Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School for the Animals.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
kolath
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-08-20

School for the Animals. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:08 pm

He growled in pleasure into the soft fur of her neck nipping at her ears lightly, whispering “mmm that feels so good Desiree you’re so good to me my mate.” His hands came around to rub her breasts letting his fingers play with her nipples pulling on them lightly as his tail wagged happily. Starting to move with her thrusting up as she moved on his cock he was starting to lose himself again but not to lust just to how good this felt.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:09 pm

Desiree turned toward him, nuzzling her mate lovingly. Her eyes were closed, and she whimpered softly, enjoying his warmth and his touch. He seemed to enjoy teasing her, and she licked his jaw. Her tail wrapped around his waist, holding him close to her. Her pussy tightened a little more around his cock and the knot that was so thick in her pussy. "Good...I was starting to wonder if you had started to take me for granted..."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:09 pm

He kissed her lightly cuddling her close moving with her more his knot growing a little more as he leaned down lifting her breasts and sucking on one of her nipples letting his teeth lightly graze it. “mmmm I never want to take you for granted my mate I want to please you more then anything I have ever wanted to do.” he grabbed her hips slowly starting to move her up and down on his knot.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:10 pm

She would have laughed, but her moans took over that hope. She shivered slightly, and pressed kisses all over his muzzle. One hand reached down to rub her clit, and she grinned, wanting to see his face as he watched her. "Ooh...good...I don't want anything less from you..." Her pussy tightened a little more around him, moving harder on his cock.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:10 pm

He growled as she moved more leaning back on his pillows so he could watch her ride his knotted cock. his hand came up covering hers and learning just how she liked to have her clit rubbed and soon replaced her hand rubbing her clit just like she had been. “mmm my mate. I love you so much.”
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

She moans louder and bucks against his cock harder as he replaced her hand with his own. She had never expected him to figure out what she liked so quickly…but she wasn’t going to complain. She moved her hips harder against his, wanting to cum, knowing that she was close. “I love you too, Midnight. I don’t want anyone else.”
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:11 pm

He smiled rubbing her clit harder keeping up the same movements wanting to please her more then ever. He felt a climax even bigger then the first one building up in his cock. “mmmm Desiree I’m not going to hold back long.” His free hand grabs her hips and starts to thrust hard up into her his knot popping in and out as he was thrusting so hard. He leaned forward biting her neck roughly as he orgasm hard deep inside her his knot finally starting to shrink so he could now pull out with out a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:11 pm

She was panting, and suddenly, she cried out, cumming hard around his cock, milking it roughly for his seed. He was her mate, and she was glad that she could share her orgasm with him. It seemed like her body became weak, and she collapsed against him, happily panting. She could feel his knot getting smaller, but she didn't want him to pull out just yet. Their mixed cum dripped down her legs, making her feel dirty, yet strangely happy. Maybe that was the good thing about finding a mate that could satisfy her like that.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:12 pm

He fell back on his bed stroking her back and sides after their shared orgasm. Nuzzling her neck loving he growled into it as his knot shrank to just the normal size of his cock and then the whole thing began to soften inside her. Licking her neck he nibbled lightly on the spot he had marked her as his. “you know my mate that was the first time I have ever done anything with a girl.” Nuzzles more, “And I’m glad it was with you.”
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:12 pm

She rolled to the side and curled up next to him, happily nuzzling her mate's chin. Her hands roamed over his body happily, yet she was a little tired from their entertainment. Desiree grinned and licked his jaw, smiling up at him. She couldn't help giggling as he nipped her neck, where his mark laid. That spot was extra sensitive to his touch, but it made her feel wonderful. "Mmm...And I'm glad that I was with you as well, my love."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:13 pm

Midnight cuddled close to her stroking her sides and just enjoying laying naked next to this girl who was now quickly filling his every thought. He rolled over so he was facing her and kissed her softly holding her close. As he nuzzled into her neck he happened to look over at her bed on the other side of the room. Chuckling lightly he kissed her neck. “mmmm my mate I don’t want you to sleep all the way over there I want you next to me always.”
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:15 pm

She grinned and kissed his jaw, looking over at the other bed. Desiree had no intention of sleeping over there at all. She nuzzled his cheek and smiled sweetly at him, loving the attention he was giving her. Her tail wrapped around his waist, and she smiled at him. "Don't worry. Just as long as you don't do anything too stupid, I'm staying here."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:15 pm

He smiled licking her neck, “even if I do something stupid I bet I could seduce you into my bed.” Looking at the time he saw that it was already starting to get late cuddling her close he pulled the blanket over the both of them. “We had better get to sleep after all orientation is early tomorrow.” He stroked her hair before kissing it lightly. “Good night my mate.” As he drifted off to sleep he was remembering some of the things his mother told him. “When you finally pick out a mate midnight make sure she can and wants to mate a lot because you have your father’s sex drive.” He smiled thinking, ‘well mom I think she can take it and I can tell she will want it.’
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

She laughed softly before cuddling against him, falling fast asleep in no time. Her tail wrapped around his waist, and she sighed deeply. To be honest, she had never had a time where she had been so comfortable, so warm, and so needed. The fox felt like she was where she belonged, sleeping beside her mate. She knew just as well as he that orientation was tomorrow, and she really didn't care...except that it meant that she would have less time with her mate. Hopefully, they could sit together throughout the day...that would be the only way she could survive it. As morning came, Desiree buried her face against Midnight's chest, not wanting to move at all.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:16 pm

He slept better then he had in a long time. It just felt so good to be cuddled up next to her like this was where he had always belonged. He held her close all night his arms around her pressing close. There was only one problem his body was reacting to having her that close but he wasn’t waking to do anything about the fact that his cock was already hard.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:16 pm

Desiree could feel his cock pressing against her leg, and she grinned. She wanted to tease him now, but he was holding onto her tightly...too tightly to move without waking him up. Slowly, she tried to squirm out of his grasp, finally managing it after a few minutes, and thought for a moment. How should she wake him up? Then, she moved down, taking his length in her mouth, sucking and licking it playfully.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

Her moving around did wake him a little but he had always been a heavy sleeper and so mostly just rolled over falling back asleep. Well he would have had he not suddenly felt her warm mouth around his cock. he growled lightly still mostly asleep his hand coming down to rub her head. It was that moment that he realized it was real; his eyes snapped open and her sat up slightly looking down at her as her hair fell on both sides of her face as she was sucking on his cock. “mmm Desiree. What are you doing?”
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:20 pm

Desiree grinned and continued working his cock, loving the feel of his hand in her hair. Her tail started wagging back and forth, happier than she thought possible this early in the day. One hand came up, lightly raking his legs with her nails, teasing him slightly. After a bit, she pulled back, rubbing him still with her hand. "Morning handsome. I hope you don't mind a little fun this early in the morning."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:21 pm

He groaned falling back onto the bed as she continued to work on his cock. Whimpering softly when she stopped his hand still on her head stroked her cheek, “mmm I don’t mind at all my love,” a slightly evil gleam entered his eyes, “But if your going to start that then finish.” His hand moved back to her head and started to slowly but firmly push it back down to his cock, growling softly letting her know how much he needed this.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:21 pm

Her mate was having fun, and she wasn't going to stop. "Good..." Then she went back to work, this time getting a little rougher as her teeth nipped him and teased his length. She loved how he wanted her to finish him off, and she moaned softly as he pushed her mouth back on his cock. She continued to work him, growling softly, and loving the attention he was giving her.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:24 pm

Arching up into her mouth as she went back to work on his cock. He couldn’t believe he had lived so long without having this pleasure now he knew he could never live without it. He mouth was doing such wonderful things to him and her teeth were quickly making his climax build. “Oh god Desiree yes more that feels so good.” He knew that he was addicted to her completely her mouth and pussy would always draw him to her and knew that it would be hard not doing something to make her cum anytime he was with her.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:28 pm

Her eyes were closed, and she moaned softly as she teased him. She wanted him to cum soon, but she would also prolong it just to torture him. With his moans and growls, she could tell that he was growing closer to his climax, but she wanted to tease him. She slowly pulled back and kissed his stomach and licked him playfully. "Don't tell me you really want me to finish you off before orientation today. A shower would be good too..."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:29 pm

He was getting very close he was on the verge of cumming when she suddenly pulled away. He gasped as the cool air touched his cock which was wet with her saliva. Looking at her in confusion he barely started to realize she was talking. “What?” she wanted to stop? Was she serious? He sat up about ready to beg her to continue that was until he noticed a slight glint in her eye and curve of her lip. She was teasing and he was not going to put up with that. “Yes my love that does sound good but first,” his hand in her hair tightened, “You are going to finish what you started.” If she really didn’t want to finish he would let her go without thinking twice about it, but if she was teasing him then he would make her continue knowing that was what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:32 pm

Desiree yelped happily when she felt his hand tighten in her hair. The look on his face was amazing, and she couldn't help grinning before moving back down on her mate. There was no way she was going to stop, since he seemed to be loving it so much. Her hand that had initally been scratching his leg moved to playfully massage his balls, wanting to milk him for everything as she began teasing him a little more. Her tongue licked the tip and began to taste him like candy, loving the control she had over her mate. Then she moved her head back and forth roughly, wanting him to cum in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:32 pm

She wouldn’t have to wait long for him to fulfill that desire. His back arched the moment her lips touched his cock. his hand in her hair pushed her mouth onto his cock more needing to cum and needing it bad. He started to buck up into her mouth having lost a lot of his control and just needing to cum and cum hard. So that he did he exploded his cum spilling into her mouth in stream after stream easily as much as he had cum in both of their love making episodes last night combined. He fell back onto the bed panting after he finished cumming so hard. “mmmm My mate that was so good.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

School for the Animals.
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next