Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
yullian
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:51 am

Luke assumed it was because she was scared of the movie so he let her do it, the bulge in his pants was growing he knew it but he didn't let on that it was there, she hadn't seemed to notice it yet, The movie was getting more intense, There was screaming and blood everywhere he put his hand behind her back to comfort her in advance for what was going to happen, He knew by the end of the night he would kiss her, He could hardly hold himself back now, that's why he kept staring at her
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:55 am

Chloe looked at the movie and saw the horor part was dying down. A sexy scene was coming up. It was when Dracula makes love with the heroine's best friend. Her eyes were glued. They didnt show it but like it aws obvious that they were haing sex and he was going to bite her. She remembered this part. Nearing the end of the movie was mellow and just vanquishing Dracula. She looked up at Luke and then at the movie, her arm slipping and hitting his inner thigh slightly where she felt a tent that was growing. She blushed madly and made sure he didn't see. Was he getting turned on by the movie or....her?

"Um...are you comfortable?" She asked still leaned into him.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:09 am

Luke was looking at her when she hit his cock, being the weakest part of the body he made a quick sigh and then let it go, She then asked if he were comfortable "Yea, i am comfortable, Are you?" this seemed like an odd question to him. He was getting very turned on by her just sitting there, He wouldn't be able to help himself soon he would just kiss her and make an ass out of himself
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:16 am

"Sure..." She wanted to do more than just cuddle with him. Her mind hadn't explored such naughty regions in a long time that since they were, it was shocking and she sucked at hiding her blushes. Sitting up completely, she sighed and ran a hand through her hair, trying to sort of cool off. It felt like it was getting very hot in the room. "Is it hot or is it just me?" She asked shifting uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:24 am

He chuckled "i think it's you" he said with a smile, she was just there, he could kiss her if he really wanted to, are you a man or a wimp he said to himself, So he did. Luke reached forwards and kissed her unexpectedly with a long kiss he then realized what he was doing and let go "I'm sorry i was out of line there..." he was embarrassed with what he had done, He had enjoyed it though. he didn't know if he was feeling bad about it or happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:28 am

She laughed a bit, blushing even and rubbed her cheek. Her face was so hot. it wasn't the movie that was making her hot. It was the fact that he was getting hot and knowing it either from the movie or most probably from her, it flattered her to quite an extent. When suddenly Chloe's lips were met by his, she sat back against the couch, and after five seconds of letting it sink int aht he was kissing her, she started kissing him back, about to put her hand on his cheek after a while, but then he pulled back. Looking down, she bit her lower lip and then moved onto lap, straddling him. Shaking her head, she cupped her hands around his cheeks and kissed him again, a little more deeper and passionate though than when he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:34 am

Luke was shocked that she was straddling her and kissing her but he kissed back, His cock was growing hard against and was against her leg now in his pants, it was kind of starting to hurt being trapped in there, He slowly reached forwards and grabbed her breasts, massaging them as he kissed her, he couldn't believe that she felt the same way about him. this made him even harder. She kissed really well as well, Everything was so right with this girl, he couldn't believe that she was actually doing this. not that he was complaining.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:42 am

A small moan escaped her through their kiss as she felt his bulge now against her. It teased her and while his hands massaged her breasts, her hands moved to his pants and unbuttoned them as well as unzipped them, leting him be free. her arms moved backa round his neck as her body leaned into his, her shirt riding up some and pressing against his chest and she could also feel some of his cock against her stomach. Pulling back, she ran her fingers along his hair and bit her lower lip. she couldn't even begin to say anything. she had no words. Kissing him again, she started grinding her body against his.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:48 am

He was kissing her happly then he felt her unzip his pants and his large cock be free, she then started grinding her body against his, It was just about at the part where Dracula was going to make love his hands moved from her breasts and breached her pants before starting to rub her slit as she rubbed against him and his cock on her. "he stopped kissing fer a second to ask "How long have you been wanting to do this?" he asked still rubbing and playing with her slit.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:13 pm

HEr hands slid around into his hair as their lips stayed locked together, bodies grinding too. When he pulled back from her lips, but still teasing her slit, she moaned softly and bit her lower lip. "Since yesterday when you drew me." She said quietly. She wasn't a slut. She a virgin actually. "You?" She asked gently, kissing his cheek tenderly.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:55 pm

He continued to tease her slit he knew she liked it, When she was kissing him he kissed back and started to tease her a little more because his finders were getting all wet from her. his cock was getting harder from rubbing up against her stomach he then heard her question "ever since i saw you at cheer leading". he had to admit that when he saw her there he kind of wanted this kind of thing with her, His fingers getting more and more wet as he rubbed her.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:16 pm

Chloe moaned softly, unable to keep her juices from oozing out. Not like an orgasm but just making her wet. Hearing his answer, she blushed. "I hope...You don't just want me for this...I haven't ever done it before." She said softly, biting her lower lip. She never used anyone and she wasn't about to be used for his sexual desire.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:48 pm

Luke shook his head "no, not just for this. he moved his hands to her breasts again "no, i could never just use you, I hope your not just wanting me for this either." he appeared to be thinking the same way. "Besides, Once with out all the rest of it, would defeat the point" he said kissing her again. "i guess what i am trying to say... is.. wanna go out with me?" he knew this was an odd time to be asking but it just wanted to make sure she felt the same way about him.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 7:03 pm

Chloe was about to get off of him, since she was starting to think he wanted her for this. But he didn't. And she wasn't sure what to believe at first though since he moved his hands to her breasts after that. Looking into his eyes, she waited for a sign that he was telling the truth and that he didn't just want a one time and then he'd never speak to her, watch her practice, or even consider to keep the painting he did of her for his project. But he popped the question. A big smile came to her face and she nodded, kissing his lips and then resting her forehead agianst his. "Yes."
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 7:17 pm

Luke smiled at her response "i was hoping you would say that." when she kissed him he pulled her close with one hand and the other went down to her panties "wow, these are rather wet" he stroked her slit through them, not touching it directly with his other hand he stroked himself so that he didn't go down, he wanted to be hard for her. as for her being a virgin, so was he. he whispered into her ear "i haven't done this before either"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:03 pm

Chloe smiled as she kissed him then moaning when he touched her like that down there. She leaned into him more, moving her hand down to his cock and started stroking him for him. She wanted him to stay hard for her. Kissing his neck, she heard what he whispered and smiled. "I want to be your first and I am glad you'd be my first, Luke." And then a thought hit her. She wasn't about to do this on the couch. Go all the way if that is what they planned on doing. "want to go to my room?"
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:41 am

she moaned, and kissed him like she was doing before, this only made him harder under her touch, witch made him hard anyway. " and i want you as my first" he said with a chuckle and then when she asked if he wanted to go into her room he knew that she wanted it "o-o.k" he said waiting to get up, He couldn't move cause she was on top of him. he continued to stroke her slit until she got off him. and he followed her into her room.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:30 pm

Getting off of him, she took his hand, not bothering to help him tuck anything away and then went up the stairs and towards her room. Once she had pulled them both inside, she shut her door and took him to her bed, not yet sitting but getting hispants off completely as well as his boxers and took her skirt off, her underwear as well. Sitting him down on the bed, she stood in front of him and took her shirt off, as well as her bra and bit her lower lip as she moved to sit on him, straddling him and took his s hirt off. Now they were both naked. Grinding her wet slit against his member, she kissed his throat first, then trailed her lips to his neck, then back to his lips, kissing him passionately.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:22 pm

Once they were in her room they were soon completely naked, She felt the rub of her wet slit on his cock, this made him even harder then before. He looked her in the eyes "i think my cock could use some talking to" he said laughing a little hoping she would catch his drift. He looked at her as she started to do what he had asked she must be the only cheerleader on the team that is still a virgin he thought to himself with a smile and i am not even a jock he smiled at her a bit more and he came to this realization and then he let her do her thing.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:46 pm

She helped him scoot further up on the bed nad smiled at him. When he said that, she blushed deeply and loked down at it. She started to stroke it and then leaned down and started licking him around teasing the tip of his cock, knowing that was a very sensitive area. She had fooled around with guys but never gone all the way. All the varsity girls at least on the cheerleading team weren't virgins except for her. She wasn't sure about the JV since they all seemed to either blush at the topic of sex or giggle. What do you expect from sophomores and freshmen?

Chloe soon took him into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down on him, taking about almost all of him in her mouth. If anything she left out an inch but took that inch in when she'd deepthroat him which she did quite often. Giving a blow job she had done before. But actually having this inside of her pussy...it was a litle scary at the thought since she didn't think it'd fit...
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:13 pm

She started licking him, It was great, he had never had this before, and he planned to only have it from her, but have it from her a lot. he let out a slight groan as he took almost all of him into her mouth, he wondered why she had left out an inch of his cock, he then realized why it was there when she deep throated him, this was a wonderful sensation, and not only that but she did it a lot making him groan with delight every time she did it.

After a few minutes of her sucking him he stopped her, He was going to do it, he was going to fill her up with him. He pulled out of her mouth and stood up motioning for her to get onto the bed, stroking himself as he waited. when she was up there he spread her legs, he looked her in her eyes and smiled at her before placing his cock at her entrance and then slowly started to push into her. well slowly at first as he got deeper into her he started to speed up.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:19 pm

Once he stopped her though, she got onto the bed nad then lay on her back, her head resting on her comfortable pillow. Chloe saw as he spread her legs and she bit her lower lip, her heart racing so intensely. Biting her lower lip, she gasped when she felt him pushing into her, her back arching slightly as her hands gripped her bed tightly. "Nn.." She whined a bit as he went deeper. Going through her hymen and all the way in causing a slightly cry of pain to come from her. By this action, she grabbed onto his shoulder, holding onto him tightly.
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:43 pm

Luke was enjoying her tight pussy and groaning every now and again as he pushed deeper into her each time she shrieked and cried he pushed a little deeper into her until he couldn't go any further into her and then he started speeding up, When she grabbed hold of him he adjusted her slightly so her slit was closer to his member.

After a few minutes he pulled out of her and bent her over the bed, he has seriously watched too many pornos where he had seen the man do this, "sorry i have been told this one is more comfortable" he said putting his member back into her and thrusting all the way into her. he continued to do this until she came.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:56 pm

It didn't take long though for her to feel the pleasure over the pain. Even as he pumped in and out of her, she could begin to feel the pain subsiding and a whole load of pleasure took over her. Chloe kissed on his neck while in the missionary position, wrapping her legs around his waist as he got his fill of her in this position.

SUddenly when he flipped her, she squeaked nad lay on her stomach, grasping the bed again and moaning loudly as he started to pump in and out of her. As he started to go fast, she groaned and then screamed as she came for him. It was so fast. Who'd a thunk that that love making scene in 'Dracula 2000' could be so hot and make her just as horny as that girl was in the movie and want him so badly. she liked him a lot. Luke.

Looking back at him during her orgasm, she bit her lower lip. "You were so good Luke..."
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:41 am

She tightened around his cock when she came. Luke could feel himself starting to work up to his release, He didn't know if she wanted it inside her or in her mouth... or anywhere else for that matter,. he leaned forwards and whispered into her ear "where do you want it?" he said with a smirk, while he waited for her answer his grabbed her hair and pulled it back a little, not hard but Some in both hands and he continued to fuck her just as fast as he had been, every thrust bringing him closer to his release

He stared down at her waiting for her answer, he knew she couldn't answer strait away with the pounding he had just given her but he still remained as kind as ever still smiling and saying "you were good too" as he petted her head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)   Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me draw you. (me and Ri0T x-x)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next