Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:16 am

She pursed her lips as she thought about a movie and then an idea hit her. "How about I go rent some really scary movies and we can have a movie night tomorrow. My mom works the late shift so it will be just us, lights out, and perhaps the scariest movies found. What do you think?" She had a taste for the gruesome movies, though she always ended up becomming scared and closed her eyes. Still, it was fun.

"Or...whenever you're done with whatever you need to get done tomorrow, I can pick you up and take you with me to the movie store and we can pick out movies together. Just have a good time." she shrugged. "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:32 am

Luke agreed with what she said about horrors "It's like you read my mind" He said with a smile "horrors would be great tomorrow" After all this time he had only just started to really notice her figure, she was actually kind of cute, "as for what i am doing tomorrow, Nothing, I have nothing on after school" he chuckled as he took another sip of the soda. Through out the night he caught himself staring at her, and just then he caught himself self again Come on man He said to himself as he smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:40 am

"Yeah it's scary how that worked out." She giggled a bit and then looked at him. She didn't mind him staring since she kind of already was. She couldn't help it either since he was really cute, really handsome. Not some wimpy looking artist who could fall over easily. He was strapping and definitely better looking than any of the jocks. realizing she was staring, she looked down and pushed her hands into her pockets of her sweatshirt and bit her lower lip. "So um...how about after my cheerleading practice at like five, I pick you up and we go get movies then come back here?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:00 am

Luke nodded and then looked at his watch "woh, Is that the time" he said tapping his watch "umm sure that sounds great" he smiled at her before speaking again "Thank you for your hospitality" he said with a smile, then leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek "see you tomorrow at five" he said with a small wink before getting his car keys out of his pocket and heading towards the front door to leave "i will bring my sketch pad again" he said with a small laugh before opening the door and heading outside.

[do you wanna just time skip to the cheer leading, or do you wanna go through the whole day? i am up for either:)]
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:16 am

[we can skip. i dont mind.]

Chloe nodded and when he kissed her cheek, she blushed nad looked down so he didn't catch it. As he headed out, she waved, rather excited to see him again she shut the door and smiled. Leaning back ont he shut door, she giggled a little bit and ran up to her room.

The next day went by so quick. Before she knew it, she was finishing up with cheer practice and coming out of hte locker rooms from her shower and change, wearing a grey soft skirt that came to her mid thighs, an white tank top on the top unswera white sweater. She had tan comfotable moccassin-like-boots and walked over to her car, tying her hair up in a messy bun.

Chloe started up her car and drove towards his house, having nabbed his address from him during the school day to confirm their plans.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:22 am

Luke was in hi gallery sitting on the couch looking around at all of the paintings, and in the centered the painting he had painted last night, although it wasn't to stay here, he still liked to look at it all of the other paintings in the room seemed to fain in comparison to that one. he smiled as he remembered what he had told her that day at school, He had told her how to get into his gallery, This meant where she would find him. He just stayed in the room and looked at all the paintings he had done over the years, This was a pastime for him, looking at all of the people he had painted and how he remembered them from when he painted them, It was getting close to the time when Chole was supposed to be coming around.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:37 am

Driving with one hand, her other hand held the peice of paper taht she wrote down his information on how to get to his gallery and how to get to him. She parked and got out of her car, holding the paper and started following the directions she gave him to his gallery. ONce she got there, she walked in and poked her head into the gallery and smiled at him, waving and letting her entire body walk into the room. "Hey there. Ready to go?" She asked folding the paper and tucking it away in the pocket of her sweater.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:50 am

Luke smiled as he saw her "Sure" he laughed has he picked up his coat "how was training?" he said walking over to her and hugging her, Luke was now dressed in a white silk looking shirt, and black pants, When he had finished hugging her he put his hand behind her back and turned off the lights in the gallery "lets get out of here shall we?" He asked starting to walk outside into the cool air. "hmm chilly, do you need a jacket?" he said offering it to her with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:00 am

She laughed slightly and smiled as she hugged him back and sighed contently. He was so comforting to hug and made her feel even more comfortable around him. It was pretty amazing. Pulling back, she walked with him to get out of the gallery and sighed. "Ugh...it was long. I was looking more toward hanging with you. For once something different and more interesting than what I usually do. I'm game for change and new things." Obviously. Stepping out into the sweet cold air she shook her head in a 'no thank you' to him. "I'm fine, thanks." She walked with him to her car, taking her keys out and unlocked it, and then opened the driver side. She got in and once he got in and was good to go she started the car and headed to the nearet video store. "How was your day?"
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:28 am

Luke got himself into the car and pulled down the safety belt, and then he answered her question "Long too, the assignment isn't due in for another week and all the work is done for it, And the teacher is not accepting anything this early. Other then that, i had to leave early today, That's why i wasn't there at your practice" he frowned as he said this "sorry about missing it" he said in a cute way. "Someone wanted their painting done and they went through the people who sponsored me, so they instantly thought of me, No surprises there" He shook his head as he remembered getting the call in the middle of English and having to leave early. He seemed eager to change topic "anyway enough about school, What movies are we getting?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:47 am

As she drove, she paid attention to him as he spoke and laughed at his cute little way of apologizing. "it's okay. You can come to the next practice. I will even have the girls give you a little shout out in a cheer." She teased some. She'd actually do that though. She knew he'd like it. When he talked about his paintings and how well known he was, Chloe envied him. It was amazing to be chosen personally for a painting. An honor and definitely boosted up confidence. That's how she felt in english, with her writing. Oh how she wanted so badly to get published. Changing the subject though..."Hmmm...I don't know yet. I was thinking we get four movies. One of them has to be Van Helsing. May not be scary but I would waste any day just to watch Hugh Jackman." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:05 am

Luke chuckled at her comment about van helsing. Luke turned to her, "we can choose the others when we get there" he chuckled and turned back to face the direction of the road.

It didn't take long for them to get to the dvd store, Luke got out of the car and started to walk inside, He decided that he would pay for the dvd's, After all it was her place that he was watching them at, Paying for the movies was the least he could do. He then continued to look through the movies in the horror section some names jumped out at him 'house on haunted hill' 'saw 3' 'the strangers' and a whole bunch of other titles Hmm He definatly knew the strangers was scary so he quickly grabbed that one and then went to see what Chloe was was going to get... apart from van helsing. Luke was good at not getting scared in 'scary movies' so he would be a good person to be leaning against in one.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:13 am

Once they got to the DVD store, she parked and walked inside with him, rushing to the horror section and grabbing 'Van Helsing.' She smiled and hugged it to her chest as she walked along looking at what other movies there were. Spotting 'Dracula 2000' she picked it up and smiled as she went over to Luke. "Last pick is all yours." She smiled noticing the DVD he already had in his hand. She knew they wouldn't be watching all four of them that day since it was a school night and each ovie was at least two hours long. It was just there to have since she didn't own a single horror movie. Her mother wouldn't allow it. "'Dracula 2000' is a scary and down right sexy movie. I swear." She showed him the movie.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:33 am

Luke took one look at the dvd and agreed in it "sure" he said "so do you have the movies you want to get?" he asked looking at the van helsing and smirking before lining up in the in the line waiting to pay for the dvd's, because the line was not moving very fast he was looking around a lot but his eyes kept getting stuck on her, she really is... He cut his own thoughts off as he stepped up to the counter and payed for the dvd's he then turned back to Chloe "ready to go?" He said to her heading towards the exit "if we wanna see these and not be up past 2 am...." he joked as he stepped outside.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:38 am

Chloe smiled and at first was shocked that he was paying but also thankful since she forgot to bring her membership card, let alone any money to pay. She had her Debit Card but she lucked out with him to pay. She noticed he was looking at her, but she did her best to pretend like she didn'tnotice. Once their movies were paid for, she took them and walked outside with him. "Yeah, lets get going. It's a school night and wouldn't want Luke here to be out passed his bedtime." She teased, of course kidding. putting the movies in the back of her car, she got in the driver's seat and once he was in, she took off and went to her place.

"Which movie first?" She asked as she was approaching her home. not a very long drive.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:48 am

Luke laughed at her comment about the bed time before getting in the car, and he thought for a second before answering the question "How about... the Dracula?" he said laughing as he pulled the movie out of the bag. and played with it in his hands. Soon he started to see her house again "and here we are?" he asked. When the car pulled up he got out and walked to the front door to wait for her. After all she was the one with the key. He wasn't even looking directly at her yet but he soon was, He needed to stop this, soon she would notice, it didn't look like she had yet, but she soon would if he kept this up.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:01 am

"Works for me." She smiled liking his choice. The guy who played Dracula in the movie was gogeous and he definitely had that seductive spell working for him. He could get any woman with his persuasive charm. Arriving to her house, she parked nad then got out, grabbing the rest of the movies and her school and cheer bag. she locked her car and then walked to the front door, opening it and letting him in after she walked in. Once he was in, she shut the door and put her bag down by the stairs and carried the movies and her keys to the living room. She hung her keys on the key rack there and then put the three remaining movie by the DVD player. Taking 'Dracula 2000' from him, she popped it in and then turned the TV on, letting it go to the menu of the movie. "want anything to eat or drink or both during the movie?" She asked taking her sweater off and putting at the back of the chair, going to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:13 am

Luke laughed "only a water please" he said with a smile as he sat down on the couch ready to watch the movie. Chloe sure was nice, She only knew him properly for about two to three days and they were already doing this kind of thing not that Luke minded, apart from the fact that he could barely keep his eyes off her he also actually liked her, not as in a friend way but in a way that he could see himself going out with her, But she is a cheerleader and i am only an artist that thought ran through his head all the time, even when he was staring at her. The movie menu came up on the screen and he waited for her to return.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:19 am

Chloe nodded and she grabbed two glasses and filled them up with water. Walking over to the couch, she set the waters on the little coffee table in front of them and then sat back next to him, close to him and grabbed the remote. "Ready?" She asked and then pressed play on the movie, turning on the subtitles too so she could understand since they had accents. She put the remote down and then crossed her leg over the other, leaning into the couch a bit. "Yay it's starting." She giggled, clapping a couple of times. She saw this movie once on TV and had been wanting to see it again since. Lucky her.

Looking over to Luke for like a split second, she looked back at the TV. So many thoughts ran through her mind about him. Chloe could see herself liking him. But the many debacles of him being just an artist and she a cheerleader...Well she changed her reputation after sophomore year.No longer being the semi-slutty and bitchy cheerleader but a more mature person. She had grown so much mentally, it shouldn't matter taht he was an artist and she a cheerleader. Those were just cliques. Not human defining for all eternity.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:38 am

The movie was rather loud, but that was the way Luke liked it, the screams, and the loud noises made it enjoyable for him, unlike her, he had never seen the movie before, He was enjoying it too, but he kept glancing at Chloe, He kept telling himself to stop but he just couldn't, she was like eye candy to him, He hoped she didn't notice him glancing at her because she may get a little freaked out, it wasn't like she liked him or anything, Well that's what he thought anyway. So he continued to watch the movie, Sip the water she had so kindly given him and occasionally glance at her, not being able to help himself.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:07 am

Considering she had never seen the beginning, the part at where they had the coffin on board their plane, and they started to examine, had that one guy open it and see what was in it, it freaked her out. She shrieked when the guy in the movie was attacked by the disgusting looking preserved vampire for when they showed a glance at what the pale creature looked like. It caused Chloe to turn her face away and into his shoulder, cuddling into him. She brought her legs up onto the couch to the side and burried her face into his chest. She liked horror movies. SHe like them more to have someone to lean into.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 5:36 pm

Luke was watching the movie when the scary bit came on and he felt her press up against him and then her head on his chest. This made him smile, He hadn't been out with a lot of people like Chloe, especially not one as beautiful. As he thought of this there was a slight throbbing in his pants. He very quickly put his arm around her and rubbed her back to comfort her, He hoped she liked that kind of thing or he was really making a fool of himself. The throbbing in his pants had started when she had put her head on his chest, He hoped she didn't notice, It could be quite hard to explain this when asked, He smiled at her and just continued to watch the movie
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:20 pm

Her hands were covering her ears now as she used his chest to sheild her eyes from the scariness. Chloe stayed in his arms like that for a while until she slowly pulled back though she was still cuddling with him. Non-chalantly, she draped her arm over his stomach and stayed leaning on him, resting her head on his shoulder. She liked him. What could she say. And she was taking advantage of leaning on him, cuddling with him; getting to know what it's like to feel safe with him.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:41 am

seeing that she was obviously scared Luke cuddled her more accidentally he touched her breast, to be more precise he touched her nipple but then pulled his hand away "sorry" he said with a whisper, he obviously didn't mean to touch her like that, not yet anyway. but still the way she was cuddling her was kind of odd. he hoped that she didn't feel like he was trying to touch her breast all night but i just happened... he looked her in the eyes as he said sorry again a little louder but still a whisper "Sorry"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:43 am

She felt that little boob/nipple graze and it made her blush but she didn't pay mind to it. It was an accident. A guy like him wouldn't ever lke a girl lke her, never like a cheerleader. When he spoke, she looked up at him, her eyes eing peirced by his beautiful ones. "I-It's okay." She whispered, blushing slightly and then lowering her face, hiding it in his arm, not because she was afraid but because she was having a shy/embarrassed moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next