Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An old hunger (Me and Luna)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-18

An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:57 am

((I've never seen this bitch in my life...but Merry Christmas...now GTFO my topic CHRISTINE.))

Fanta dropped the screaming man on the ground and was suddenly in front of Luna. "Take a good look at your brother...this is what happens when you become a vampire. He can track me because we are connected...I suggest keeping him around." She then laughed and then disappeared using the same tactic. Luna ran to Jegans side. "Kill me Luna...I refuse to become a vampire!" Luna shook her head. "I can't.."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:55 am

(Lol.. Well its our topic technically x])

Vincent looked at the transforming human and sighed, this would not end up well... if this human tried to do anything to Nina.. well he would have to kill him, since any vampire that was hostile no matter who the identity was..were his enemy since he was not a covenant member anymore and being the spawn of Fanta.. well that would probably make him rather aggressive, although they did need to get the antidote from her so for now Vince would keep Nina's brother alive since he was of use. "You might be wanting to refuse becoming one.. but we need you to track down the bitch who did this to you.. so that your sister can be saved.. and yes.. I am a vampire even though it probably surprises you seeing me helping out a human."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:46 am

"Hey! Thats the traitor!" Someone shouted. Nina ignored them, she was too busy trying to comfort her brother who was in unbearable pain. "Nina...get the hell away from me!" He grabbed her hand and squeezed hard enough to fracture her bones. She screamed and pulled away, and Jegan immidiately got to his feet and began to run away. "Vincent! We have to follow him!" Nina screamed.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:43 am

Vincent after hearing a small crunch knew that something was unfortunately broken.. well it was either that or Nina was lucky and nothing had happened as he watched the man take off. " I understand.." Once that was said, his arms picked up her knowing it would be quicker to move with her as he followed the scent, he had managed to get a good sniff of her brother, and could tell they were related by the similarities in scent.. yet since Jegan was only a new vampire.. Vince was a lot stronger.. faster and well.. safe would be the word as her brother probably would be very unstable.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:59 am

Nina ignored the pain in her hand. She looked behind them and saw they were being followed. She also saw her home being torn apart and her people being herded like animals. Tears welled up in her eyes. Everything she had knew and loved had gone up in flames. If they didn't find Fanta, she'd die sooner than she wanted to, and her brother would be a slave to her for life.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:10 am

Even though they were being followed Vincent did not hesitate as his pace quickened, he was faster then most.. even with the added weight of Nina, Her brothers scent was strong and rather easy to follow, maybe if Nina would not allow Vincent to bite her,.. possibly she would allow her brother to.. to end the poison and disease.. other then that the needed him also to track down Fanta, and then force the antidote from her.. that was if Nina would still refuse to become part of Vince's race.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:10 am

Jegan quickly shot up towards the surface and then continued to run. He had no idea why, he just wanted to be with her. The woman that made him what he was, he wanted to be with her more than anything. He did not look back at whoever was following him.

Nina was having trouble staying calm. Shooting pain was going through her hand and the poison had made her feet go numb. She wanted to stop her brother, but she could do nothing. Looking back, she saw no one following them anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:37 am

Vincent continued to carry Nina and was trying to make it as easy as possible for her, with out the antidote soon.. she would become a lot weaker.. and possibly already be in danger. He was slowly starting to catch up on Jegan even with the added weight. He had a feeling that he was running for Fanta, usually the first instincts of a vampire were to be with the person who turned them.. and hopefully that was the case as that would lead them to the antidote and buy Nina at least a little more time.. out of the limited amount that she had left anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:59 am

Jegan had continued to ignore his pursuers until he heard a sickly cough followed by a smell that made him completely forget about his first objective. His fangs unsheithed themselves and he stopped so quickly that they ran right passed him. Now he was pursuing them. His blood was on fire. He needed that human...
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:04 am

Vincent was not ready for his sudden stop, he quickly stopped himself although he was now a few meters away from Jegan, he knew that the vampire would be wanting blood.. but if Nina did not want to become one of his kind just yet or ever, he would not allow someone even if it was her brother to turn her "Don't even think about it... Unless she wants to become one of us.. I am not going to let you change her.. or drink from her"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:29 am

"She's my sister! Give her to me!" Jegan snarled before getting on all fours in an animalistic crouch. Nina stared at him in shock and tried to wipe the blood off her hand in attempt to calm him. "Vincent, isn't there some way he can drink from me without turning me?" Nina asked despite knowing the fact that a newborn would not be able to control how much they take from a victim. She just wanted to help in some way.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:36 am

Vincent glared at Jegan "Their is not such a way, if he sinks his fangs in, that is it.. no turning back.. no antidote for something like that... He could drink your blood if we had it in vials and it was not actually in your body... but that is not happening in this case" He knew Nina wanted to help out Jegan yet he could not let her be harmed.. something just was deep inside him saying to him.. that the only one that would turn her would be himself.. and that would happen when she was ready..
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:06 am

Jegan circled them, his eyes locked on Nina. He wanted to tear her throat out and drink from her pool of blood. Thats my sister.. He thought, yet his body continued to move. He then ran towards them, his eyes intent on prying his sister off the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:15 am

Vincent watched, this vampire would be foolish to try anything, his blood was more pure and stronger then of this new vampire... he had learnt to control his whole strength yet did not want to have to use it on Nina's brother, seeing him run towards them Vincent prepared for the incoming vampire as he placed Nina on the floor gently before stood in front of her, no matter what he would try.. he was ready
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:49 am

Jegan saw him break away from Nina and quickly rounded about so Nina was in his sights. In fact, she was all he saw, and he ignored Vincent as if he wouldn't move to protect her. He was simply going to tackle her. Newborns weren't very smart. "Vincent, don't hurt him too bad..." Nina said.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:01 am

Seeing Jegan run and then try and tackle his arms grasped him as he moved into the young vampires path, compared to him in age he was young, maybe not in human years.. but in years of a vampire.. he was a day old trying to get passed someone who had been one of the creatures for over three years. Hearing Nina he stopped from what he was going to do before just throwing him away from him "Ok.. I will make sure to be careful" The truth was Vincent could kill him if he wanted to, his blade straight through the heart of a vampire would kill them instantly but he would not do that for Nina's sake and they needed him for the antidote and Fanta.. he had to fight her.. and get revenge. "Jegan, I suggest stopping your attempts before I hurt you to badly.. I don't want to have to.."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:25 am

Jegan was too far into blood lust to even understand his words. He got up and began to circle them again. Nina! Its Nina! Stop...don't attack.. His body began to charge, ignoring his mind. He needed blood. Vincent could throw him a thousand times but he'd still get up and charge again.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:13 am

Vincent knew what Jegan was going through... he had once gone through it again, he would not even be hearing a word that was being said. The blood lust was what was taking control. He waited for him to run at Nina again before grabbing him and then hitting three pressure points causing him to fall to the floor, it was a temporary unconsciousness "..That will buy us some time.. Oh and he is not hurt,, I just put him to sleep as such... a little trick I know that works on humans or vampires.. or really any creature.."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:53 am

Nina got on her knees and then rubbed Jegans cheek with her good hand. It was cold and pale. "Shouldn't we get him some blood so he won't go after me again?" She asked quietly. She couldn't believe that her own brother tried to attack her.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:39 pm

Vincent thought for a moment liking that idea, "To do such a thing.. we will have to try and find a human... If I can manage to do that and because I will be the one catching them for him... maybe, if I am lucky I might be able to get his trust.. and then we can track down Fanta' Luckily Vince although did not want or need to hunt anymore, that did not mean he could not sniff out a human before finding a scent of a aggressive male that would be no loss to the human society. "Well I smell what seems like a rogue gang member.. but that could be dangerous for you since your not close to immortality like us.."

Little did Vince know that this particular group was a human and vampire group, by doing well, and listening to commands given by the creators of the group.. humans could rise up in the ranks and eventually become vampires.. the leader of such a thing was Vincent's best friend.. when they were humans anyhow yet those days were long behind them now but little did they know if they attacked that member, and got Jegan to drink the blood of that member and turn him when he would be considered not ready and worthy.. would cause conflict and then the gang would try to hunt them down and find them... perhaps capturing them and making them speak to the creators.. who would decide their fate.. yet that was yet to happen once they went and got Jegan to feed on the useless soul.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:08 pm

Nina shook her head. "Don't leave me behind, I can take care of myself." She knew that she had been completely useless up until now, but she had been taught magic for a reason. "How many hours till daylight?" She asked, getting on her feet. Time was now a factor up here, out in the opening. It was a shame she couldn't enjoy the fresh air and being outside. She had too much to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:33 pm

Vincent knew she was no safer here alone then she would be with them, so it was probably better for her to come as she had someone to protect her at least. Thinking for a moment he looked up before noting the positions of many things and the temperature "Roughly just under 2 hours and forty minutes.. which considering what we have to do.. their is a lot to do.." a sigh escaped him before looking at Nina "Do you need my help to walk or shall I carry you so that we don't waste anytime?" Although he would be carrying both of them if that was the case.. it possibly could be quicker that way depending if she could walk,
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:58 pm

She couldn't feel anything below her shins, but that didn't mean she couldn't walk. "You can walk ahead if I get too slow. I won't get in your way anymore." She said, more to herself then him. She had no idea when her legs would give out, but she had to pull her own wait while she could.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:46 pm

Vincent was going to keep a close eye on Nina, to make sure she did not just collapse onto the floor, that poison was obviously getting worse and worse.. he wondered how long it took to kill, it said a slow death yet how quick it seemed to affect her... well if they did not have the poison out of her by tomorrow she would be in serious trouble and no matter what she would say Vince would bite her to save her life. He would not tell her that yet as it was the emergency plan, the antidote was the preferred method.. They walked a little before stopping outside a building with a large door, quickly he hit two of the three pressure points that he had hit to knock out Jegan, it seemed to do the trick as the vampire quickly moved again before he opened the door pushing him in and then closing the door, Now they had to wait as they could not help with the first kill of a vampire.. it was either something they did, or failed.. and if they failed they died in less then a day.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:10 pm

Jegans eyes snapped open when he hit the ground and he smelled human. It wasn't as pleasent as her sisters scent, but it would do.

Nina stayed closed to Vincent and waited for Jegan to finish his hunting. She heard some loud screams and tried to ignore it. "When he finds Fanta...what will he do?" She asked, looking up at him. It didn't seem like he wanted revenge...he seemed very desperate to be with her rather than kill her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

An old hunger (Me and Luna)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next