Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An old hunger (Me and Luna)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:32 pm

Vincent sighed before smirking "When bitten by a female vampire, usually if its a male that is bitten.. they find that female irresistible.. which is the reason why he can track her.. He feels that Fanta is his perfect girl.. If you get what I mean" It was one of the gender side effects, women carried charm.. males generally carried the ability of nothing or the occasional reproduction ability of which Vince had unlike many he knew.

"Pretty much once Jegan has bitten that human in there, he will drink.. fulfill his blood lust and then want to fulfill the rest of his lust if you know what I mean...." Vincent managed to smile and laugh gently before then losing that smile.. "But we need him to lead us no matter what his reason is..as you need Fanta for that antidote.. and I want some sort of revenge"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:36 pm

Nina didn't exactly know what he meant, she just pretended she did. Her brother never exactly give her the sex talk. "Revenge? What did she do to you?" Nina asked quietly. If anything, Jegan was the one who needed revenge...unless Fanta had done something to him, too.

Suddenly, Jegan burst through the door and then made a break for it. "Vincent, he's running again!" Nina's legs suddenly buckled and she fell to the ground. Already?!
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:13 pm

Vincent went to run after him before turned to face Nina seeing her almost fall to the floor, quickly he scooped her up before running after the bolting vampire. It was evident that she did not know what he was taking about between Jegan and Fanta.. and their was no actual way to stop this love now unless Fanta was killed, which would get him the antidote.. revenge for his human companion and revenge for what she did to his original father in front of him..
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:16 am

Jegan was going into the dessert, but he didn't care at all. That woman was across it, he would cross anything to see her again. He didn't even feel the cold, nor did the sand slow him down. He was beginning to like this body despite what fueled it.

Nina on the other hand was feeling the chilly air and shivering in Vincents arms. She closed her eyes and placed her head on his chest, trying to find some comfort.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:32 am

Vincent sighed seeing the desert, yet he had to power through it, that was the way Jegan was going, he held Nina close to him as he ran the cold air not really affecting him but since she seemed to be shivering it was obviously cold. This desert was luckily not the largest. and it would only take the two vampires a few hours at most to get across. Why is Fanta across this desert...
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:51 am

Suddenly Jegan skidded to a halt. The pull was no longer south, but south east. Wherever she was, she had moved suddenly. He growled in frustration and changed courses. To his knowledge, vampires had to be very strong to actually teleport, but she seemed to be a little over average. She had to be using something to move. It took them an hour and a half to get through the dessert and another half hour to find a town. Jegan knew she had been here, and she wanted him to stay here to rest.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:34 am

A look of surprise crossed Vincent as he saw Jegan halt then run in a new direction. So she is powerful enough to teleport.. that is not a good thing.. although this is twice now over long distances.. she must be using something He continued to run with Nina, following after her relation a sigh of relief escaping him as they finally made it to a town not knowing that this was were that group existed of which they had just found out about 2 vampires and what seemed to be a human attack a member who was doing a task.. and they were not happy about such a thing.. in fact two vampires had been dispatched to take out the hostile vampire and his human.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:09 pm

Jegan was walking around, trying to find something with vacancy. He noticed the vampire with his sister was still following him. But no...something was off. Others were following too.

Nina had fell asleep during their trip to the dessert, but now that they had slowed down, she woke up. "Where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:11 pm

Vincent smelt a new scent enter the air other then Jegan's. He was managing to hold the scent he wanted strongly yet wondered what was with the new scents... Vampires.. that was what it smelt like but why were they following him and Jegan. "I to be honest don't know, it looks like an old human city that Fanta must be, since this is were Jegan has come to try and find her.."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:38 pm

Jegan finally found the place where the scent was fresh and offered vacancy. He busted in the door and the vampire running the hotel offered him a key. "Fanta already paid for your stay sir." Jegan ignored him and went to find the room.

Nina saw Jegan go into the hotel and then squirmed out of his grip. She landed on her feet. She could no longer feel her legs, but she could still move them. "Big brother.." She started towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:25 pm

Vince upon feeling Nina squirm in his grip set her down on her feet, a little surprised to see her moving, Ahh a hotel.. Their will be quite a few vampires in their... He walked with her sighing knowing this could not end well since the scent of a human would grab some vampires attention and considering their could almost be a full hotel and she was walking towards it.. he would probably have to protect her well "Careful now, Don't want to grab everyone's attention.. If I stay close enough. Everyone will think your my prey.."

A small smile appeared before they entered the hotel together the vampire at the counter looked at then "I would like to book a room, This human is my captive and I would like a secluded place to feed and turn it into mine.." He looked at the vampire who seemed to be believing them, and waited for some sort of response.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:03 pm

The vampires eyes flashed to Nina, who looked down at her feet. "She smells like the apothocary that reserved the room for the newborn. I'm sorry..we just ran out rooms." She slid over to the sign saying vacancy and lit up the no part. "Sun rises in thirty minutes."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:39 pm

Vincent looked at the vampire slightly annoyed, "I saw rooms available... So that is just bullshit, look the suns rising, and I want somewhere were I can feed that is not in that sun.. As you know.. it burns.." He glared not impressed wondering what to do with such limited amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:01 pm

"The more time you spend arguing, the less time you have to find another hotel. Now, unless you want me to call security, I suggest you leave...or spend the night in the lobby. The choice is yours.." She looked at Nina with a smirk and then back at him, waiting for his decision. Nina looked up at Vincent and then sighed. "I'm going to asked Jegan to let us stay with him."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:41 pm

Vincent looked at Nina with confusion, it was worth a try in a way, Jegan would not be hungry for about a day, and then he would be starving again.. that and if they did manage to do such a thing, well since Nina smelt like Fanta, it made it easier for him "Alright then we shall ask him if I can drink your blood their in the comfort of his room.." He had to keep up the act or the hotel attendant would just know he was not being serious.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:58 pm

"Oh yes...that would also be best.." Nina said. The vampire smiled. "Of course...Try that." She already knew who they were, some males told her to look out for a hostile vampire and his human. She'd send a message to them as soon as she could.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:57 pm

Vincent felt as if something was wrong, that someone was looking for them yet he just found her brothers scent before leading them upstairs following the scent, it did not take long to pinpoint it before stopping at his door with Nina "well here goes.. you ready" If he tried to do anything to her, Vince would defend her from Jegan.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:52 pm

Nina nodded and then started to knock, but the door was already open. Jegan was passed out on the floor with the light on. She sighed and then wobbled over to the bed and pulled the blanket over him. The room had no windows. "What now?" She asked Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:46 am

Vincent was a little surprised himself, in fact he did not even know, he had not seen something like this before "I am not so sure. all I know is I am in here to dodge the sun, he is in here for such a reason although Fanta must have teleported on him." He sighed, this was always annoying. Vincent could teleport, but considering she seemed to be out of range scent wise for him, he would be blindly teleporting ... and well he could not carry around a person.. so, he could not leave Nina here alone with her brother so he stayed and guarded her.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:55 am

Nina spotted something on the floor just above her brothers head. She reached over and picked it up. "Black sand?" She could feel something radiating from each grain. "It has magical properties. It might be what she's using to teleport. But its used...it won't work for us." Nina slowly got up and then put it on the nightstand in case he wanted to inspect it. She then sat on the bed, feeling the effects of the poison again. "I'm just going to lay down.." She looked at her broken hand. It had also gone numb.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:07 am

Vincent almost went to slap his head yet did not as he heard what had teleported Fanta, but of course... no wonder he had smelt something that he had not for a while, and when they entered the room.. It's scent was strong, if it was not used he would have been able to chase her, but for now they would have to wait for her brother to awaken " Rest is something you might need, But we need that antidote or I will have to turn you into a vampire to save your life."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:40 pm

"Wait...what?" Nina looked up at him. "Did you just say you'll turn me? I thought I told you I didn't want to turn.." She said quietly. Maybe he didn't understand her. No...he was a vampire. "Are you planning on turning me?" She demanded, folding her arms. She would have stood up, but she didn't have the strength.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:43 pm

Vincent looked at her hearing her seem to over react, "Not if I can get that antidote for you.. but if your going to die, and I can tell if such a thing is occurring I will not hesitate to at least save you from the poison and your disease at the same time.." Her brother would do the same for her not that she would know it, although he would probably also bite her out of hunger, something all vampires felt although for now Vince was still rather good.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:09 pm

"Absolutely not." Nina layed down. Well, more or less fell onto the bed. She turned her body away from him. It took much effort to actually do this, but she hoped he wouldn't notice. She didn't want to be a vampire. She wanted to stay human. What was Fanta up to? It was like she wanted her to turn..or maybe it was a trap. A sigh escaped Ninas lips and she curled herself into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Hearing that Vincent sighed "I am not going to let you die from some poison or some disease, I can not allow it..." He sighed before looking away from Nina hoping she would understand someday the conflict in his head as he still decided not to , which was showing respect to her wants, but he did not want her death from either the poison or her disease that only gave her a few months left to live.. which really was not long although at the moment she only had a few days at most.. if not only tomorrow and the next day at max.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

An old hunger (Me and Luna)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next