Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) Empty
PostSubject: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:15 pm

MAtt sat in the library late in the evening studying for his exam the next morning, needing to get a good grade to stay ahead of his rival. The 20 year old was tired and sighed, putting the books away, heading up to his dorm. He was attending a very prestigious college and was at the top of his class, tied with a female that he dispised because he kept catching up whenever he pulled ahead. The dark haired and red-eyed boy fell onto his bed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:26 pm

Carson was in her room puling the famous all nighter just to keep her brain focussed on the material necessary to be known for tomorrow's exam. Her hair was messy, she never looked her best during final exams and it was that time of the year when her ugly square spectacles came out to really look within the books of reading and studying. Being one of the top two students, who always managed to get her behind in front of her rival when he pulled a fast one, she wanted to maintain, wanted to graduate with the single highest GPA. She knew she'd succeed and that was the point of her allnighter. Though that didn't last long seeing as the girl collapsed asleep on her desk, glasses next to her and she was snoring away.

Her alarm wasn't set...
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:32 pm

MAtt got up the next morning and sighed, heading to class early with a cup of coffee and looked around, usually getting there after her. He sighed and headed to her dorm for the third time that finals week and banged on her door. Hey, he may have hated her buty he wasn't going to let a student fail if he could help it. That's why he was going to be a teacher"Car, get you're smart ass up. I'm not going to win by default"he shouted
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:36 pm

And since her alarm never was set, she didn't get up. And so she wouldn't have that much of a lot of time to get dressed. She'd be lucky to have time to rub the sleep out of her eyes. Heairng a banging on her door did wake her. She sat up quickly and heard it was the arrogance of Matt and grimaced. She gathered all she needed and put her bag on, changed pants and then just opened the door. "Coffee? for me? You shouldn't have." She siad shutting her door and taking his coffee and sipping it as she walked down the dorm hall. She had a huge sweatshirt depicting the nerd of her. Luckily she didn't need her glasses right now.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:59 pm

MAtt chuckled at that and walked with her"You are so damn lucky that I hate wining by default"he said as they got to class, sitting next to her, mostly to get done before her.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:03 pm

"That's just because to you life is always a game that you have to be competitive at. You would have been lucky to have let me fail. but you didn't. Bad move..." She siad shaking her head as she sat down at her desk, waiting for the test. She was so ready. SHe wasn't over confident but she studies her ass off and hse had a really good memory. Not photographic but good enough to not forget a single thing she restudied.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:09 pm

MAtt chuckled at that"If you beat me like this, then I'll be happy that I competed fairly"he said and took his test, taking the test quickly, knowing almost every question and believing he was right on the others.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:13 pm

Once they got the test, she zipped through it, never having to read the question again, neverhaving to recheck her answers and once she finished with all of them, she got up and saw him getting ready to hand in. She walked quick, walking through the culmped aisles nad then slammed her test down on the desk where they were supposed to turn it in, as well as her answer key first.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:20 pm

Matt walked with long strides and was about to put his stuff down when she slammed her stuff down. He growled a little at that and then put his stuff down and headed out to the exit., staring at her a little pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:02 pm

Carson smirked and she grabbed her things nad walked out passing him. "Now you know who is the school's nerd." She smirked as she walked away, taking her sweatshirt off, perhaps for the first time ever showing she had a figure since she had only a tank top on. GOing to her next class, she sat down and calmed herself. It was going just great, her day.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:19 pm

Matt frowned at her when she walked passed and flipped her off. He blushed when she took off that sweatshirt. He stopped in his tracks and stared a little at her hot figure"Wow"he said and went to his next class. It was the last class he had until the 3 week break started two days from then. It was the only class he didn't have with her because it was his elective.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:32 pm

Carson had about two other classes after this one. She always stockpiled on a lot of classes since she had no life. but most of those classes were more than one elective and difficult fashion classes. it was an odd schedule. Once she finished her test for that fashion design class, she went off to her math class and had only english and a different fashion design class. She had two more tests taht next day.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:47 pm

Matt headed to the commons and relaxed, waiting for the day to end. When it did he headed up to his dorms, falling asleep, so dazed from the sight of her body that he forgot to set his own alarm.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:56 pm

Once her day ended too, she went up to her room and collapsed after setting her alarm. She was studied up fr her two tests tomorrow. She didn't even change out of her school clothes but just dozed off. Today was a long day. Soon exams would be over and she wouldn't have to worry until February for classes.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:04 pm

Matt wasn't going to wake up without that alarm. He usually went to have breakfast in the commons where he exchanged curse words with and glared at eachother but he was going to be late... if he showed up at all.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:08 pm

That moring, Carson actually showered and changed into a pair of grey skinny jeans and a red lone sleeved tee with small autumn leaves all over it as the design. She had dark black hair tied up in a ponytail and she walked out of class with her messenger bag on her shoulder. Walking tot he common room, she was used to being greeted by him in an insult, but he wasn't there. Rolling her eyes, she got two coffees and then went over to his dorm and kicked the door since her hands were occupied with the coffees. "Wake up!"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:16 pm

Matt jumped at the kick and fell off the bed with a loud thump"Fuck"he cursed and pulled on a pair of jeans and a tight shirt after seeing the time. He ran to the door"Thanks"he grumbled and took the coffee before seeing her"Oohh, h..hey"he said, checking her out"See you later"he said and rushed to class.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:19 pm

Carson rolled her eyes and walked to class nonchalantly sipping her coffee. Walking in, she sat down and waited for the test. This was the other class she had with him. Once the test started she began, looking like some super test taker. It was weird...
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:29 pm

Matt answered every question fast and got up, rushing to the in box, turning in his test. He walked back to the desk, grabbing his coffee and stuck his tongue out, almost used to seeing her hotness... almost. He then smiled"I won"he said and walkred to the commons.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:31 pm

She finished right after him and stuck her tongue out. "Ahole.." She muttered as she took her bag and walked out, going off to her next test. Once she was done with that one, she got up and went to the commons, collapsing down on the couch and blew out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:39 pm

Matt looked at her when she sat next to him, a little party going on so he had a beer"Feel like a beer?"he asked, relaxing since they weren't competing any more. He looked her up and down and sighed"Too bad I hate you or I'd say you looked hot"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:46 pm

Carson looked over to him and shook her haed. "No thanks." She drank but she was too swamped yet relieved about finals. "Aww well that sucks. If I didn't hate you so much I would have thought you were actually attractive." She frowned. "Oh well." She shrugged, getting up and went to get something drink.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:53 pm

MAtt chuckled at that and watched her, looking at her ass as she walked. He wolf whistled and laughed a little"Bring me back something to drink"he called to her and smiled, trying to relax more, tired as hell.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:56 pm

Hearing the wolf whistle then the demand, she sighed and got a beer for herself and a beer for him. THough walking back to him, she just smiled nad then poured the beer over his head and once it was empty she tossed the bottle away. "Get your own drink pig." She snapped grabbing her bag and walking away.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:07 am

Matt gasped when she did that and he pulled her into his lap"Hey, lets make a deal. On break, were friends. During classes, we meet in the commons and whichever doesn't wake up on time gets woken up by the other. Oh, and no physical abuse"he suggested, holding her sides gently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)   Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t) Empty

Back to top Go down

Intellectual rivals(Me ant Ri0t)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next