Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
yullian
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Luke continued to kiss her whilst undoing her bra, He liked the look of her in only her lingerie but liked her more when she had nothing on at all. He didn't care that she was undoing his shirt slowly, in fact he liked it, He slowly undid the bra with both of his hands and soon it fell off, but before he could do anything else he had to get his shirt off, So he waited for her to do so whilst continuing to kiss her and stroke her body occasionally stopping to rub her nipples as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:46 pm

SHe started to unbutton his shirt faster, wanting to rid him of it quicker to get them both naked immediately. She wanted him and knowing they were going to do it in the girl's locker room when it was completely abandoned, it was so hot. And at taht moment, she didn't care if someone randomly walked in. At least she was getting some and by the man she loved. Getting his shirt off fast, she tossed it aside and moaned softly as he played with her nipples since her chest was bare to him. She sucked on his neck, her tongue rubbing across it back and forth, her hands going to his pants even and undoing them and pushing them down.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:30 am

Luke then moved to her panties, they were soft, but wet as, He quickly pulled them down before slowly bending down himself, she skin was still soft after all of the training she had been doing he thought to himself as his face brushed against her naked body as he bent down, And there he was face to face with her slit, He leaned in and started to lick her slit gently at first and then faster as she became more wet "you... taste....good" he said between licks. She really did taste nice, and he liked her a lot... well he obviously did otherwise he wouldn't have asked her out.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:43 am

As his body moved down, Chloe gasped at the first contact his tongue made to her wet slit. She leaned back into the lockers and lifted one leg, wrapping it around his shoulder. She moaned softly and squeaked a bit as she got wetter, literally feeling her juices coming out and surfacing around her moistened slit. "Nnn..." She tilted her head back and ran her hand along his hair, not daring to pull on it. "L-Luke..." SHe moaned out his name, looking down at him as he complimented her. She blushed and watched him, her heart speeding faster and faster with each fast-growing lick.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:26 am

His hands played with her sides as he licked her out, Soon he was starting to get really hard it was showing through his underwear, He removed his tongue out of her wet slit and rose up to his feet whilst looking at her, He knew she knew what she had to do. he peeled back his underwear to reveal his cock again, It swayed a little before he grabbed it and started stroking it, waiting for her to make her move. It was going to be a while before they were going to leave this place so he was ready to get comfortable, he started to look around at the room, but there was not much to see.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:33 pm

Once he pulled up, she smiled and panted a little bt nad watched as he removed his boxers and started to stroke himself. She started at his cock for a while then, licking her lips. sitting him down on the little bench there she knelt down on her knees in between his legs and started stroke him gently, removing his hand. She leaned forward and started to lick on his length, the tip and hten down the underside, up the underside and all around it before she finally did take it into her mouth, and started to suck on him, deep throating him occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5