Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GUN
Shrimp

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) Empty
PostSubject: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:56 pm

( *Invokes his mighty powers of copy/pasta* )

Post by GUN on Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:16 pm
It's no surprise that the forces of light and darkness, regardless of the world, the realm of existence, the place, the time, and so on, are in constant flux, battling and fighting against one another in a tireless battle of supremacy or extermination over the other. It was one of those universal rules and facts of life that most people just took for granted. Something else most people took for granted was the fact that the forces of light, good...whatever you called them, won at the end of the day, and that the people would sleep peacefully at night.

That was one of those things the people of the kingdom of Asame were dead wrong about. It started with small, yet manageable breaches that startled the townsfolk. The royal guard took care of it, though. These on and off attacks were constant for half of the year with nothing serious happening, nothing that involved someone getting hurt or killed. After all, this was the royal guard. They were hand-picked and trained by the king, a king who, unlike other kings, was active and hands-on in everything pertaining to government. That also meant caring for his child, too, along with the queen.

Today, however, wasn't one of those days where an unorganized group of stragglers were eliminated. This wasn't another day where it was business as usual as soon as the sun came up. The streets were empty and quiet, save for the lifeless bodies of males whose blood ran red down the streets and into the gutters. There were no signs of women or children anywhere, and what made it eerie was that not a sound was made during the night. The kingdom was pretty much empty...

...except for the princess. However, there were troops waiting for her in the courtyard. After all, she was to be the greatest prize in this raid.

--

Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)

Postby Luna on Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:38 pm
Luna took a seat on the narrow ridge of the balcony, looking into the water. The full moon reflected off the clear water, along with her own reflection. She sighed quietly and then flipped her blonde locks over her shoulder. Full moons were known to cause a demons power to amplify. But for some odd reason it didn't scare her. The guard had protected her all her life, even when she snuck out they always found her and stopped her from getting into trouble. She felt perfectly safe, even in the midst of chaos.

--

Postby GUN on Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:49 pm
That illusion of safety would soon be shattered. The demons had spotted the elven princess from behind the pillars in the courtyard and had signaled to their superiors that she was out there. Like a train, this silent communication continued on until it finally reached Heziel and Raziel Dekker, the two head generals of the demon army under Lord Vyer. They were waiting outside of Luna's room near her door and they motioned some of their men to go ahead and carry off the unconscious queen, already bound, gagged, and stripped of her clothing. All that was left was this small, year old princess.

The door opened with a slam, knocking that door off its hinges as the two generals pointed their swords at this girl. Heziel was the bigger of the two, his sword quite large and heavy. In fact, not even the strongest soldier of Asame could pick up this sword. For all of his strength, though, he was on the slow side, both physically and mentally. His little brother, Raziel, on the other hand was toned muscularly and light looking. He was the tactical genius that launched this successful raid in which the women and children were plundered from their homes and the men slain. He had two long rapiers in each hand, both of them pointed at the princess who would find herself alone amongst these hideous fiends.

"So we finally meet, Princess Luna." Raziel smirked, his voice having a rather strong Irish accent to it. "Wait, I should take that back. Consider your princess position revoked. We have new plans for you. I suggest you strip down and surrender unless you don't mind Heziel here tearing off your clothing. At least you have the assurance that you can be gentle with removing your own clothing. My brother here offers no such thing. Your choice."

--

Postby Luna on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:54 pm
One moment, Luna was looking into the peaceful fountain and the next she was face to face with two armed demons. Her eyes narrowed as she stood up. "How did you get in here?" She demanded as she began to reach down to the bottom of her white nightgown as if she was going to strip. Really, she had a knife holstered to her leg. She had to try fighting them off before meeting with any of their demands. She was worried about her mom and dad. Had they gotton to them, too? Slowly, she drew the knife...

--

Postby GUN on Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:36 pm
"How we got in here is none of your concern." Raziel replied, his arms crossed as he observed Luna carefully. This wasn't the first time he had seen this trick. After raiding over a hundred villages and kingdoms in his lifetime, he'd seen it all. "Oh how cute. The little child has a knife." He sighed and shook his head before turning to Heziel, then walking off with a dismissive hand. "Have fun with her, brother Heziel. However, you know the drill. -Don't- damage the goods. That's Lord Vyer's duty. Simply unwrap and disarm the gift."

The big, hulking brute of a demon that was Heziel grinned and nodded to his little brother before he slowly approached the elven princess. "Been a while since I had a good chase. I'm it." He said before he made a lunge at her in an attempt to grab and restrain her.

--

Postby Luna on Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:47 pm
Luna jumped out of the way when he went for her. She was kind of glad that he was big...no amount of power mattered if you couldn't hit your target. She jumped on his back as he began to recover and put the knife to the giants throat. Of course she did this with the assumption that his skin didn't have resistance to blades...it was a risky move. "Where is mother and father, brute? Make any move and I'll slit your bloody throat!" She threatened. She had to plan what to do next. Maybe hold him hostage?

--

Postby GUN on Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:38 pm
If the blade wasn't blessed with holy magic, then her knife would have been useless against him. Heziel didn't want to risk it, though, and stood still. He did, however, explain to her where her parents were, even if it was with a smug. "Your father was slain. I took the pleasure of squishing his head with his own throne. There's nothing left of it other than a stain of grey, red, and white. As for your mother, you'll be seeing her again soon, though you might not recognize her mannerisms." He chuckled and remained still, his back to the door, which meant her back was also to the door.

This gave Raziel the chance he needed. Standing in the doorway, he blew a dart that was aimed for the elf's backside, the dart filled with a sleep-inducing drug. Whether it hit his brother of its intended target, the princess, either way the victim of this attack would be out cold.

--

Postby Luna on Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:48 pm
Luna felt her heart sink, and her eyes widen. Her father was dead? And what about her mother? Had they somehow possessed her? Her hands began to shake as she clenched the dagger. How dare he speak of her father this way. "You...you bastard!" She lifted up the dagger only to feel a shooting pain in her rear. She dropped the knife as her vision blurred and she ended up releasing the man, dropping to the ground. She glanced up and saw Raziel right before she passed out. She had let her guard down. How stupid.

--

Postby GUN on Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:40 pm
Heziel rubbed at his neck from where that blade was while Raziel sighed and shook his head, gloating over the knocked out princess while he undressed her. "Silly kid. She should know better than to fight two people at once." He said, unceremoniously ripping those articles of clothing from her body and tossing them aside before reaching up toward his brother. "Shackles, collar, and leash, please." Heziel blinked, then shook his head, still dazed by the fact that little girl was close to ending his life. That damn blade felt like it had holy properties in it. He handed them to his brother, who went to work fitting those shackles on her wrists and ankles and that collar on her neck before attaching a leash to it.

"I should have been more careful." Heziel said, beating himself up a bit for making such a stupid mistake. "Eh, don't worry about it. What counts is that we got the goods nice and secure for Lord Vyer. Speaking of, we need to hurry if we're going to get out of here undetected."

They were quick to leave, the two demon generals and their live bounties, as they made the trek back to their kingdom with their harem of slaves. Of course, the princess was with them, as Raziel and Heziel led the group back.

Assuming she didn't wake up during the trip, the princess would find herself in a bed, unusually soft and comfy, as if it were some sort of physical hypnotism. Of course, with her being nude, save for those shackles and collar, that made the silken sheets feel that much smoother. She'd have time to revel in the softness, against her will, as well. Her leash was attached to the head of the bed, giving her little to no chance for escape.
Back to top Go down
GUN
Shrimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:57 pm

Postby Luna on Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:02 pm
Luna found herself staring at a cieling that did not belong to her. The bed she was lying in also was not hers. Her bed did not smell of ginger. The sheets were made of cotton, not silk. She began to sit up, and as the covers slid off, she found herself completely naked. She gasped, and covered her large, bare breasts with her arms. When she tried to remove herself from the bed she nearly choked. Why did she have a collar on? Suddenly, all her memories flooded back to her. The demons had kidnapped her.

--

Postby GUN on Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:08 pm
It wasn't long after she woke up that Lord Vyer walked in, drying himself off with a towel. It was kind of odd to see him do that, given he had a rug on. Then again, it was his face and crotch he was drying off. He must have got done with one of the slaves in his possession. "So the young princess awakens." He chuckled before tossing that towel to one side. "My generals told me you were quite the handful, quick and skilled with a knife. A fighter. I'm impressed. However, such skills won't be needed here. No. There will be new skills that I will have you learn."

The demon smiled and took a seat on the bed next to her. However, he didn't lay a hand on her. Not yet, at least. "I am Lord Vyer, the owner of this castle and ruler of my kingdom. Then again, I'm sure you knew that already." He said, his hand motioning about in a dismissive manner. "I don't expect you to like your new home, your new role, and your new position in life. I mean, after all, you were plundered and taken from your home. However, as all of my slaves have come to learn, when the Oracle states that this slave or that one was destined to be here, and it's proven true, they never question it. Like your mother. She was quick to accept her new status here at my humble home."

--

Postby Luna on Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:24 pm
When the male had come in, she looked away and made sure she was covered up. When he explained himself to her her eyes went wide and her expression fluxuated, but the last comment he made about her mother made her eyes go wide. "Lies!" She hissed, glaring at him. "My mother has to much pride and dignity to submit to demonic filth like you.." She said defiantly. She would not hear of such blasphemy. In fact, her mother would rather die than allow a demon to have its way with her.

--

Postby GUN on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:27 pm
"Are you implying that I am a liar, young princess?" Vyer raised an eyebrow at Luna, the look on his face showing disappointment. He had an idea that her bloodline was rather hard-headed, stubborn, and resistant. Her father might be dead, but he still told many a tale. His men made sure to bring back the body for consumption and Vyer did just that. He drank the fallen king's blood like a fine wine and feasted on his dead corpse once it was smoked and cooked to perfection. By doing this, he was able to gain insight into the kingdom he once ruled before his death, and that even meant finding out what made who tick.

"I sure hope I don't have to resort to showing you actual, physical evidence. However, if you insist..." He snapped his fingers, which was a sign for whoever was behind the door to his room, if anyone, to bring in Luna's mother. Vyer knew that Luna was going to be in for a shocker.

--

Postby Luna on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:58 pm
Luna looked into the door way and saw her mother. "Mom!" She tried to get up but the collar held her back. "Please, tell me its not true! These animals killed father! Tell me the garbage this man spews nonsense!" Luna demanded, raking at her collar that was nearly choking her to death. She would not believe anything a demon said without some sort of confirmation. Her eyes examined how her mother was positioned, seeing she no longer had a proud expression on her face like usual. "Mom..?" She asked quietly.

--

Postby GUN on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:21 pm
Indeed, long gone was that proud face. Luna's mother had, instead, a softer-looking face. It looked as if she was dependent on Vyer. Her face looked like that of a lost puppy dog who looked to Vyer in adoration and love. Vyer, of course, chuckled and turned his attention back to Luna. "She had a lot of fight in her, I'll give her that. In the end, however, she woke up to the truth and accepted her new role, as was told by the Oracle. Isn't that right, slave?"

Vyer turned back to the former queen with a smile as he waited for her answer. Luna had physical proof of her mother's defeat. It was time for her to hear it next. He wanted her to hear her mother's words of adoration, love, and obedience to her Master, her conqueror.

--

Postby Luna on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:39 pm
"Yes, my master.." The woman said, smiling up at Vyre as if he were her lover. Luna felt her heart sank as she agreed with the monster at her side. She shook her head. "No...you aren't my mother..." She said slowly. Looking away from the woman. "Yes I am, Luna--." She started. "Shut up, whore! You demons are just trying to make me do what you want! I will never submit to you! No matter what you do, I will not break! Thats a promise..." Luna screamed, grabbing the blanket and throwing it over her head.

--

Postby GUN on Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:53 pm
Luna's mother was visibly hurt by this. Vyer didn't break her completely and didn't turn her into a catatonic, mindless sex slave. He was at least nice enough to have her mother's memories retained and mind left in tact. Such a rude remark from Luna made Vyer upset. Demon or not, he was raised to show proper respect to those older than him. It was funny, a demon with some morals. There was some irony in that.

Luna, however, wouldn't see or feel that. What she would feel is Vyer yanking those sheets from over her before giving her face a hard, echoing slap, leaving a nasty red imprint of his hand on the left side of her face. "You little disrespectful wench!" He spat out, his face showing the anger he was feeling for showing such rudeness to her own mother. So much for trying to be civil with her.

The demon lord snapped his fingers and a few of his men came barging through the door. "Take her to the dungeon. Chain her up. This one needs some discipline." If there was one thing he hated, it was being called a liar or someone implying that he was lying. For all of the evil things he was, a liar wasn't one of them and if she ever asked any of his other slaves, they would attest to that.

Those men knew how feisty she was and wasted little time in pricking her arm with that same stuff Raziel had shot her up with, the same stuff that lulled her into sleep. While they let the stuff do its work on her, they went to work on unbinding her from the bed and dragging her down into the dungeon.

--

Postby Luna on Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:54 pm
It happened very quickly. First she felt the stinging of his slap, enough to make her head whip to the side. Then something was injected to her. She woke up, shivering wondering where she was. Yet again, her collar was attatched to something, preventing her from walking around. She was still naked without the blanket covering her. "Dammit." She muttered. She had to over come this. She would not be broken, she refused. Her mother..her real mother would be proud of her.
Back to top Go down
GUN
Shrimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:58 pm

--

Postby GUN on Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:04 pm
When she did wake up, it wasn't long after that she'd feel the stinging leather and wooden beads of a flogger striking her back hard. "It's about time you woke up." The voice of Vyer was behind her, who was probably the one who just struck her. "I don't know how you got it in your head that that's not your real mother. I may be a practitioner in the dark arts, but I'm not at a level where I can make copies or dopplegangers. She's every bit your mother as she was before she opened her eyes to the truth. I've got the scars, cuts, and bruises to prove it, too."

He was still fuming that Luna thought he was lying about that being an impostor. So angry was he that he gave her yet another jarring slap across the face before he smacked her stomach with that flogger. "I had to fight her for the past hour to keep her from taking her own life because of your insolence." Another strike to her mid-section when he said 'insolence'. "Are you really that ignorant?" Another strike to her midsection when he said 'ignorant'.

From how he was hitting her and the tone of his voice, it seemed like they were going to be down here for a while.

--

Postby Luna on Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:37 pm
Luna didn't expect another slap, nor the repeated blows to the stomach. She felt the stinging of the whip, her skin breaking, and her stomach burning and becoming bright red. She cried out each time he hit her, but soon her anger outmatched her fear. "That is not my mother!" She sobbed, staring at him defiantly. Even if that woman wasn't a doppleganger, she wasn't her mom. Her mother was in love with her father. Her mother hated demons with a passion. Her mother would have been begging him to let her go.

--

Postby GUN on Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:36 pm
"ANSWER MY QUESTION BITCH!" Vyer's nest move wasn't a slap to her face. Granted, his next blow was to Luna's face, but it was in the form of a fist, a right hook when she once again mentioned that that wasn't her mother. "Are. You. That. Ignorant?!" With each word he said, another fist would connect either to her face or to her midsection, all of his frustration, anger, and rage being fed through and behind those blows. He forgot how stubborn and high-and-might elves could be, despite the fact that they could be made into great slaves if someone had the patience to deal with their elitism.

He delivered one more blow to her stomach before he took a few steps back, actually a little short of breath from trying to properly discipline her. It had been a while since he had the opportunity to take on a challenge such as Luna. "Damn you're hard-headed. The last time I had to deal with a headache like yourself was centuries ago." He commented, catching a few more breaths before beginning to chuckle a bit. "I'm out of practice. I have to thank you, actually. I believe your hardheadedness will be ideal in getting me back into top form when it comes to administering punishment."

--

Postby Luna on Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:56 pm
Luna panted, feeling her cheeks swell. She looked up at him and spat blood on his foot. She would simply have to endure every blow she'd recieve. Sooner or later she'd be killed. All she had to do was keep antagonizing him. She had not realized how offended he'd get over her mother until he heard what she said. "That. Is. Not. My. Mother." She said quietly.

--

Postby GUN on Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:00 pm
Vyer wasn't so stupid and overzealous that he'd end up killing Luna whenever he struck her or delivered a blow to any par of her body. As upsetting as it was to hear her say again and again that it wasn't her mother that she saw moments earlier, he maintained his composure. He walked behind her bound, hung body, only to reach out from behind and take both of her breasts with his hands, giving them a firm squeeze before fondling and massaging them.

"You just keep telling yourself that then, slave. Whatever helps you get through the night, whatever helps you sleep, and whatever helps keep you sane...for the time being." He whispered into her ear, giving her nipples a squeeze and a tug between his fingers before stepping back. From the sounds of his footsteps, he was leaving.

"The Oracles will be here soon to look you over, to determine what your fate will be. I suggest you be on your best behavior around them as they're less tolerant of your shenanigans as I am." Vyer said, his voice cold and flat before closing the door behind him, leaving her alone in that cold, dark, damp dungeon for the time being.

--

Postby Luna on Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:01 pm
Luna sighed a bit as he left. Her whole body was throbbing. She was slightly panting, her eyes on the door. Oracles? What the hell were those again? By the way he talked they were fortune tellers. She rolled her eyes; such a thing couldn't exist. At least not here. Knowing the future of an individual was too much power for demons to wield. Perhaps they were just gypsies with lady coincidence on her side. Either way, she would not give in to these hags just as she wouldn't give in to him.

--

Postby GUN on Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:49 pm
Luna would soon find out who these Oracles were. They came in barely a minute after Vyer left, the three figures old, hunched over, and moving slowly. What was most frightening was their absence of a face. Their eyes had been removed and sown shut. Their ears had been cut off and the earholes plugged up so that skin grew over them. Their noses were cut off and like with their ears, the place were the cartilage was supposed to be was replaced with a sort of metal where the skin had grown over it. Their tongues had been cut out and their mouths sown shut. However, they seemed to be looking over her, examining her as if they did have their eyes.

When they spoke, though they had no tongues and their mouths were sown shut, it could still be heard. They must have had some form of advanced telepathy that worked like talking so that everyone heard it. "Interesting...this one has a spirit very similar to her mother." The Oracle in red said before the Oracle in black spoke up. "However, this one also has the soul of the late Queen in her." "I believe she is a reincarnation of the great Queen Shashina, but with an extra, rebellious soul within her." The other Oracle, dressed in blue said. "It's extremely rare that there are people with two souls within them. This is indeed an omen, a good sign."

The three talked amongst themselves for a moment before the one in black looked up at her. "Yours will be the place in front of the Great Demon Lord Vyer's feet, while that of your mother will be that to the side of his feet. You are the reincarnation of a love he lost long ago before they were married, ironically, slain by the hands of your kind in an unprovoked assault." The one in red spoke next. "Your mother also has another soul within her, that of the lost queen's sister. We see this not just as an omen, but as the Great Lady Karma who has come around and did right to the wrong your kind committed to us nearly three centuries ago."

Finally, the blue Oracle spoke up, his voice sounding scolding and warning to Luna. "I would suggest that you put away any fancy thoughts of escape, young lady, especially after what we have learned. Knowing Vyer, he will be keeping both you and your mother. I suggest making the best of your new home." With that, the three slowly began their exit out of the room, but not before giving her one last message in unison:

"You can expect a detailed history of this fallen queen, her sister, and the events from then to now in the near future. Your blood is tied to our blood, your lineage linked to ours. Escape is impossible. This is your fate or your destiny. It all depends on how you behave and if you cooperate."

--

Postby Luna on Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:08 pm
Luna blinked a few times, trying to figure out where the talking was coming from. All she heard really was blah, blah, ramble, ramble, prattle, prattle, prattle. Who did they think they were fooling? But if they're little fable was true, then Vyer would never slay her or allow anyone else to. This was clearly a backfire on her end. Regaurdless if it was the truth or not, Vyer would believe them. She was giving them all defiant stares, even when they warned her. Her destiny was hers; she would not listen.

--

Postby GUN on Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:22 pm
Vyer did believe them. After all, they were the same Oracles who came to Luna's mother and told her what her fate was. The queen was now an obedient, loyal slave to the Demon Lord. It was going to take some extra work to convince Luna of her calling, but that was of little concern. She would wake up soon enough as well, see the truth, and with a little help from Vyer's steel-handed rule and handling, Luna would do the same.

Half an hour passed before Vyer showed up once again to look over Luna, to see how she was taking the news. No doubt she was probably as stubborn and unconvinced as ever, though. "An interesting story, is it not?" The demon started, pacing back and forth in front of her as he explained a few more things in detail. "Contrary to popular belief, not all demons are warmongers. Believe it or not, this kingdom was a peaceful one. We lived our lives happily, not bothering anyone. We knew we wouldn't be accepted by those on the outside, so we did our best to keep to ourselves."

His pacing stopped. He stopped right in front of her before turning to face her, his eyes glaring at her with hatred. If looks could kill, his would have set her on fire. "However, three centuries ago, an ancestor of your father's decided that we were a menace. His armies attacked out kingdom, slaughtered everyone, spared no one. I nearly died. If it weren't for the fact I were able to escape through a secret passage, I would have been slain. I remained in hiding up until about several months ago."

Out of nowhere, he grabbed a handful of Luna's hair and pulled it back, forcing her head upward so that she was looking up at the ceiling. His other hand reached up and rested on her neck, as if he were feeling her pulse. "I'm going to expel that bitter soul inside of you, that soul that's tainted leftovers from your father and his ancestors. You can't see nor understand the truth of your situation with that still in you." He removed his hand from her neck and let go of that handful of hair before taking a step back.

"You'll be spending the next week in here, slave, most of it alone, in the dark, little contact except for me and the Oracles, and with just enough food and water so that you don't die. You have a lot to think on." Vyer said as he made his way to the exit of the dungeon. "For your sake, I suggest that you think long and hard on how to make your stay here a more enjoyable one. After all, this is your new home and I won't allow you to leave or die." With those words, he left the dungeon, leaving her in it along, in the dark, and in the cold and damp air that blew in these gloomy depths.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:33 pm

Luna closed her eyes as he left her. She had no idea what she'd be doing for the next week. She closed her eyes. Was her pride really worth it? He killed my father for something he did not do.

She blinked, and then shook her head. "I'll do my best...for you dad. Although I can't promise if I'll still be me by the end of the week." With that, she closed her eyes and forced herself to sleep. She'd have to do that a lot now, seeing as she'd be bound by a leash for a long time.
Back to top Go down
GUN
Shrimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:54 pm

When Vyer heard this, he paused outside the door. He closed his eyes and shook his head. "I know. All I ask is that you try your best." He whispered to himself before he left. It was hard on him, knowing that the soul of his love was stuck in there with the soul of the lineage of those who killed his beloved. It was hard to leave her in there all alone, with little contact, with just merely food and water to keep her alive and sustained. However, he did so. He had to if he was going to make both wake up and realize the reality of their situation.

The week passed with the Oracles coming in to feed her, give her something to drink, and tell her more about what happened, what was going on, more of this bizarre story. If she listened, truly listened, she would hear a story of Vyer and others of his kind who wished to leave Hell and start a life of their own, tired of the sadistic, vicious, barbaric ways of the realm they were birthed in. Vyer and those who followed wanted a simple, peaceful life, one many fought and died for before they got their wish, escaping through a dimensional rift into this world. From there, as the story went, it was mostly about maintaining peace, secrecy, trying to avoid other races for fear of their wrath and what wrath these demons could invoke in return. There were stories of life giving life, lives ending, funerals, weddings, birthdays...things of joy, things most thought demons were incapable of. There were stories told of how honest, just, kind, and fail Vyer was as a ruler, almost saint-like in his grace and deity-like in his wisdom and intelligence.

Then the stories switched at the middle of this week, going from happy to the time in which her father's lineage slain this peaceful kingdom, killing everyone except Vyer. There were stories new that detailed how each generation on her father's side took every opportunity to demonize and taint the image of Vyer's kingdom, to make them look like the bad guys when it was her father and those before him who were responsible. There were stories of, how in the beginning, the corpses of those slain, man, woman, and child, were displayed as trophies. There were stories of how her father's kingdom took great lengths to make sure the truth wasn't found out.

Finally, during the last part of this long week, she was told stories of the Time of Reckoning, a time in which Vyer would get back what was his thanks to Lady Karma. There were stories of Lady Karma, too, the deity whom Vyer, his kind, and even Luna's kind worshiped as a god. There were stories of her kind receiving visions of the coming storm, the downfall of her kingdom, but were silenced with death before their words were heard. This included men, women, and children of all ages.

In an ironic sense, it came to a question of this: who were the real demons, the real monsters? Vyer and his kind? Or was it Luna's father and all of those before him?

The week had passed sure enough. As promised, Vyer made his return. He didn't enter the dungeon room in which Luna was being held. No, instead, he knocked on the door instead, showing her some courtesy for once. He hoped that, indeed, she had changed since they last talked, and for the better.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:13 pm

She did not answer. The entire week had severely broken down her beliefs. She had lost weight to the point that her ribs could now be seen against her pale skin. She still had some evidence of Vyers wrath, too. Her conviction was but a whisper now, and it was doing its best to survive against the other voice telling her to open her mind up and surrender. She stopped talking after four days, deciding to keep quiet until she gained faith in herself once more. It didn't matter to her how long it would take.
Back to top Go down
GUN
Shrimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:24 pm

When Vyer didn't hear an answer from her, he stepped inside and took a look at her. The ribs showing could be fixed, but those wounds he inflicted upon her should have healed by now. He placed a hand on the side of her face and closed his eyes, letting some magic help with the rest of the process. Compared to the dark, damp cold of the dungeon, his hand was warm, a comforting, welcoming warmth she had yet to experience in large part because she was being so oppositional. He wanted to be nice to her, despite the fact her father and his ancestors brought him so much pain over the centuries.

"It pains you as much as it does me to know that this is the truth, what the Oracles have told you." He said, his hand caressing her cheek as he continued to heal her wounds. "I'm certain you still have doubts about the story the Oracles have told you. Because of this, I have taken the time this past week to gather texts from your kingdom and that of what I have kept in my journal so that you may compare the two if you like. Both are unedited and original and I have bookkeepers who can attest to this."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:35 pm

She closed her eyes as he placed his hand on her cheek. She hadn't noticed it was him until he spoke. But she let out a slight giggle as he spoke of texts and books. It was then she decided to talk. "Daddy never taught me to read. He said he'd get around to it but he never did. I'm sixteen and now I have no interest in learning such a useless thing." Her voice was tired and wary. "I don't really understand what reincarnation is...but I'll never be your wife. I hope you understand that." She sighed a bit.
Back to top Go down
GUN
Shrimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:44 pm

"As long as you're with me, that's okay." Vyer said before he leaned up and kissed her cheek, his hand continuing to heal her until he felt she was healed completely. That kiss was also warm and welcoming, definitely a side of Vyer not yet seen. "Whether you're my wife, slave, pet...matters little to me as long as you're with me." His hand pulled away from her cheek soon enough and he went to work on getting her down, an easy task for him since it was him who tied her up there. Once she was down, he picked her up once again and cradled her in his arms as he carried her out of the dungeon and back to his room.

"I'm going to get you some food." He said, laying her down on the bed she was in when she first arrived. "We need to talk." He got up and soon left her in the room, alone, though outside each door were guards making sure she didn't try to escape. There were even guards outside the window should she try to jump. Then again, she probably had little energy to escape.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:57 pm

Luna was smart. The last thing she'd try to do would be escaping. She wouldn't get far anyway with an empty stomach. The side of her the questioned her conviction felt love for Vyer.

He's not so bad.

He had father slain.

He loves us though.

He had father slain.

But--

HE HAD FATHER SLAIN!

She put both of her hand on both sides of her head. She wanted to cry but no tears came out. It was like two people playing tug of war with her feelings. Father was father, no matter what he did.

But Vyer..
Back to top Go down
GUN
Shrimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:15 pm

Technically, Vyer didn't slay her father. It was Heziel who used the throne to crush the King's head. Still, it was understandable that the blame was placed on him, and he understood it. When he did come back, he had a plate of food that was fit for any kind of royalty: the finest foul of the kingdom grilled and cooked to a fine, tender fillet, wheat rolls of the highest quality, vegetables both cooked and raw garnished on the plate, and a nice glass of red wine to top it all off. If she didn't know any better, he cooked this himself. He did, in fact.

He made sure to cover her lap with a blanket before he set the tray in her lap. "I know you blame me for your father's death. I can sense it. In a way, yes, I am. He didn't die by my hand, but I gave the order to have your kingdom invaded." He sighed and took a seat closer to her, ready to pose a question to her. "Tell me: were you a regular church-goer before this? Did you go every Saturday, to listen to the priest and his teachings, his speeches on the Great Lady Karma? If so, have you heard the story of the Evil One who betrayed her? He who was cast out of Paradise by Her greatest warriors? If so, then you know that the biggest, greatest lesson taught by the church is that what goes around, comes around eventually. She makes it so. She rights the wrongs when She sees that it is time, even if it means someone's life is, in the process, changed for the worse."

He shook his head and took a moment to gather his thoughts before speaking again. "Yes, I am to blame, but only part of that blame. The other part of that blame lies on Lady Karma. She, like me, knows and understands your hate, for me, and for Her. You're confused, hurting right not. She knows this, I know this. However, She will make things right, and I will do my best to make things right. It won't bring your father back, I know. However, I'm going to make sure that you find some contentment in your new station of life."

He paused once again for a moment, trying to find his next words before finding them and speaking up. "Take all the time you need to adjust, even if that includes hating me. However, I expect you to try to behave yourself. You are my slave now. You will respect and obey me. It'll make your life here easier."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:45 am

Luna slowly began to eat like she once did at the palace. She had been preached to personally but never actually gone to a church. Her father insisted she be kept in a certain part of the kingdom for a while. She listened to what he had to say about Lady Karma. But when he used that word, her fork dropped and clattered loudly against the plate. She was keeping everything she wanted to say about being a slave inside. Slowly she picked up the fork and started eating again.

These stories were all contradictary to her bedtime stories. It made sense that they would alter the tales a bit, but saying that demons were evil was simply a fact. At least that was just the way her people saw it. They came from hell. How could any being from hell want peace when they were born of chaos and corruption? And if they weren't all bad, would she go to hell for believing them? She was simply brought up that way..to believe that demons were bad and elves were good.
Back to top Go down
GUN
Shrimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:54 pm

Vyer knew why she dropped the fork and he knew what he had to do. His anger since her arrival had been getting the best of him. He forgot one of the most fundamental, if not the most fundamental rule about being a person of authority, be it a Lord, King, Dom, Master, and so on: he can't lead, rule, dominate, or control effectively if he himself wasn't in control of himself and his emotions. He knew he had begun to get out of line when it came to the last thing he said. It was best that he leave for the time being.

He exhaled and slowly got up from the bed, breathing a bit slower and paced so that he wouldn't get worked up all over again. Damn his temper. That was part of his demon heritage, something he was still working on trying to overcome. "I was out of line on that last part. In any case, I'll leave you to yourself. If you'd like to check out a few places in my home, want something to read, and so on, ask one of my guards and they'll escort you. In the meantime, I'm going to lay down." He said with a small nod before he left her alone in his room. He was going to lay down elsewhere, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:08 pm

Luna did not answer him. She wasn't completely ready to accept him, but at least she controlled her temper. Perhaps his wife also had just as much of a temper as she did. She looked at the plate as she cleared it. What was to stop her from breaking it an slitting her throat with the debree? Would anyone be able to catch her before she killed herself? She drunk the rest of her water. Debating on if she could go through with it. It seemed to be the only way to get out of this.
Back to top Go down
GUN
Shrimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:20 pm

Luna would have plenty of time to debate this open, not to mention perform it if she decided to go ahead and do so. Vyer slept for a good six hours, though he didn't mean to fall asleep. He really wanted to lay down, think on what it was that was getting his anger so stoked when he was around her. It wasn't like this when he was alone or with her mother. It was only when he was around Luna. Did it have something to do with the fact that she is a part of that lineage that had slain his people without provocation? If that was, indeed, the case, then he needed to find ways around it or some sort of coping mechanism.

When he did wake up, though, the first thing Vyer did was go back to his room and check up on Luna. The thought of her trying to kill herself while he was gone didn't cross his mind. It probably should have, though, given how defiant she was and how she wanted to get out of this place. That was an error on his part due to his temper, which at times left him short-sided when it came to consequences.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:59 pm

Unfortanately, she had gotton cold feet after seeing the sharp shards of broken glass. She was still sixteen after all. Despite the act she put on she still was easily freightened. She could take hits but never self inflict them. She had just got done pushing the broken dish under her bed when Vyer had came back. She had made a makeshift dress from the sheets so she would no longer be naked and embarassed in his presence. She quickly stood up and sat on the bed, hoping she did not look suspicious.
Back to top Go down
GUN
Shrimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:40 pm

Vyer came back, sure enough, yawning and rubbing his eyes as he walked in. "How are you today, Luna?" He asked, for once calling her by her name rather than slave. "Did you sleep any like I did...though it was by accident?" He mumbled that last part, feeling kind of stupid that he fell asleep. He definitely was in much better spirits than he was earlier. "By the way, where's that plate that had that food that I served you?" He just noticed that it was gone and looked around for it. "Could you give me a hand and help me look for it? It was a gift from a friend's son of mine back in the day. You probably could tell I hold it dear because of how clean it looks."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:28 pm

Her heart began race and her eyes slightly widened. Perhaps she should have killed herself. She felt like a child again, but instead of an expensive vase she broke a plate. "Umm..I think someone took it while I was asleep." She said quietly. There was no way she'd be able to give him a valid excuse. The tray was still there. She hoped he wouldn't throw her back into the dungeon for this. "Maybe you should look out there while I look in here?" She suggested, keeping her eyes averted.
Back to top Go down
GUN
Shrimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:46 pm

All it took was the fact that the tray was there for Vyer to realize he was being lied to. Rather than get angry like he had done in the past, though, he was able to keep himself under control. However, his face still showed that he was rather unamused by the fact that Luna had just lied to him. "Luna...what really happened to that plate?" He asked, arms crossed as he gave her a stern look, a look that seemed a lot like a father would give a child when he or she did something wrong. "I can tell you're hiding something from me, that and my guards and servants know better than to leave the tray behind when taking care of dishes."

His voice, despite being stern and scolding, was surprisingly calm and even-tempered. This definitely wasn't the same Vyer she had met about a week ago. He seemed a lot calmer, in control of himself, and assertive without being in a rage like before.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:01 pm

Luna looked up at him and then looked down under the bed without even realizing it. She wasn't a very good liar it would seem. And the worst part was she thought she was doing rather well. "Maybe someone stole it then.." She said, looking at her feet. "I don't know what happened to it.." She should have just said she dropped it. Why did she think of things after the fact? She sat down on the bed and then crossed her legs, hoping he'd simply drop it.
Back to top Go down
GUN
Shrimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:34 pm

Vyer didn't drop it, though. When he saw Luna make a glance under the bed, he raised an eyebrow at her before he checked under the bed. Sure enough, the pieces of that plate were under the bed. Inside, he was screaming with rage, the temptation to slap her and beat the life out of her there and raging. However, even despite finding this treasured plate of his in shambles, he retained his cool.

He slowly stood up, his face looking expressionless. His voice sounded the same when he spoke up. "Meet me in the dungeon in ten minutes. Don't make me come looking for you." He said, his voice an eerie, monotone-like calm when he spoke before he left the room to head down into the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:40 am

She fucked up now. He was mad despite the fact that he was trying to show it. She swallowed hard. The best thing to do was to go there and apoligize. Of course there was a side screaming for her not to apoligize to a filthy demon like him. But it was getting easier and easier to ignore that little voice. She got up and then walked slowly to the dungeon. What could she say? It was hard to think of an apoligy for some reason. She had rarely ever apoligized to anyone, and that was only because she had been a brat.

When she got to the dungeon she slowly stood in front of him. She had to say it before he decided to punish her. "Um..I..." She was about to fix her mouth to make up an excuse, but that would not work. He knew when she was lying. "Sorry.." She couldn't even say she didn't mean to. "I didn't know..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna)   Equal Opportunity (For me and Luna) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1