Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:19 pm

"Thank you ma'am." He smiled and pulled the boy close. "You go ahead and eat love." He sat back quietly.
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:24 pm

He looked at Ryu and shook his head laughing alittle. "I never expected to have my first kiss over pizza." he said picking up a slice. He nibbled on the pizza smiling. "Though this has to be the best pizza ever."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:40 am

Ryu smirked and wrapped his arms around the other. "I'm glad your enjoying it. May I give you another kiss later then?" He smiled and took a slice, quietly eating. He groaned a little at the taste, licking his lips slowly. "Good pizza."
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:05 pm

Aki smiled alittle bit continuing to eat on his pizza. He laughed alittle bit, and swallowed the food in his mouth. "I guess so.." he said still feeling rather embarrassed. "It is a good pizza. The peppers make it even better" he said, twisting his body to look at him through his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:02 pm

He finished the slice he had very quickly. He then turned to Aki and pulled his glasses off. "Your much prettier like that." He smirked and kissed him deeply. "Mmmm....."
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:06 pm

He smiled a bit as he watched Ryu finish his pizza. "Did you even taste that peice?" he asked. He looked a bit confused as his glasses were pulled off. His golden brown eyes fully visable for once. "Thank you." he said and kissed him back just as deep.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:18 pm

He licked the others lips and smiled. "Yea, I don't like peppers that much." He took a good look at the other. "You look like a model. Have you ever done that kind of work?" He smiled softly and ruffled his hair.
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:24 pm

Aki licked his tongue quickly before he got it back into his mouth. He grinned alittle bit in an innocent manner. "What?" he asked after a moment the blush returning back to his face. "Now you are taking it alittle to far. I don't look like a model" he said.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:26 pm

He smiled a bit. "We'll see when we get back to the room." He rubbed his hips and smirked. "I have a camera and some clothes if you wish to try them on. I wish to paint you."
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Aki smiled very lightly at that. "I guess I can try, and let you take some pictures." he said grabbing at another slice of pizza. He missed though knocking it forward slightly. "Can I have my glasses back?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:42 pm

He put the glassed on the other and kissed his nose. "Eat up love." He nuzzled the other. "Mmm...... I have just the outfit for you as well." He smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:47 pm

He smiled happily, as he was able to see again. "Thanks...I have a hard time seeing without them" he said, leaning back into him. He grabbed another peice eating it quickly. "I guess I will play dress up for you"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:52 pm

He smiled and growled happily. "Mmm...." He closed his eyes and sat there calmly. "I'm getting tired, want to skip tomorrow?" He laughed a bit. "Probably not, you seem like the one who studies hard and pushes others to their full potential."
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:57 pm

Aki laughed as he growled enjoying the sound. He then turned around to look him in the eyes. A small glare was givin to him from behind his glasses. "You will not skip tomorrow. As long as you are rooming with me" he said in a gentle reprimanding tone.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:08 pm

"Yup. Tightass studier." He smirked a bit. "I'm really glad your my roommate." he kissed his cheek gently. "I'll have to stay on my toes."
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:10 pm

Aki smacked him gently on his shoulder. "You are just glad I am your roommate so you have someone to kiss" he teased smiling at him. "Well we can go back in a minute one more peice and we can take the rest with us" he said grabbing another slice to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3