Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The bosses girl (me and Luna)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yullian
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-19

The bosses girl (me and Luna) Empty
PostSubject: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:16 pm

It was early morning at the office and Mark was just getting to work pulling up in his Lamborghini and locking it, before heading inside, Mark had inherited the multi billion dollar company from his parents. When he got in he looked at his Inbound box and frowned there was a lot of stuff he had to do today, As he sat down at his expensive desk and turned on the light and looked at all the paperwork he had left unfinished on his desk So much unfinnish.... he cut himself as he looked at a piece of paper that had an "approved" stamp he had put on it without looking at it, After close inspection it was a kind of resume, he looked at the photo and remembered why he had approved it.

He then saw the time and date that she was coming in to start work, it was this date and in about an hours time he must have been really out of it when he had left last night because he didn't remember doing any of this work. He took another look at the photo on the piece of paper and then smiled, Maybe hiring her had more then one use, He chuckled to himself before sitting down in his chair, pulling out the remote to the sound system he had installed in his office and putting on some slow music.

The building was very large, the business was an accounting ferm that took off really well and the boss of the company being very young himself only about 29 had always hired secretaries around Christmas, not only that be he only hired female secretary's. But they always seemed to quit around Christmas time for some reason. This year he had hired a person who needed the job, this way he was safe. He had the perfect outfit for her to wear on her first day at work regardless in what she came to work in.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:13 pm

Catherine was both excited and relieved that she had gotton this office job. She had lost her other job because it had gone out of buisness, and she couldn't support herself with no job. She came out of the elevator with a smile on her face. As she walked towards her boss' office, all heads turned to her. She was the only woman on this floor. She opened the door to his office and smiled. "Hello sir! I'm looking forward to working with you!"
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:19 pm

Mark was in his office listening to music when she walked in, He very quickly turned off the music and sat up. "please come in... And sit down" he said pointing to a chair. He wanted to interview her and give her the uniform he had picked out for her, As she came in and sat down he looked at her resume "good good" he said looking at it "and you say your how old?" he said looking at her resume and then comparing it to her face before reading through the interests, The special uniform that he had, had made for her was hanging to her chair by a coat hanger.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:51 pm

Catherine looked at the chair and then saw the outfit. It obviously was too small for her, so it must've been for someone else. "I'm twenty two." She sat down and then crossed her legs. She was wearing a white blouse and a long black skirt. Her hair was up in a ponytail. It was a very conservitive look, something she was not used to. But she liked it; it made her feel comfortable. Especially with all the males on this floor.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:26 am

Mark double checked the age on the paper and then looked at her again "well you certainly don't look twenty two" he said with a laugh "you look much younger i would have said nineteen or twenty" again he laughed and then looked at the costume she would be waring, that is your uniform for over Christmas, I think you will find it just right" He offered his hand meaning for her to put it on. If she didn't do as she was told he would tell everyone that she was a slut and tried to get him to have sex with her so she could get the job. And then he would probably fire her. He hoped she would do the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:57 am

"Oh...well to be honest sir..I can already tell that it won't fit. Perhaps I can just give you my measurements and keep what I have on for today?" She asked, keeping the smile on her face. Surely he could also tell it did not fit by looking at her breasts. Why did she have to wear that anyway? It made her feel silly just by looking at it. Just what was this man trying to pull?
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:38 am

He looked a little angry but quickly brushed it away " i think you will find that it fits perfectly" he was not happy that she had said no to wearing what he had gotten for her "and if you don't put it on i will spread the word that you tried to sleep with me to get this job, And then i will fire you" he said looking at her, That was his plan, even if he had to force her into it he would, he knew it would be too small around the breasts but that's what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:50 am

That pissed her off. Her boss was an asshole. Why did she need this job so much? She kept a calm and composed look on her face as she got up and then took the outfit from the chair. "Where is the bathroom?" She asked quietly, hoping he did not sense the disapprovement in her voice. The outfit was too small, but he knew, and didn't care.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:01 am

"that's better" Mark said as he pointed to the bathroom on his right, it was in his office "in there you may change" He knew the disappointment was there but he didn't care, she was doing as she was told and that's all that mattered, but he had to make sure that she would come back tomorrow, He had the perfect plan but he would have to wait until the end of the day. He waited until she came out when he would inspect her. She had disobeyed her, this meant that he would take her for a walk around the office to meet the lads... in that outfit.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:13 am

She went into the bathroom and then undid her blouse. It was a bad time to not where a bra today. She put on the tiny shirt and found it had only covered half of her nipples. Then she took off her skirt and replaced it with the horribly short one. It didn't even cover up her panties. She put the gloves on and then let her hair down, putting on the hat. She walked back into his office, using her arms to cover up her breasts.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:30 am

As she came out of the bathroom he looked her up and down "well you want stay like that all day now can you" he said heading towards the door "come it's time to go and meet your fellow work mates, Done make me drag you, it will only make things worse" he got a quick shot of her panties Cute he said to himself as he opened the door and waited for her to walk out with him. "these are the people that work in the building that you will come into contact most with" he said standing outside the office
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:54 am

Her eyes widened. He actually expected her to go outside in this?! I need this job...I need this job.. She walked out of his office, keeping her nipples covered. It was the only things she could not show when it came to wearing this outfit. She wanted to pull her skirt down, but any further and she'd practically be inviting someone in her pants.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:01 am

Mark smiled when she came out "good" he started to head over to the public relations desk "this is my new secretary" he said nice and loudly pointing to her "if you need anything come to her" He wasn't directly implying sex but the rest of the guys only had one thing on their mind at this point "there are only a couple more offices, unless you have had enough?" he said to her "my office is just over there, but we have to find a way to make up for you being disobedient.. any ideas?" he said looking at her and waiting for her decision.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:41 am

"I never disobeyed you. Which means I owe nothing to you." She turned around, deciding to head back to her office. It didn't take much for her to realize that everyone he brought her to would act the same way this guy had acted. Although he hadn't said anything, he was staring at her panties and not even trying to pretend like he wasn't. These men were all pigs.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:55 am

This was true she hadn't disobeyed him, He followed her into her office and closed the doors "you probably made the right moving coming in here, they would all have done the same thing" he said pulling up a chair and staring at her outfit "it fits exactly how it was supposed to" he went to reach forwards but thought it may be a bad idea. (danm it writers block:( )
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:16 am

She stepped back and then glared at the floor. "Why would you give me an outfit that didn't cover up my breasts?" She asked, trying to keep her voice calm and respectful. "Its sexual harassment you know. People get sued for that kind of thing."
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:28 am

"as far as i am concerned you came to work with it on, i gave you nothing" he said looking at her "although i do like this look a lot more then the other, you look a lot more... Christmasy.." he said looking at her he almost couldn't hold himself back anymore, he wanted her, and what she was wearing helped his want for her. he should really wait until her shit was up before he did this but he really wanted her now. He went behind her and tried to grab her breasts seeing what she would do to him.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:49 am

Her mouth nearly dropped when he said that. He would simply lie about giving her the outfit to wear. Suddenly he was behind her, grabbing at her breasts. She grabbed his wrists. "I am not a prostitute! I will not allow you to treat me like one!" She pushed him away and started towards the bathroom, planning on taking the rediculous outfit off.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:03 am

"well if your not going to let me i guess i will just have to make you" he made a sudden move and grabbed her "well if you want it off that bad you can have it off but i am not allowing you to wear anything else" he said with a smirk as his hand headed down towards her panties. "lets see what your like down here" he smirked
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:29 am

Catherine blushed as his hand slid down to her cunt. "No, don't touch me like that!" She tried to push his hand away. She knew she was already wet. She had a fetish for men watching her get humiliated by another male. But this was her job. She wouldn't be able to show her face around here day after day.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:34 am

Mark sighed as he felt how wet she was "it seems to me that you like it" he said shaking his head "what ever shall we do, we cant just leave you like this, you might get cold" he said with an evil grin as his fingers found the outside of her cunt through her panties and started to rub her "and i cant have my secretary sick after her first day at work now can i?" he said again fondling her.his cock was hardening and also touching her back as he was reaching forwards to stroke her.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:57 am

She moaned as he began to stroke her cunt, getting her even more wet. She pulled away from him when she felt his cock pressing against her back and turned to face him. "Stop...I'm not wet because I like you touching me.." She began backing away from him.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:58 am

He waled towards her as she walked back, She was close to a wall and would probably hit it soon. "oh yea they why are you wet?" he said continuing to walk towards her his cock leaving a definite bulge
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:01 am

"Because..." She hit a wall. She didn't know what to say, only that she couldn't tell the truth. "Because I just thought of something, thats all."
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:06 am

"was it me?" he said as he put his hands on her again "well if you want this off so badly... how about we take it off and then take you to go and see the rest of the staff?" he said with an evil smile as his hand found her cunt again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bosses girl (me and Luna)   The bosses girl (me and Luna) Empty

Back to top Go down

The bosses girl (me and Luna)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next