Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An old hunger (Me and Luna)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-18

An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:20 pm

Nina closed her eyes. She wanted to live, but not as a vampire. She wanted to see the sun. She didn't like the idea of drinking blood. Her thoughts became muddled as she slipped into sleep. It was a strange sleep however. She felt a strange sensation in her legs, but everything else she wasn't aware of. The feeling even followed her in her dreams.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:23 pm

It would be a last resort, but if she was going to die.. well there was no point in not doing it at that particular moment were a person is dying which for Nina would be soon without Fanta's antidote. Vincent then thought for a moment before sighing . That whole poison could just be a test.. to see how far I would go.. what if it just imitates death but does not actually have the power to kill.. I have heard of some like that.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:15 pm

The next night Jegan woke up slowly. That smell was back. It was his sister again. He slowiy sat up and then saw her asleep on the bed. A low growl from his from his throat. What did he follow her for? She looked a lot sicker today. The color had left her cheeks and her body was shivering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An old hunger (Me and Luna)   An old hunger (Me and Luna) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

An old hunger (Me and Luna)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5