Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZOMBiiE x Luna

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-12-19

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:49 am

Looking down at the bandage, Dylan was a bit shocked at the tears that were rolling down her face. "Are... are you okay?" he mumbled as he took a step back, but stared at her silently after he spoke those words. That craving was coming back to him, it was so seductive. He still wasn't sure what it was though, it was something he couldn't explain. His mind soon snapped away from it, and concentrated on Luna who was standing infront of him. "Are you okay?" he repeated himself, unsure if she had answered him while he was in his trance-like state of hunger.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-18

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:25 am

"I said I was fine.." She sniffled. "Dylan, I'm sorry...for crying. You must think I'm a baby..." She said quietly, wiping the tears away from her cheeks. She placed her hands on his bandaged one. "This was my fault...I should have been more careful.." She said quietly. She rested her head on his chest. "I'm sorry." She whispered once more.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 12:44 pm

The confused boy placed his hand around the girl loosely, holding her gently against him. "It's okay..." he whispered softly as his hand stroked up and down her back repeatedly. This thirst was slowly coming back as he noticed her exposed neck. He stared silently at her soft skin as he held her even tighter, he lowered his head slightly and brushed his lips against the skin on her neck. What is happening to me? he thought to himself as urges flashed through his head quickly like voices, telling him to... to do... well, he wasn't even sure.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 12:59 pm

Luna looked up at him, feeling his lips against her neck. She blushed and backed away. "Do you...umm...want something to eat?" She asked him quietly. It was almost as if he was trying to kiss her. Luna wondered what he was thinking when he did that. Did he do it to calm her down?
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:41 pm

As she backed away, he was able to control his urge even better. As she asked if he wanted something to eat, a chill ran up his spine as he stared blankly towards her. "Yes... do you have any um, hamburger?" he asked, half wondering if that was what he was craving.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 3:10 pm

She turned around and then looked toward the freezer. She had never really learned how to cook hamburger right. She didn't want to lie to him about having any though. "Well, yeah. I should have some patties in the fridge.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 4:57 pm

"Would you mind if I got a shower while you cooked?" he asked, almost in a rush as a slight pain rushed down his body from his neck. What is going on? he asked himself as he stood still, his skin turning a pale white within seconds. He could feel himself cooling off, almost like his blood had stopped flowing. This had happened gradually for the last couple of days since that night with the strange girl, but it had never come on so quickly, or so much. He found it hard to concentrate in this condition. He could barely even stand.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:05 pm

Luna had decided to cut some onions with a metal grater to put in the meat. She looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Umm...sure. You don't look so good. Are you okay? Ah!" Luna shook her head and looked at her finger. The grater had nicked it and a small amount of blood trickled out.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 4:19 pm

[Do you want to continue on here, or Darker?]
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 4:38 pm

Darker.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:07 am

[ Well I guess we might as well continue here, since Darker is down again. ;l ]

As the scent of the blood mixed with the air, Dylan almost lost control. He ran quickly into the bathroom and slammed the door behind him. WHAT THE HELL WAS HAPPENING TO HIM?! he thought to himself as he slouched down against the bathroom door, his head sinking down between his knees. It took him a few minutes to get back up, the scent was still driving him crazy, he wanted it. He managed to fight the urge and pull off his cloths, turning on the water he turned to face the door. He must have looked like a freak for running away, but it's better then... what might have happened if he didn't. He was starting to get clues has to what had happened. But no, vampires didn't exist, and that would be just... stupid to think that they do.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:02 am

Luna watched him flee from the kitchen. She sucked on her cut finger a bit before shrugging and then going back to work. It took her a while to actually thaw the meat out, and when she did she mixed it with onion and began to cook it. Was he afraid of other peoples blood? She heard the shower running and sighed.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:38 pm

I'm sorry about not replying in like, forever. My internet went out, and then it was christmas so I haven't had a chance. But I'll be on daily from now on, if you still want to. ^-^
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:41 pm

As the young boy hopped into the shower he could barely concentrate, he could feel every single drop of water hitting his body. He could hear every single detail as the water came out of the shower head, went through the air and hit his body. He was changing, he could tell but he wasn't sure what it was. He could half swear he was becoming a vampire. But that was ridiculous... right? he thought to himself as he looked around himself slowly, falling to his knees as his chest began to move quickly, heavily and painfully, it twisted inside of him. He was sure he was dying. Within seconds, he blacked out and went face first into the tub.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:49 pm

A half an hour later, Luna began worrying. She knocked on the bathroom door. The shower was still running. "Hey...are you okay?" She called. No answer. She opened the door and then saw that a shadow was not being cast against the curtain. She opened the curtain and screamed when she saw him face down in the tub. She managed to pull him out of the shower and lay him down on the tile. Putting a towel on his mid section, she checked his pulse.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:44 pm

As the man's eyes slowly peeled open, the bright light stung him at first but his eyes slowly shifted and became comfortable. Even before he had managed to open his eyes, the first thing he noticed was the smell of meat filling his body. He could tell it was coming from the other room, that was really what had woken him. "Smells good." he mumbled as his eyes shifted towards Luna. He could barely remember what had happened less then an hour ago, all he remembered was a sharp pain coming from inside him, and after that, nothing. But he knew he felt different, even though he'd been feeling different before, this was something completely new. He felt better then he had ever felt before.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:57 am

Luna only smelt the steam of the shower. "You know...I think we need to get you to a hospital." She said, smiling down at him. If he was passing out in showers that couldn't be good. And he was so pale and cold. "Don't move, I'll call them." She got up and began to walk out the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:57 am

"Oh, wait no. I'm fine now... I just need something to eat." he mumbled as he struggled to get to his feet. As he finally managed to stand he followed her slowly out the door towards the kitchen. "I haven't been eating well lately." he said as the scent of the meat was even stronger now. His eyes were stuck on the food laying on the counter. Licking his lips, he didn't even blink.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:12 am

She sighed, knowing that she undercooked the hamburger. "Well let me put two on some bread for you. Do you like anything on it? Relish? Mustard?" She went to the refridgerator, still worried about him. She hoped he was okay.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:43 am

"No, it's fine like it is." he mumbled, licking his lips as he entered the kitchen slowly. Looking around the room he took a seat at the table and watched Luna closely. She smelled delicious, and even looked it. He gave her a smile as he sat silently at the table.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:58 am

She shut the refridgerator and then sighed. What was going on with him? She grabbed three instead of two so he wouldn't still be hungry and then placed them on a plate in front of him. "You must be hungry if your eating without any clothes on. I apoligize if its undercooked.." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:04 pm

Looking down, he realized he hadn't even taken time to get dressed. With a slightly shocked look on his face, he soon forgot about it as the meat was placed infront of him. He didn't waste any time, he devoured the first burger within minutes, and the other two followed quite quickly. He barely paid any attention to Luna as the food she had cooked was all being eaten infront of her. After about fifteen minutes of eating, the meal was gone and he sat quietly. Once again realizing the fact that he had forgotten to even get dressed, he slid out of the chair. "I'm sorry..." he mumbled as he placed his hands over his area and walked out of the room slowly, slightly ashamed at the fact that he had forgotten to even get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:06 pm

Luna was getting worried about him. Maybe he was just hungry, but to her he was acting strange. She took another patty and then bit into it. It was undercooked. But he ate it all in no time. She sighed and decided to put the rest in the fridge. "Do you want anything to drink?" Luna called.
Back to top Go down
ZOMBiiE
Sexed

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:52 pm

As he heard her yelling out, the boy slipped on his jeans and t-shirt slowly. He had heard her, and understood her, but he wasn't sure of his answer. The craving he had was gone, but it was almost like he still wanted more. "No... no thank you." he shouted out as he pushed open the bathroom door and walked out into the hallway. It took only seconds before he was once again standing in the kitchen, this time he was fully clothed.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:04 pm

She stood in an awkward position wondering what to do now. She smiled a little and then began to clean up. "Well...are you going to spend the night today?" She asked, hoping he'd say yes. She was worried about him and wanted to keep an eye on him. Something seemed wrong with him and it made her uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMBiiE x Luna   ZOMBiiE x Luna Empty

Back to top Go down

ZOMBiiE x Luna
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next