Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
yullian
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) Empty
PostSubject: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:07 pm

Jason was on the oval, Where he always was. Tackling mates and trying to score a goal in the most painful way passable, There was of coarse no contest between Jason and his mates, Jason being the best football player in the school, His well defined body, Brown hair, and personalty were wanted by every cheerleader in the school, This was however not what Jason wanted, He was more of a chill out and relax type and if it went for his mates and his reputation, that is exactly what he would be doing .

It was just another morning at the high school Jason mucking around on the field with mates, and people standing on the banks watching the footballer go, However class time was coming up and first class was math, a class he neither liked nor payed attention in.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:39 pm

Katherine was walking across the grass outside of the football field and heading up towards the school. The girl paused and looked over at the football feild where a good many students were watching the football players on the field. Sighing, she shook her head and continued on towards the school. She knew school was starting soon and she wanted to get to math class early. Not only that, but she also wanted to get inside before the football team finished practice because she was normally teased by the others.

The girl had gently curling auburn hair which she had pulled up into a high ponytail, but even with it pulled up like that it reached just past her shoulderblades. She also had heterochromia which ment that she had two different colored eyes, a blue eye and a green eye. Though her big eyes were hidden behind her black plastice framed glasses. Katherine was also fairly slender yet curvy though it was hidden beneath her second hand frumpy clothing. If she dressed better and didn't hide herself behind books, she could of been a very attractive girl.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:09 pm

(Few back:) )

Jason left earlier then normal today he was getting annoyed at always winning and decided to give it a break, He also decided to go to math a little early, There wouldn't be anyone there yet, After all it was early for anyones standards. The walk to math was almost as boring as the class, Jason looked at the notice board "walk left down the corridor strait through the gardens, bla, bla, bla" he said to him self walking down the path yawning.

Before long he arrived at the class he casually slipped into the teachers entrance and opened the teachers entrance door hoping no one saw him on his way in. The punishments for using the teachers entrance were less then inviting
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:30 pm

Upon reaching the school and entering its halls, Katherine visably relaxed and sighed as she hurried down the halls towards the math corridor where all the math classes were held. She walked down the hall with her head lowered, able to navigate the halls without looking up from her books held in her arms. As she left the more populated parts of the school which were buzzing with morning activity and she entered the quiet halls, the sound of her shoes got louder. Katherine sighed softly and pushed her bangs back from her face, tucking them behind her ears.

As she neared her math class, she looked around before pushing the class door open and entered the class, closing the door behind her. The scent of the text books and papers in the room soothed her nerves and relaxed the girl as she walked over to her desk which was at the front of the classroom near the windows but also close to the teachers desk. She sat her books down on the desk and removed her small bag which held her notebooks and writing utensils.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:40 pm

Jason very quietly entered the math class as he did so he saw the girl "oh shi.." he cut off realizing he was speaking "umm Hi..." he was obviously not expecting someone to be there, Jason actually looked nervous he had never been caught doing something wrong, Although he was a jock, He still tried to keep out of trouble or his parents would go nuts, "so what are you doing here" he babbled, This was of course a stupid question but he was trying to figure a way of getting out of trouble.

Realizing that what ever was going to happen would happen he took up a chair next to the girl weather she gave him in was up to her now "I haven't seen you before are you new here?" he either didn't see her or was too busy wasting time to see her Who is she? he asked himself. The girl looked kind of cute.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:59 pm

Hearing someone speak, Katherine turned and stared at Jason nervously. She picked at the hem of her sweater as he spoke, gently biting her bottom lip as she shifted from foot to foot. "Oh.... I-I'm here for class." she said softly as she shifted from foot to foot. She slowly sat down at her desk and folded her hands in her lap, twisting her pinky ring around her finger. Katherine hadn't been expecting him to arrive at the class so early. Softly sighing, she looked up at him once more.

"N...no, I've been coming to this class all year." she said to him while gazing up at him. She brushed her hair back from her face yet again as it fell in her face again. "I usually come to class early."
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:06 pm

You idiot! Jason said to himself, before taking another look at her "your kind of cute" he said with a kind smile, Although he didn't look it Jason really didn't like cheerleaders, they annoyed him with their constant attempts to get back to his place, He chuckled "Do you mind if i see your eyes" he said hoping she wasn't blind or something, that could be a terribly embarrassing question he liked the rest of her body, well what he could see of it. Jason just couldn't stop staring at her, Something about her caught his eye and wouldn't let it go "i don't think i caught your name, Mines Jason, and yours?" he seriously hoped this girl was not offended by any of his questions
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:22 pm

Katherine made a soft sound in the back of her throat which signaled her embarassment when he called her cute and she blushed brightly as she swallowed. "Thank you." she whispered to him. No one had ever called her cute before and it was a little strange to hear it. She began to look away from him when he asked if her could see her eyes and she froze with a nervous look on her face. Katherine had always been teased because of her eyes and she wasn't sure if she wanted to let him see. Slowly, she reached up and removed her glasses before looking up at Jason and letting him see her mismatched eyes. With her glasses off, her vision was a little blurry but she could still see. "Oh, um... My name is Katherine." she said to him.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:33 pm

Jason smiled in a nice way not to laugh more to say thanks, "Katherine? That's a really nice name" He then saw that she had taken off her glasses, Jason looked up to see the two different coloured eyes "wow, Is that emerald green?" He had never seen someone with those kind of eyes "and that one is.. Wow, That makes you look impressive" he was now really starting to like Katherine, Although she had really only just come to his attention, he already liked her, just for who she was "and i think that if you relaxed you would think so too" He say that she was tense, Or was it shocked he couldn't tell either way he still thought she needed to relax (Edit: Back)
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:48 pm

Katherine nodded with a small smile. "Thank you." she said softly. "It was my mothers name." When he looked up and looked her in the eyes, she froze and waited for the usual ridiculing comments she normally got about them. But when they never came, she relaxed a little as she nodded. His comments about her eyes made her smile up at him and she softly sighed. "It's a genetic disorder that runs in my family from my fathers side." She looked down at her lap and shifted a little from nervousness before blushing rather brightly at the comment about relaxing and she sighed again as she began picking at the hem of her sweater. "I'm a little tense because.... people usually make fun of the way my eyes look." she said gently.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:56 pm

Jason Laughed "well not me" He said with a smile, He started to lean in to kiss her but just as he started a while bunch of people walked through the doors and so did the teacher, Jason stopped, Slid a note into her hands, got up and walked over to sit with his friends. The teacher stood up the front of the class and started talking, By this point Jason was now well and truly out of it, it didn't take long for him to start staring at Katherine again, for some reason, he just couldn't keep his eyes off her, Jason smiled as he remembered what he put on the note. "after this class meet me outside the library" that was all he put on the note, He wanted to see her again, out of class of coarse
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:08 pm

Katherine smiled gently and continued to gaze up at him. At first she didn't notice it but then when she focused her eyes on him she noticed him leaning in towards her and she gasped softly before people started to file into the classroom. Quickly, she slipped her glasses back on right before he slipped a peice of paper into her hand. Kathrine turned in her seat and faced forward before opening the note and reading it, wondering why he wanted her to meet him. Shaking her head, she sighed softly before slipping the note into one of her folders. Through out the classroom, she could feel his gaze on her and it made her blush.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:15 pm

The class finished after one boring hour of the teacher lecturing boring..... Jason thought to himself, When the bell rang to signal that class was over Jason was the first out the door and heading to the library, His friends were shocked yelling things like "Where are you going?" Jason one eh other hand did not answer so the other jocks left to go to the oval.

Jason Quietly waited for Katherine at the library, He wondered if she would actually show up, after all, He was a jock and she was not a cheerleader, But that's what Jason liked in her, the fact that she wasn't is what made Jason interested in her.

A couple of people walked by and looked at him weirdly before whispering questions to one another, Jason just laughed and continued to wait, Always looking around
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:26 pm

When the bell rang, Katherine slowly packed up her things before standing up and picking up her books into her arms. She silently left the class and looked down the hall in the direction of where her next class was then in the direction of the library. Sighing, she turned and began walking down the hall that led to the oval where the library was. The girl did her bed to ignore some of the looks she was getting from people she passed.

Katherine looked up and saw him waiting for her and she became scared that it was some kind of mean joke but she just took a deep breath and approached him where he stood infront of the library doors. As she reached him, she smiled shyly. "H-hi."
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:31 pm

Jason chuckled, She still appeared to be shy and or scared "Hey there, i thought you weren't coming" he smiled again "i am glad you did, otherwise i would have to spend all of my next class here, i would much rather be spending it with you" again he smiled and leaned in, Jason had planned this, everyone who was anyone was in class or just getting to class, The library was hardly every used these days what with laptops in every class. Jason leaned in and kissed Katherine strait on the lips not too long not too short just long enough, he wanted to see what he reaction was.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:47 pm

Katherine nodded slightly as she hugged her books tightly against her chest. "I was thinking about just going to my next class.... but sometimes we just have to take risks, right?" She looked up at him in surprise when he told her that he would rather be spending his time with her and she was about to ask why when he leaned in and kissed her. Swallowing, she looked up at him quizically. "W-why'd you do that?" she asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:52 pm

Jason looked at her quizzically "did you not like it?" Jason was used to getting his way with girls normally they just let him do whatever, To an extent. He smiled as he stayed looking at her, she was so cute standing there, and even more cute when surprised, There was a slight throbbing in Jason's pants now, Jason looked around then back at her "I know you liked it, At least on one level" again he smiled looking at her expressions of surprise. (writers block:( )
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:01 pm

Katherine shook her head. "I don't know. I've never been kissed before." she whispered to him. She scuffed her foot against the floor and looks up at him once more. "People don't usually notice me enough to want to kiss me." Hearing his accusation made her frown slightly as she just barely blushed. "I'm not sure if I did. Maybe."
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:07 pm

"Here come with me" He grabbed her hand and headed off to one of the empty classes, once inside he closed and locked the door "that should stop any nosy teachers, Anyway, what class are you missing now?" he again smirked as he walked over to her, there was now a definite bulge in his pants it was obvious. The class that they were in had very little windows in it one or two, and they looked out onto the road not the school, it appeared to be a science class of some kind. What with there being beakers and measurement tools everywhere.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:25 pm

She gasped as he pulled her into one of the nearby empty classes and she looked around with wide eyes. "We shouldn't be in here." she said softly, "We could get in trouble." She bit her lip and looked around as she took several steps away from the door and looked around again. "Chess club. I'm supposed to be in Chess club." she said to him. After turning back to him and looking at Jason, she noticed the bulge in his pants and she took a step away from him.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:32 pm

"what's wrong?" he said to her "i just want to get to know you better" he paused "chess club huh?" he thought a little "well is it a good subject?" seeing that the girl was freaked out he looked down to notice the massive bulge, he had gotten used to getting erections at school, in fact now he didn't even notice them "sorry about that, i cant help it, your just too gorgeous" he sat down and covered himself with a near by tea towel "what other subjects do you like?" he questioned wanting to find out more about her
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:48 pm

She moved over to a seat and sat down, placing her books down on a desk with a soft sigh before removing her bag and setting it by her feet. "It's an alright subject. I'd rather be in flag guard but they didn't accept me." she said to him. She watched him cover himself and she relaxed a little with a soft sigh. "Oh, I enjoy music class and english. I hope to become an author when I'm older."
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 10:56 pm

Class was coming to an end but there was still about half an hour left "have you ever had a boyfriend?" He asked her, Just curious I really want her he said to himself as he gazed at her, No, No, it's clear that she doesn't want it the statements that were going around in his head were getting too much, soon he was going to go crazy. The tea towel now was starting to rise a little, He wondered if she noticed, Jason just couldn't take his thoughts and mind off her (edited)
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:51 pm

Katherine shook her head while biting her bottom lip. "No, I didn't have a boyfriend before." she said to him, obviously embarassed by the fact that she never dated before. She glanced up at the clock and shook her head slightly. She looked at him again and paused as she stared up at him. "Jason? Are you alright?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:01 am

"Me, Yes i am fine, why do you ask" He again had all these different thoughts running through his head Jason cleared his throat "i was wondering.." He stood up and walked over to her, the tea towel falling off half way relieving the bulge again "i was wondering if you had ever had sex before... i mean surely a cute person like you would have?" he asked her with his voice down low, he knew the answer because she said that she had never been kissed or had a boyfriend, but it was kinda something to keep the conversation going, His questions in his head silence when he looked at her eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)   Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jock X Nerd (me and DarknessEmbraced666)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next