Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:50 am

Chloe groaned loudly, feeling way too good. As her orgasm subsided leaving her pussy in spasms of pleasure and leaving her body writhing in ecstasy. As he asked her where she wanted it, she tilted her head down, feeling him grab her hair as if they were handlebars and fucking her just as hard as he was right then. Her moans grew to screams in matters of seconds, her body tilting down to lean on the bed more, gripping her bed tightly.

"In--" She groaned out, closing her eyes. "I-Inside. I'm...s-safe." She managed to groan out without screaming at the moment.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:58 am

She looked like she was having a fit, but he knew it was because of the pleasure, he nodded as started groaning as he came inside her, Letting go of her hair and slumping over her his cock slowly retreating from her dripping wet slit. but he wasn't done yet, He couldn't walk around with a cock like this so he managed to get up enough strength to move from her slit to her mouth and pushed it inside gently, and waited for her to suck.

She had just given him the best possible thing and he was pretty sure she liked him a lot more now, He was really starting to think she was the greatest person on earth right now, as she happily sucked on his cock. and he petted her head "are you happy i came over now" he said smartly after he had recovered enough to speak.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:24 am

She screamed again when she felt him cum into her, feeling it go so deep into her. She collapsed completely on the bed nad panted hard. Regaining her breathing, she sat up and took his cock into her mouth and started to suck on it, tasting their mixed juices on it as she sucked him off and clean too. She sat up on her knees, still aching in her womanhood of course but she was having fun in cleaning him and giving him a blow job he'd never forget.

Pulilng back some, she licked the tip of his cock and smiled gently as she looked up at him. "Definitely. Are you glad I invited you over?" She asked softly, stroking him, licking at him gently before taking him back into her mouth, where she deep throated him a lot of times.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:51 am

He laughed at her comment and replied with "Yes, of coarse i am" he said with a chuckle, She then took him back into her mouth and he started to grow hard again, When she deep throated him he groaned slightly, He was nearly hard again, But he didn't know for how long "you want it again?" he said laughing and petting her head with his hands, If she wanted it again, of coarse he could but he would not last as long.

He again looked down at her while smiling and waited for her to respond. It really was a good blow job she was giving though
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:59 am

Pulling back once more, she stroked him fast and hard and licked hte tip of his cock. "I'm really tired. But I wouldn't mind you cumming into my mouth." SHe smirked, taking him back into her mouth and sucking on him harder and faster, deep throating him on and on and on. SHe moved her hand to his ball and massaged them gently. moving her mouth off of his shaft, she licked down his length and licked his balls, sucking on each of them and then took his shaft back into her mouth, deep throating him.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:08 am

He was glad she had said this, otherwise he may have fallen asleep, but he used all of his energy to get himself off in her mouth, of coarse it wasn't hard with the blow job she was giving him.

He had finally had enough pleasure to cum again, this time in her mouth, he came a lot considering that just before he had cum inside her, he finished cumming in her mouth and let her clean it before sitting up, "wow, you really know how to throw a two person party" he said with a laugh, he knew he had chosen the right person to ask out and loose his virginity to, she did after all just give him the best sex he had ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:18 am

Chloe squeaked a bit when he came, having always done that. She let it all go down her throat, and then pulled back and smiled at him. Swallowing all, she licked around his member and then smiled up at him. "I've done this to a lot of other guys, but I have never had sex with him." She said softly. "it's pretty skanky I know but it was good practice. I am really glad though that I lost my virginity to you. I hope taht what I told you about the other guys doesn't discourage you to be with me. I really like you and I really want to be your girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:31 am

Once Chloe had swallowed it all he smiled down at her, but her comments about the other guys did discourage him a little bit, but not enough to take back all of the wonderful sex she had just given him "that's fine you will just have to give me more then you gave them" he said with a smile and her hugged her with a big embrace "i am looking forward to being your boyfriend too" he said into her ear before nibbling on it a little bit, he paused and looked around remembering that they were both naked in her room "am i staying here tonight or..." he said as he released her and moved around trying to find his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:55 am

Nervous now, chloe wished she could have taken it back. So afraid that he woudl just get up put his clothes on and walk away, not turning back or saying a thing but simply ending what they had and regretting everything they didnt. But what he said, just made her smiel and she nodded. "Of course." she smiled nad hugged him, kissing his adam's apple. To his question, she bit her lower lip and then looked at the time. "Shit..." She muttered as she sat up and looked at him. "my mom is going to be home soon...And well...she thinks her daughter is an innocent cheerleader who doesn't go near boys, s you have to go home. I will tell her about you, and not mention our great love making and she will hopefully accept. I will see you tomorow?" she asked, getting up anad grabbing her clothes on, handing him his.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:09 am

Luke smiled "of coarse" he said putting his clothes on and kissing her back to make sure she knew he loved her, and he really did, not just saying it but he loved everything about her "i will see you at school tomorrow, and i will defiantly make sure i am at your cheer leading practice, i do need to keep drawing too" he said with a laugh and then slowly turned and headed to the front door, He couldn't wait to see her at school tomorrow, but he supposed that he would have to wait... he had no other choice. He waved to her as he left her drive way and headed home, Just as he had gotten out of view of the house he saw a car that resembled her mothers drinking that way good luck he thought to himself as he walked home.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:28 am

Chloe smiled and she kissed him gently feeling his assurance and love, returning with her love and assurance. Pulling back, she sat on her bed on her knees and watched him go. "Bye." she waved and then went to the staircase where she could see him leaving. Waving, she smiled and then went downstairs, cleaning up and then going to her room and changing into her jammies. She lay down in her bed, tying her sex hair into a messy bun and then went to sleep. Perfect end to the perfect day.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:39 am

Luke awoke early to get to school, he took his painting in with him, it was due to be opened at art class. His teacher had already seen it and thought it would be good to let most of the classes see it. there was a notice on the board in the morning about the opening.

He wanted to see Chloe before the class started but didn't know where she would be. He missed her last night after he went home, but didn't have a a chance to go and see her before school, So he just sat outside the gallery and waited. If she didn't come to see the picture he supposed that he would see her at her cheer leading practice. this gave him some comfort to the matter. but he still wanted to see her again now.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:42 am

Awaking the next morning, Chloe showered and changed into clothes for school and then went downstairs. Greeting her mother, she grabbed a pack of pop tarts ad then headed out of the door and drove to school, lugging her school bag and her cheerleading bag. Once she arrived to school, s he parked nad then got out and first stop was the Gallery. She was still eating her pop tarts too so once she made it to the gallery and saw Luke she went to him with a pop tart in her hand and kissed his cheek. "morning.' she smiled kissing him softly and hten took a bite of her pop tart.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:00 am

Luke hugged her and then walked her inside the gallery, He pulled off the sheet that was covering the painting, "and there you are" he said pointing at the picture, it was clear he had gone over it again with some different shades and colours to make it look more life like. He too stared at the picture and then back at Chloe. "what did your mum say?" he asked with a grin, He didn't know her mother yet, but he got the feeling that he might have to meet her soon, if he wanted to continue having her daughter almost every night, If that was what she wanted at the time.

Luke looked Chloe over "have you done something with your..." he cut off not wanting to be wrong, "so what time is practice?" he said leaning in and kissing her because he had forgotten to after she kissed him. "i have a free period at two thirty, When do you have yours?" he asked a lot of questions because he had only recently started going out with her and he didn't know all this stuff yet.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:11 pm

Walking inside the gallery with him, she smiled and then gasped when she saw the painting. It was perhaps his best one yet and it looked so beautiful. She didn't know she could loook like that at all. "Wow...Oh my god...Luke it's gorgeous." She smiled hugging him and kissing his cheek. She couldn't take her eyes off of it since it was gorgeous. "When you go off and become a legendary and famous artist, you won't forget your high school girlfriend right? Or ex girlfriend or whatever happens in the future?" She giggled.

Then when he asked if she did something different, she raised a brow and put her hands on her hips, by now having finished her poptart. "have i done something with my what?" She narrowed her eyes. "3:30. After school pretty much." She answered. "Free period...I think at 1:30 since I have two free periods." She said softly. She had taken all the requirements, only having four class that year so she had two periods free. She could go home early.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:09 am

Luke liked hearing that she was happy with his painting "good, good" he said with a grin. And then heard her statement "i could never forget you" he said kissing her neck softly.

"I don't know you just look... different" he said with a shy laugh. "3:30, i will make sure i am there, sketch book and all" he said rubbing her cheek, He loved the way she looked in school uniform, She even made it look good but he still preferred the cheer leading one, it looked even better on her. he chuckled when she said that she had two periods, She must have been lucky. he then turned his attention back to cheerleading "maybe after the cheer leading you and i could meet in the locker room" he had other plans once he was in there but hey, it was worth a shot "after all the other girls are gone of coarse" he had forgotten to add that last bit on.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:25 pm

As he kissed her neck, she blushed nad then leaned into him. She kissed his cheek and wrapped her arms around him. It was amazing at how much she felt for him and so quickly. He was amazing. And she felt so adored with him. Her first real relationship. Turning to look at him more, she nodded to where he'd meet her after cheerleading then grinned a little bit. Arching her back and leaning into him some more, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "What are you thinking of love?"
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:03 am

Luke laughed "oh i am sure we can think of something" he said looking into her eyes as she was wrapped around him, "anyway i have got art soon so i will see you later" he kissed for for a moment on the lips and then started to walk out of the gallery, he had no intention on being at the opening ceremony, That was a teachers thing, he enjoyed at those moments to reflect on the practices he had done on the person before hand.

3:30 came and he made his way down to the field, his notebook and sketchbook in hand, when he got there he picked his spot in the stand and got out his utensils as normal. and then started to practice sketching the field, and some one the stands, it was almost time for the cheerleaders to come out and start practicing and he wanted to catch Chloe's every movement.. as well as the rest of the squad at the same time of coarse.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:13 pm

Chloe walked out with him and went off to class after kissing him goodbye. At 3:30 she was in locker rooms changing into her practice clothes. SHe put on a tank top and a pair of navy blue short shorts and tied her hair up into a high ponytail. Walking out, she went onto the field and practice was already starting. For the few minutes, it was independent practice while the coaches get there. Looking up at the stands, sh e waved to Luke and then turned her back, doing a backbend and then bringing her feet up and then down over. Standing up again, she started talking to some friends, her back always to Luke in means of teasing of him. opening her legs, she bent over and stretched her calves and legs, looking at him through the space in her legs.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:32 am

Luke sat in the stands watching and waiting, she was doing some very erotic stretches, He liked it a lot, When she bent over he decided to draw her like that, her head between her legs and her ass in the air, He chuckled to himself as he did this. Once stretching was over he turned his attention to the entire team and their formations, He was good at drawing the shapes that made up the formations, but drawing the people in the formation was harder then it sounded, He was still able to do it but he preferred to draw Chloe, And he did so, Many times, mostly when she was in an erotic pose, he just couldn't help himself.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:59 pm

Once practice was over, she went with the rest of the group and started working on cheers with them. As a team of course, she wasn't leading them. THey had their coaches there today. Once practice was over however, being tired and beat, she looked over at Luke, and gave that 'I'll call you signal,' for him to come into the lockerroom once everyone was done and out. In fact, to stall even more, she ran up to the stands and sat next to him. "hey baby." She smiled, kissing his cheek. "Sorry I'm all sweaty..." SHe grimaced.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:21 am

Luke laughed slightly and then kissed her again "well we will just have to fix that later" he said again laughing, "anyway wanna see how i drew you?" he said handing her the sketch pad before putting his arm around her, kissing her and walking in the direction of the change rooms "is everyone gone from in there, i don't want to look like a perv" he said as they neared the door. His eyes locked on her, she was really cute even when she was all sweaty.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:01 pm

Blushing, she took the sketch pad and looked at all the drawings he did of her and the squad. She giggled when he got the one of her stretching over, her back to him. She hit him and them simply kissed him. "Such a perv. Even though I did that to you on purpose." She laughed pointing to taht picture. As they neared the locker rooms, she saw people coming out and bit her lower lip. "I'll call you." she whispered, handing him the sketch pad back and kissed him softly She went off inside nad watched as girls were filing out, as well as the coaches and such.

Once everyone was completely gone, she grabbed her phone and dialed his number, waiting for him to pick up so she could tell him to come in. "You can come in love." And then she hung up.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Once he picked up and heard what she said he moved into the change room.

The room was not huge but about the average size of a living room. It was filled with showers, Benches and lockers, He didn't really want to know was else they had in here so he just continued towards Chloe, "Nice place... kinda" he laughed and then kissed her a little bit more on the lips and neck. his cock was starting to harden in his pants again, He wondered if she knew.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Seeing him come into the locker room, she was only in her lingerie, leaning against the lockers. Once he came to her, she giggled and then wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply, moaning softly as he started to kiss her neck after. She ran her hand through his hair gently, then started to unbutton his shirt, kissing him softly. Chloe knew. leaning her body into his, she could feel it. And she wanted him so much. Hot. Sexy. Heavy. Passionate. Love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next