture Satsuki more than Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:57 pm

Satsuki want to his class, sighing a bit. "Excuse me for being late, I couldn't find my way here." He smiled a bit and went to his desk, wondering what people were whispering.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:09 pm

Satsuki's new class partner went up to him and smirked. "So I didn't know you were queer. You know what happens to a bunch of fags around here?" he asked, slamming his fisted hand into his palm.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:13 pm

"I'm not fully homosexual, I am bisexual." He smirked a bit. "But if your so afraid of my open sexuality you must be insecure about your own."
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:17 pm

"Still a queer for smooching Dylan today. You'd be surprised at what can happen to you or him. Him especially."

On the other hand people started picking on Dylan. His girlfriend dumped him and his friends backstabbed him and started messing with him. Once class had ended,t hey grabbe dhim and started to beat him up, yelling, 'Queer' or 'Fag' even 'Homo.' Chaos erupted outside on school grounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)   The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Guy (Ritsuka and Ri0t)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next