Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-12-30

I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:28 pm

Aki fixed his hair again once it was messed up. He then pushed his glasses back up on his nose. Though as soon as he heard interesting he blushed again. "There is not much interesting about me Ryu. Please stop flattering me so much?" he asked, his blush still not fading.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:48 pm

Ryu smiled and opened the car door for the other. "Well you are. Your clearly intelligent, more so than most people I hang with. And why should I stop flattering you? You seem to enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:20 am

Aki sat down in the car, buckling up out of habit. "Because I don't think I deserve it." he said, staring down at his lap to try and hide his embarrassment. "Don't get me wrong. I do enjoy it alot, I just don't think I deserve it is all."
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:11 pm

Ryu licked his lips and shut the door, climbing in on the other side. "I think you do." He buckled up, started it, and started towards the pizza place. "So where do you live when your not at school?"
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Aki watched him closely as he sat down in the other side. "Well if you think so...I guess " he said, shifting in his seat alittle bit. "Well..I live in a small town in Louisiana near New Orleans." he said, a small smile on his face as he thought about his home.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:05 pm

"Oh really? How did you fare during the hurricanes?" He smiled and looked at the other for a moment then back to the road. "Any siblings?" he laughed a little as he thought of his sister.
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:19 pm

He laughed alittle bit at the talk of hurricanes. "Well enough that we never had to move." he said leaning back, and thinking of his home. "I have no brothers and sisters. When my parents adopted me they told me I was so perfect that they did not want another child." he said smiling alittle at that. "What about you? Any brothers or sisters?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:47 pm

"I'm glad that you didn't have to move." He yawned a little and smiled. "I have an older sis we call Stephy, and two younger half brothers, Jiff and Skiff. They're twins as are I and my sister. She's probably still at the girl's dorm."
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:01 pm

Aki gulped a bit when he yawned. He never liked it when people got tired in the car. "If she is like you I bet she will be nice to hang around" he said, and shivered a bit. "Are you tired?" he asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:41 pm

"Nah, I'm fine. Yeah, she's a fun gal, only one in my family that knows I'm gay. The only one who'd accept it anyway." He smiled a bit and stopped as they reached their destination, getting out and heading towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:50 pm

"Well I am glad you have someone to confide in. "Aki said , as he got out of the car. He walked with Ryu smiling as they went inside. "My parents understand but support is not something they do. They still love me but don't want it for me." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:03 pm

"Well, now you can confide in me and my sis." He pet the others head softly, smiling a little. "So....... What kinda pizza do ya want? I'm thinking of peperoni and mushroom." He looked down at the other, smiling more.
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:18 pm

Aki smiled at the thought of mushrooms. "Those and some peppers would be very nice." he said , as he walked over to a table to sit down. He sat down in a booth close to the window. He rolled his hand around on the table waiting for Ryu so they could talk some more. He had no idea why but he felt like he could talk to Ryu about anything.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:28 pm

He ordered their pizza and went to sit beside the other. "Soooo..." He wrapped an arm around his shoulders, grinning. "How do ya like it here so far kiddo?" He kept himself far enough away to not make the other uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:34 pm

Aki looked out the window for a moment before he was startled by the arm around his shoulder. He smiled slightly now at Ryu. "I like it here, the only bad thing as that I grew up on Cajun and Creole food. You know being in and around New Orleans. You don't get much better then that. It is the only thing that makes me wish I was home." he said grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:42 pm

"I've been there once before, Gator tail is my favorite." He licked his lips and laughed. "I'm more used to pizza though. We order a large one that's our whole Thanksgiving dinner!" He laughed a bit more and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:53 pm

Aki laughed with him at the comment about the pizza. "Well luckily enough that has never happened to me." he said and could not help but lean alittle closer to Ryu. "So do you like the school?" he asked curiously, a blush on his face once more.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:13 pm

He smiled and kissed the others forehead. "I love the school, even more now." He leaned a bit closer as well. "How do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:18 pm

Aki's cheeks turned an even deeper red when Ryu kissed his forehead. He felt his heart flutter alittle bit but was embarrassed as well. "It is great.." he said noticing how close they were getting. His glasses fell once more down his nose. His eyes shining brightly over the rims.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:35 pm

He smiled a bit and pushed the other's glasses up. "There we go, it was slipping. Can't have them falling off now can we?" He kissed the others nose softly and blushed a little.
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:40 pm

Aki smiled back at him as he pushed his glasses up. His cheeks not able to get any redder. He leaned closer and laughed slightly "You know you are close to stealing my first kiss" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:58 am

"Then maybe I should go ahead and take it..." He pulled the other close, kissing him deeply. "Mmm... You taste so good."
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:36 pm

"I don't kno..." he started, but was cut off by Ryu's lips against his own. He looked at him close as he pulled away. "Th..thanks.." he said in an embarrassed voice. "This is going to sound stupid...But my heart kinda jumped"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:42 pm

He smirked and groaned into his ear. "I know I could feel it. It's so exciting..." He leaned downed and kissed him again, pulling the boy into his lap.
Back to top Go down
Tenticlelover
Virgin
Tenticlelover

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:46 pm

He smiled alittle bit unable to help himself. He leaned close kissing him back, and wrapped his arms around Ryu's neck. His blush had still not faded as someone came up to the table.

Their pizza was done and it was brought to them by a girl. "Here is your Pizza boys." she said blushing as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)   I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Rooming with a Computer Nerd? (Ritsuka and TL)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next