Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Aid (Luna and Reaper)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-18

First Aid (Luna and Reaper) Empty
PostSubject: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:37 pm

Luna sighed as she rolled over and turned off her alarm clock. She hadn't gotton any sleep last night. She was too busy trying to figure out why she loved a man who she had never talked to and knew nothing about. The only explanation was love at first sight. But that didn't even exist. She got to work slightly early, and all she could think about was him. She clocked in and then walked to his room. She needed to see him. Opening the door, she slowly walked in and closed it quietly behind her.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:13 pm

The man lay there in his early twenties Looking up at the seeling through his eyelids. He was in a coma, he had no idea what was going on around him he lived in his dreams. it was like being in an inescapeable nightmare. He did not understand why he couldn't wake up. He lay there in the bed Not moving being kept alive by machines. But he knew none of this, But he thought through all those dreams he heard a womans voice talking to him. He lay there his dark hair getting somewhat long again his facial hair begining to show. He had been in a bad motorcycle accident and he had been in a coma since. How long he thought to himself how long had he been having these dreams. Did he ever wake once?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:28 pm

She turned around and her stomach filled with butterflies. He looked so peaceful. She pulled up a chair and sat down. This was the sixth day of his coma. His wounds were healing nicely. "Hi...I think I like you better with facial hair." She smiled a bit and ran her fingers through his thickening hair. She wanted to kiss him...but that would be their very first kiss. "I couldn't stop thinking about you last night. You must think I'm crazy falling for a man I don't know. Me too.."
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:18 pm

Teo let out a slight groan as his eyes twitched for a second and then opened looking around him he was a little worried, where was he what had happened. He pulled the oxygen mask off of his face and looked around again seeing a nurse. He must be in a hospital. "Where am I what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:23 am

Luna blushed when she heard his voice. "Umm...you're in the hospital. And I believe you were in a motorcycle accident." She said, looking away. What now? He had woken up. Maybe she should just ask... "Sir, would you like to have your bath first or talk to the doctors now?"
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:09 pm

He sniffed himself and frowned. "I Think i'll have my bath first can you please get all this crap of of me?" I hate hospitals He thought to himself as he sighed. "How long have I been out for?" He looked at the nurse she was gorgeous he wouldn't mind giving her an exam. He smiles at her. Had she been the one taking care of him while he had been unconcious?
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:32 pm

She shut off the oxygen machine and then gingerly removed the mask. "Thats all I can remove..I am sorry." She then turned around and dipped the sponge in the hot water. After wringing all the excess water from it, she turned around. "Would you like me to remove your clothing or do you want to?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:41 pm

He blushed slightly for a moment at the idea of taking off his clothes infront of a beautifull woman. "I..I'll do it. Not much to remove anyway just this hospital gown." He reached aroun with his hand that wasn't tied to anything and undid the string of it in the back. He then pullit it off the side he could and let it rest on the side. He was laying there fully nude infront of her he tried to not look her in the eyes because he knew at that point he was getting hard.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:56 pm

Her eyes went wide and she looked away. She didn't need him to get fully nude...but why tell him? She looked back at him, seeing his length harden and then felt herself getting wet. She ran the sponge across his torso, making sure not to look at his length again till the time came.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:08 pm

He blushed as she sponged him. "There are a few questions i'de like to ask, Who are you, how long have I been out for?" He moved his hair out of his eyes so he could see properly. "Also I could use a really good hamburger right now" He smiled at her and looked away pretending to see somethign really interesting on the opposite wall.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:20 pm

She was so nervous that she didn't even answer him the first time. "My name is Luna. I am your nurse. You've been out for five days and nights." She continued to wash his torso, and when she was done, she rinsed the sponge and swallowed hard before returning to him. "I would buy you one...but you haven't been discharged yet." She dragged the sponge acrossed his waist line.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:31 pm

He smiles at the thought but still blushing as she got farther down his waistline. "It's nice to meet you luna, I guess you already know my name but I'm teo." He looks and smiled at her but didn't turn away this time he watched her clean him he noticed that she was blushing too. She really was a sexy nurse, dirty thoughts crossed his mind again. "Well maybe when I get discharged me and you should go grab lunch of dinner or something."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:42 pm

Was he asking her out? She blushed more as she continued cleaning his nether region and then nodded. "Perhaps we should..." With that, she gingerly stroked his length with the sponge and then smiled a bit before moving to his thighs. She really felt some urges to take him for a ride, but she shook it off. That was perverted and bad to think about. Especially during work.

She continued until she was done and then bended over to retrieve the bucket. "Umm...should I call the doctor now?" She asked, as she rose up.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:49 pm

He blushed deeply when she was sponging his length and let out a little groan wanting more but he composed himself. It was as if she was teasing him and he didn't like it. When she was done he put his gown back on and nodded. "Yes please call the doctor, I'de like to know when I can get out of this bed. I'm a little "Stiff" " He smirked with the last word and tried not the laugh at the pun.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:52 pm

She let out a small sigh. "Okay." She was a little disappointed that he wanted her to get the doctor already. It would have been fun to have sex with a patient of hers...but she couldn't blame him for wanting to get out. She went to the bathroom and dumped the water before returning to the main room and heading to the door.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:56 pm

He frowned slightly that she didn't pickup the hint about being stiff so he figured he would drop the hint again. "Actually can you coe here for a few moments? I'm feeling abit Stiff and I thought you might be able to help me out." Maybe she would actually pickup on it this time. She didn't seem to be very bright seeing as she didn't pickup on it the first time but oh well he was persistant and horny.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:02 pm

She looked back, noticing his emphasis on stiff. She walked slowly to him, debating on whether or not to flirt back. When she was at his bedside she grinned. "What would you like me to do?" She asked, trying to play off the innocent act. She didn't want to come on too strong.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:04 pm

He noticed her grin and he could see a slight blush coming to the surface of her skin. He knew she was tryign to act innocent. So he played innocent back, he grabbed her hand and led it down between his legs over his medical gown. "See the problems right here nurse it's very stiff and slightly uncomfortable I was wondering if there was anything you could do about it." He smiled at her inocently.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:15 pm

She blushed when she felt his hard on, and then climbed on top of him. She pulled her skirt up and then grinded against his cock. "I think I can help." She smiled again and then pulled his gown off so that he was naked again. They had no condoms, but she'd just take a morning after pill.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:27 pm

He let out a slight groan as she began to grind him. "Yes nurse I think you can help" He grinned up at her and put his hands on her hips he stopped her for a moment and pulled her underware to the side and slipped up inside of her letting of a large groan at how tight she was. He moved his hips as much as he could to get a rythem going, he just hopped that a doctor or another nurse did not walk in while his nurse was giving him this special medical treatment.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:39 pm

She moaned loudly as he pushed himself inside her. She began to move with him, undoing her top so her breasts could fall out before him. He filled her up nicely. She couldn't believe she was having sex with the stranger she loved. She quickened her pace, loving the noises their bodies were making.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:49 pm

Teo smiled as he watched her undo her top grinning he opened up her top more letting her breasts be completely free. He reached up and undid the clasp in the middle of her bra and let them hang free he sat up and began licking and suckling on her nipples and fondling her breasts with his hands as she rode him their the sounds their bodys made and the sound of her moaning turning him on. It wouldn't be loing before he blew because of how long it had been since he last fucked, aswell as almost 6 days of no cumming his load would not be small. He thought for a couple moments for when the tie came if he should blow inside of her or if he should get her to swallow it.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:53 pm

Luna felt her nipples hardened as he licked and fondled her breasts. She closed her eyes, her walls tightening around him. She hoped she'd have a chance to orgasm herself, but even if she didn't she'd still be happy. They were fucking, that was good enough.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:20 pm

He smiled up at the nurse he figured he would give her the choice but if he couldn't hold it I guess she wasn't going to get her choice anyway. "So if you could choose would you take it in your cunt or in your dirty mouth?" He grinned as he continued to fondle her breasts while her pussy squeezed him. If he kept doing that he was really going to blow extremely soon. But he was trying to hold out, at the moment the feelign was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:18 pm

Luna opened her eyes and looked down at him. "I'll let you cum wherever you...want!" She arched her back and then came, moaning loudly. She panted and continued to ride him. She was a little slower this time, but she was still tight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Aid (Luna and Reaper)   First Aid (Luna and Reaper) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Aid (Luna and Reaper)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next