Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An old hunger (Me and Luna)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:55 am

His glare remained as he saw the poison enter Nina, he was running out of ideas, since she only had the antidote.. This infuriated Vincent, since this meant he could do nothing "Fanta you seriously are a bitch..." He sighed before putting his weapon away just for now. "Well tell me, what is your issue with her.. Why are you keeping her from me.. or more to the point, why have you poisoned her.."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:06 am

"I have nothing against her, in fact she is our savior." Fanta sealed Nina's wound and smiled a bit. "I poisoned her because its about time I had a little fun. I've grown bored being a simple undercover agent of the covenant. I want to see just how far you'll go to save your human. Try to suck the poison out, and you'll end up biting her. I'm sure she would hate being a vampire." Her sword disappeared and in its place was a small amount of powder giving of an extrodinary amount of energy.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:11 am

Vincent growled a little, his mind thought back before remembering her remark, in a few months she would die from that rare disease.. that was if he did not do anything, and if he bit her.. she would have the ability to produce a vampire child.. yet a part of him did not want to turn her just in case that would happen. "give Nina to me now.." His voice held anger, and his hand held tightly onto his weapons handle.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:59 pm

Fanta grinned. "But you didn't even say please.." It was that moment that Nina regained consciencness and saw Vincent before her. Fanta let her go and stepped back some before throwing the powder and disappearing. Nina dropped to her knees and began coughing.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:03 pm

Vince just glared at Fanta yet looked away as he saw Nina regain consciousness, their was only one way to rid of that poison now.. and by doing it, he would also rid her of that disease... But Vincent did not want to turn her into the monster he was.. "Nina.. I am sorry,.. I should have seen they were trouble.. Try to save your energy, you are poisoned.. and by a unique one at that.."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:16 pm

Nina shook her head and continued to cough. It wasn't the poison making her cough it was the sickness. It got so bad she had to take the medicine that was hanging around her neck. She could barely swallow it, but when she did she let out a few more coughs that splattered blood onto her hand and she stopped.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:15 pm

When she saw her shake her head he wondered why, if it was not the poison.. then it clicked. Vincent knew why Nina was coughing so badly, Her disease was getting worse... and the poison probably was not going to help by weakening her. "It has gotten worse.. your disease that you told me about.." A soft sigh escaped him before he looked at Nina with caring eyes "I could rid you of that and the poison... but I need you to make a choice.. to be a vampire.. or to pass away,.. I will not force you into choosing"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:27 pm

Nina couldn't believe her life span had been shaved off just like that, but she couldn't become a vampire. "No.." She simply said. She did not look at him. "We just have to find a cure for the poison...I want to live longer.." She said quietly, tears running down her cheeks. She looked up at him abruptly. "Help me..please."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:40 pm

He sighed hearing that answer, and then after hearing her next comment he sighed. "Their is only one antidote.. and Fanta had that, and she disappeared so quickly I lost her trace..." Vincent looked at Nina wishing he could help he as he looked down at the ground "What can I do,.. All I am is a useless vampire.. Who's one option, you won't take and I won't enforce"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:57 pm

"Fine...I'll look for her by myself.." She got up and then began to limp towards the nearest manhole. She couldn't give up. She was sick of being helpless and going to her brother for help. There was no way he'd jepordize their entire settlement for her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:27 pm

Vincent sighed again hearing what she had to say, he could not just let her go like this.. "Nina.. I did not mean.." He walked over and stopped in front of her, "Lets go find her.. I am sure if we get close enough.. I can find her scent ..and you need help You can barely walk," He waited for her answer, this would have been easily over if she had just said yes turn me,.. but he was one of the vampires who believed in the old ways.. 'only the victim can choose if they will change..'
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:48 pm

Nina couldn't say no. He was right she felt pain in the leg that had been infected and it would probably would just get worse. "Okay...don't you have any friends that could possibly know something about her? Its good to study your enemy before confronting them." She said despite the fact he probably knew that already.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:05 pm

Slowly Vincent shook his head, now that he was in company with Nina, he had no one to talk to.. to find out more, and well not many people knew about undercover covenant agents, they were rumored to exist... Which meant he would now be blacklisted by every vampire.. Not a good thing at all "I have no one to ask, All I know is she is an undercover agent of the covenant.. and she seemed to want to see how far I would go to save you.."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:15 pm

"Undercover..well do you have any suggestions?" She was getting impatient just standing around. They couldn't go back to the base, not with all the vampires prowling around.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:46 pm

"Well if you want an idea.. Not a bloody clue..." He sighed a little angry on the fact, his nose just could not find her smell. " Well then... What are we going to do then Nina.." Vince looked around, it was not safe to stand in the open.. yet there were not many places to go and they had to find her..
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:59 pm

Nina sighed and resumed making her way to the next manhole. Suddenly, a huge explosion came from behind them. She whirled around. "The settlement!" She screamed and began to run, ignoring the pain in her leg.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:28 pm

Hmms so they were underground.. smart .. but they sound like they have been found Seeing her run he quickly darted after her hoping that she was not going to do anything to crazy, the fact was.. such an explosion in a small area.. if they did not know about.. it would have been bye bye for them.. unfortunately.. he knew the way the vampires thought since he was one, although he had enough of this war with humans.. finally deciding he had enough of the conquest.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:48 pm

Nina continued to run. From what she saw, the explosion came from the rebels base. But the settlement was on fire as well. By the time she reached the town, the last of the rebels were being cornered. And then she saw Fanta holding her big brother by the throat. "No!" She screamed. Fanta grinned and bit into his neck. Luna screamed as he did. "Jegan, no!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 pm

Vincent watched the ruthless attack on the rebels, the vampires had found it and seemed to destroy everything on their path, taking some hostages, turning some people instantly. They had found Fanta but this was not good, they obviously could catch their scent.. which would have screwed them over, He figured that was her brother in Fanta's grip his eyes just looking "... Should I avenge..?"
Back to top Go down
_Z3r0_
Shrimp
_Z3r0_

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:43 pm

-grabs Kratos and snutggles- HE'S MINE BITCH!!! lolz......
Back to top Go down
_Z3r0_
Shrimp
_Z3r0_

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:44 pm

rp with ME Kratos!!! santa I love you
Back to top Go down
_Z3r0_
Shrimp
_Z3r0_

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:45 pm

-humps Luna- You can have me anytime babeh! I miss you!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:48 pm

( I have to say in an active roleplay this has never happened to me x], I must be getting more wanted xD )
Back to top Go down
_Z3r0_
Shrimp
_Z3r0_

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:53 pm

lolz, just igniore it, she's gonna be pissed at me tomoorrow.... dammit!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:56 pm

(Hahaha , as long as you did not ruin one of my rps x])
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An old hunger (Me and Luna)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next