Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School for the Animals.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
kolath
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-08-20

School for the Animals. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:44 pm

He growls pounding in and out of her tight cunt he needed her just as bad as she needed him and it showed in his movements. He leaned down capturing one of her nipples and sucking hard on it before taking as much of her large breast into his mouth as he could and sucking on the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:45 pm

She moaned and bucked her hips against him, growling softly. "Mnnn...don't stop..." Her tail wagged and she grinned. She yipped and panted, loving each thrust. Her back arched when she felt his mouth on her breast, sucking almost hungrily. Her pussy tightened around his cock, nipping at his shoulder hotly.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:45 pm

His tongue lavished attention on her breast swirling around her nipple and then down around the entire thing in his mouth. He loved her breasts and even though they were the only pair he had ever seen naked he knew that there could be none that compared to hers. His thrusts became a bit more lustful slamming his hips into hers hotly loving the sound of their flesh slapping together. He needed to feel her cumming around him almost as much as he needed to fill her with his seed.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:48 pm

She grinned and licked his cheek, her hands coming down to scratch at his back hotly. Desiree panted, enjoying his attentions to her body. He had quickly figured out how to please her, and she was perfectly fine with it. Her tail wagged, and her moans grew louder. Suddenly, she cried out, being pushed over the edge and cumming very hard around his length.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:49 pm

He felt her walls tightening around his cock milking him trying everything to get him to cum…it finally was more then he could handle. He came hard his seed spilling out into her hot wet pussy and womb filling her up and spilling out onto the floor. He collapsed down ontop of her nuzzling into her neck. He loved this fox so much he never wanted to be apart from her. Sighing he just lay there cuddling with her his cock still buried inside her. “Mmm my mate!”
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:51 pm

Desiree lay there underneath him, panting and moaning softly as the aftershocks rippled through her body. She realized that she hadn't known him for long, but she was happy with him, and she didn't want anyone else. She also realized just how much she loved him...which was more than she had ever thought possible. She grinned and kissed him sweetly, loving how he fit inside her, even after all their fun.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:52 pm

He kissed her back leaning back pulling her up into his lap his knot still holding them together. “mmm I love you so much Desiree.” He kissed her deeply stroking her cheek, “I know we have only known each other for a short time but…You consume every part of me making me need you more then anyone ever has.” He nuzzled against her neck growling softly, “be my mate…forever?”
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:53 pm

She smiled and yipped softly as he asked her, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck. "Of course! I would love to be your mate forever." Her tail wagged, and she grinned at him. Her muzzle pressed against his jaw, and she snuggled closely. She clung tightly to him and nipped him here and there, enjoying the feel of them still tied together. Her nails raked down his back lightly, and she smirked.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:54 pm

He couldn’t help but growl as she nipped and scratched his back, his hips started to move around inside her slowly his knot rubbing all of her walls. He needed her again as soon as she was ready for him. “Desiree…How do you want it this time?” he wanted to know anything she wanted anything she could ask for he would give her all she needed to do was say it.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:54 pm

She grinned as she sat in his lap, clinging to him hotly as she started to move against him slowly. "I want you just like this, my love..." Her lips pressed firmly against his and she moaned through the kiss, enjoying him. She started moving harder against him, his knot roughly popping in and out of her pussy, adding to the pleasure she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:55 pm

Smiling he growled his hands brushing through her fur at her neck and back letting his claws rank down to her ass where he began to help guide and support her moving up and down on his cock. The feel of his knot popping in and out of her tight cunt was such a exciting one that he quickly was growing harder inside her. His teeth descended on her neck biting and nipping hard at the tender flesh of his mate.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:12 pm

She grinned and rode him hotly, moaning loudly as she felt his teeth on her neck. She was enjoying him too much for her own good, and she growled softly. "Mnnn...so good...and hard..." Her snatch was tight around him, and she growled heatedly. She didn't know how much longer she would last, but she doubted either of them had too much left in them.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:11 pm

He leaned back against the wall and helped her keep riding him needing to cum inside her so bad. He loved her so much and it was as though cumming inside her was the purest way he could show her that. His hands dug into her hips as he felt his orgasm coming close. He pushed up into her holding her tight down against him and came hard deep inside her.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:14 pm

She cried out and came hard around him as well, pushing him down so she could curl up on his chest. Then she glanced at the clock. It was close to four in the morning! She groaned softly, letting his knot slide back inside her, holding her there against him. A soft yawn escaped her lips and she closed her eyes. "I think bed is a good thing now..."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:27 pm

He smiled stroking her hair glad that he was still hard enough to be inside her. He nuzzled against her hair kissing the copper red locks, “I agree after all we have been through today bed is a very very good thing.” He held her close feeling his body relaxing into sleep, not remembering that he had forgotten to check his class list for when his first one would start. Normally it would have been the first thing on his mind but now with Desiree it never had a chance to get in.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:38 pm

She grinned and snuggled against him for a relatively short nap, grinning. She had no idea when her own class would start, but she didn't care...yet. When morning would come, then she would freak out about it, but now she was okay with it. Her hand curled slightly in the fur on his chest, clinging to him happily.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:17 pm

They slept comfortably his hand gently stroking her back throughout the night. The weight of her body was so little that he didn’t even notice that she was there. He loved this vixen more then he could ever tell her. But they would have to find some way of balancing their mutual love of sex and the real world. He slowly opened his eyes feeling he warmth still cuddled up on top of him and smiled. His head turned slightly and he just happened to look at the alarm clock on the night stand and froze…10am.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:30 pm

She didn't move at all. Her head rested against his chest, comfortable. Her tail wagged as she heard and felt the change in his breathing. She buried her face a little further into his chest, growling softly. "Don't make me move..." she groaned softly. She sighed and started to fall back asleep again, wanting to stay like that forever.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:59 pm

His mind was reeling trying to remember when his first class was but no matter how hard he tried he couldn’t. it was on his paperwork that he had gotten the day before at orientation but that was on the other side of the room and he had a sexy vixen laying on his chest. He leaned down nuzzling into her hair growling softly, “Desiree…when was your class?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

School for the Animals.
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11