Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An old hunger (Me and Luna)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

An old hunger (Me and Luna) Empty
PostSubject: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:43 am

Vincent followed Fanta with Nina near him as they walked, it did not take them to long to reach what looked like some sort of shelter yet it did look reasonably guarded by what appeared to be vampires yet not the traditional kind. They seemed to be the ones breaking the stereotype.. "So how long has this place existed Fanta?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:28 am

"A while. I just got here." She raised an eyebrow at Nina, who seemed to be tired. "Perhaps you should let her rest? There is only one bed in that room, I am sorry." She said with a smile, but then shrugged a bit. "I mean...If its a problem I'm sorry." A sheepish smile appeared on her face and Nina blushed slightly. Fanta turned back to Kratos. "If you wish, you can come with me and I'll give you a tour while she is resting."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:43 pm

A small smile crossed Vincent's face before he nodded at the idea "It is probably best that she does.." Hearing Fanta continue he could not help but lightly chuckle before speaking quiet "I don't think that is an issue..." He smiled before looking at Nina then to Fanta. "Sounds like a good idea, I am ready to see this place a little more, after all I may end up spending a lot of time here..."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:53 pm

Nina stepped inside the room. "I'll see you later, then." She said, then closed the door. She turned around and then went to lay down. She didn't really feel comfortable in a building full of vampires.

Fanta smiled at Vincent. "Shall we?" She asked. She seemed to be a little urgent as she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:57 pm

Vincent nodded to Nina before turning and facing Fanta again, he felt that he could trust this place for now... Yet was still a little weary as if they tried to do anything to Nina, well he would stop them... and probably do a lot more then just that. A smile crossed his face before hearing her question although she seemed rather urgent for some reason " Ok then, I am ready like I said" Once he said that he looked back at the door then walked up next to Fanta ready to see the rest of this place.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:17 pm

Nina fell asleep as soon as she laid down. She must've been tired.

Fanta led Seth around, showing him the library and their own special forces of the rebels. She showed him the different floors of the building, and what they were specifically for. She stopped at the fifth floor. "If your serious about joining us, you must consult our elders."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:23 pm

Vincent studied quickly everything that was shown to him as they continued to wander around the area. Their was more here then he had expected as he now her voice speak on more serious matters. "Hmm your elders... Can you arrange such a thing?, I would at least like to talk with them... and then I will decide about joining"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:29 pm

Fanta nodded. "Of course." She led him to a double door room. "No appointment needed...they will see you now." She put her hand on some kind of barrier and it shattered. "Security reasons." She said, opening the door. Four men in black robes were sitting in a crescent shaped desk.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:36 pm

Hearing that Vincent sighed in relief, he was not much of a person for waiting. He watched Fanta as she broke some sort of barrier before they continued to walk in, he was guessing these were the rebel's elders.. more then likely ex-committee members, judging by their dress style.. although it was reasonably different to that of the vampire committee's which comforted him a little.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:55 pm

Fanta closed the door behind him and the barrier reappeared. She smirked and then began to walk away, down the stairs...

"State your name." One of the men demanded, all four of them stairing at him. They seemed very serious.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:19 pm

He had quickly glanced back seeing Fanta smirk and wondered what was going on, yet for now was not going to do anything. He would just answer any questions realizing he would not be the one asking "Vincent. Vincent Marintine"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:44 am

Transfered to DRP.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: I has all of this one   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:21 am

(I managed to get this one backed up with a lot of other roleplays, so I can continue this roleplay for us, but if you want I could even post all the posts we had,.. in a new thread filling in with these posts in the right area sort of thing)
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:19 am

(You don't have to go through that trouble.)
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:07 am

(If i have a really quiet day I will)

Your post on darker

Fanta walked down each flight of stares, whistling as she
did so. She opened the locked door to Ninas room easily and then went to her
bed, seeing her sleeping. Fanta took out a small safety pin and pricked her
finger swiftly. Nina did not awaken. She licked the blood away from her finger
and her eyes widened. "We found it.." She whispered.

The men whispered among themselves and the one on the far right disappeared.
"Vincent. You are now a traitor to the covenant. Wait here while the
authorities arrive."

Last edited by Kratos on Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:07 am

Vincent looked at them with wide eyes now as he heard what
they had to say, and now they were telling him to wait for authorities... this
was a trap, yet why had he not seen through it "Are you telling me.. That
this was all setup.. and that I am now going to be captured by the
covenant?" This news did not amuse him as he looked at the door again I
must get Nina out of here.. This place.. is not as safe as I thought..

He did not like the looks of this and instead of deciding to wait, he decided
it would be better to get out of this place, with Nina,.. although he could
have misinterpreted them wrongly and so he was waiting for their final response
that would create his next actions..
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:40 am

One of the elders whispered to the other. "I see.." He looked to Vincent. "If you cooperate with us your charges will be dropped to a minumum. If you go against us, then you will be given the death penalty." A scream could be heard from downstairs. "Nina will not be harmed I assure you." He went on as if there was no scream.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:13 am

Vincent shook his head at the elders answer "Well.. cooperation is not going to happen from me.. First you get one of yours to track me down, trick me into thinking this is some sort of rebel vampire group.. when such a thing is non-existent.." Hearing the scream he turned and looked at the door. "It sure sounds that way... If you do or don't mind I am leaving.." He stood up and quickly moved towards the door, he would work out how to get rid of the 'security' measure that was near the entrance of this room.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:57 pm

"Very well." The man pressed a button on their desk. A screen popped up, showing Fanta and a tied up Nina. "High Elders, permission to transfer cargo?" Fanta asked with a sadistic smile. "Go. We shall remain crush the rebels and take the remaining humans to a human ranch.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:07 pm

Vincent glared at the group of them, as he saw what was on the screen. Luckily he had her scent and would be able to track her down if he did not get out of her quickly, yet compared to most vampires he was one of the more stronger ones, his abilities more then likely better then Fanta's "Never thought I would hate my own kind.. until today" Once he had said that he ran at the door before slamming into the barrier a little shaken by it before slashing and tearing at it, it was probably designed to hold a normal vampire, but he was determined.. and stronger
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:25 pm

The barrier cracked and shattered after a few hits, allowing him to pass. "Vincent...would you really become a Renegade for a human?"

Nina kicked and screamed as Fanta picked her up. Fanta punched her in the stomach and knocked her out. She would simply use the girl as a sheild to resist Vincent. She jumped out the window and began to run toward the surface, Nina on her back.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:37 pm

Vincent did not honestly know the answer to that question, yet he was not going to allow Fanta to take Nina, he quickly darted out hearing Nina scream although that seemed to end quickly. He moved quickly diving out of a nearby window before giving chase on Fanta, he would catch up quickly yet was unsure what would happen once he actually did.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:11 am

Fanta skidded to a halt and then turned around, grabbing the passed out Nina. She held out her hand and then a purple sword dripping with a foul poison appeared in hand. "Don't make another move."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:02 pm

Vincent glared at Fanta, he did not know what was on the sword yet it looked rather revolting and was probably a rather strong foul poison. "You won't harm that human.. By doing so I will surely ensue your own death upon you." He walked a little closer stopping out of reach from her, Each vampire always carried one bladed weapon, and if she was going to try and strike him with hers, he would just hope that he got it out quick enough and blocked her attempt
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:17 am

Fanta smiled a bit. "Oh, really now? Well, my swords poison is one of a kind...and only I have the antidote to it...so, if I decided to nick her like this.." Fanta stabbed at Ninas thigh leaving somewhat of a gash, the poison visibly dripping into her bloodstream. "..And you were to kill me, well she would die slowly and painfully. Oh, you could try to delay it with other weaker antidotes, but that wouldn't work for long, now would it?" Fanta grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) Empty

Back to top Go down

An old hunger (Me and Luna)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next