Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School for the Animals.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
kolath
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-08-20

School for the Animals. Empty
PostSubject: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:41 pm

Midnight walked along the corridor of the large school. He didn’t really like it here but his parents had insisted that he come and so he did. It was a boarding school for the exceptionally smart. Given a choice he would have gone to a normal school never mind that he was smarter than most of the teachers. He was six feet tall, with fur that almost seemed to absorb light it was so black, with eyes to match.

He had arrived the first day of classes and hadn’t even yet had a chance to see his room or roommate. He looked at the piece of paper that he had been given telling him what classes he had and looked at the door he was standing at. “103 I’m looking for 203 that must be the next level up. “

He climbed the stairs quickly turning the last corner up a little too quickly and running right into a fox girl and the two of them falling down with his face planted right between her breasts. He didn’t get up instantly seeing as he was a bit dazed by the impact.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:42 pm

Desiree hadn’t expected anyone to run into her, since it was only the first day of moving into the dorms. Almost everyone else came within the last two days, and that led to mass chaos...something she didn’t really care for. So when this wolf knocked her down in the hall, she yelped and fell backward onto her plush tail. “Umm...Hi...” she said softly as she finally came back around. The wolf’s face was buried in the valley between her full DD breasts. If he had meant to do it, she would probably kill him, but something told her that it was all a part of the fall. She slowly slid back to stand up. “I guess this is where I introduce myself. I’m Desiree D’Aubigne...from New Orleans. I’m in dorm 203.”
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:45 pm

He pulled back quickly when his wits returned watching her stand. He smiled blushing deeply though with the deep black fur it was somewhat hard to tell. He stood looking at his feet till she spoke. Slowly raising his head till he was looking at her eyes. “Um…Midnight well that’s what everyone at the old school called me.” He looked at her face seeing only kindness and understanding about that fall. It was then that what she said her dorm was hit him. “I’m sorry you said 203? That’s my dorm.” He was a bit stunned and not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:18 pm

Desiree smiled and shook his paw, still holding onto it as she led him up the stairs. “Well, Midnight, I might as well show you to our dorm, since we’re both going to be staying there.” When she reached the door, she couldn’t help but look the wolf over, admiring the shape of his body. Ooh, her friends were going to be jealous that she had him for a roommate. All her things were moved in, her bed already covered with her books, since she had been doing a little early studying. “So where exactly was your old school? Was it anything like this one? Or at least what you’ve seen of it?”
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:26 pm

He tried not to blush as she led him up the stairs her paw in his felt very warm and comforting. He walked into the room with her looking around shrugging unlike a lot of other things at the school the dorm looked normal. He dropped his bag on his bed thinking that he would unpack later. Shaking his head he answered. “No nothing like this it was just a normal school.” Turning around he sat on the bed looking across at her smiling. “How about you? Your last school anything like this?”
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:28 pm

Desiree pushed her hair back from her face and sat down across from him, her knees brushing against his. The beds were close to each other and easy to push together if need be... The vixen shook her head and smiled up at him. "My old school was the streets of New Orleans. That's where I learned to survive, and basic needs. I refused to be put in a home and my friends and I worked to pay my way here. Even a few of them are here too." She smiled at him and placed one paw on his knee for a moment.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:30 pm

He blinked looking at her as she talked about living on the streets. He tried not to focus on the fact that their knees were touching, but he couldn’t ignore her hand. Letting his hand cover hers for a moment he smiled at her before gently removing her hand from his knee. He blushed lightly looking at her. “Sorry not to be rude but I’m not really used to being touched. I…” he blushed more, “I haven’t been around girls much in my life; my mom wouldn’t let me. So forgive me if I offend you I really don’t mean to.”
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:31 pm

Desiree smiled and nodded, noting his shyness. She stood up and her tail brushed against his cheek. "I hope you don't mind if I change clothes, Midnight. These are tight quarters, and I would like to go swimming. You can come with me if you want to." She leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "I would love for you to join me." Then she gently nipped it before turning to find her bikini in one of the drawers on her side of the room. Quickly, Desiree pulled her shirt off and stood there in her bra and skirt before taking them off too.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:48 pm

Midnight shivered as her tail brushed his cheek and if that hadn’t been enough teasing he then felt her hot breath on his ear. He gasped slightly as her soft voice caressed over his ear and neck. Was she just flirting with him to make it hard on him? He was becoming excited he smell and the softness of her fur had him quickly getting hard he just hoped she didn’t notice. He felt his cock jump as she nipped his ear playfully. Had he been more experienced he might have just grabbed her right then but he was to frozen in shock. It hardly registered what she was saying about going for a swim. Looking over at her it took his mind a moment to realize what he was seeing. As she took her bra and skirt off he quickly turned away blushing horridly; not only because he had never seen a girl undressed but also his cock had started to be quite obvious through his pants. “I’m sorry I wouldn’t have looked had I realized you were changing in here.”
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:50 pm

Desiree didn't mind the fact that she was changing in front of him. That was a side notion of living on the rough streets with a number of others, including a few boys. She just didn't know that he wasn't used to it until she heard the strain in his voice. Quickly, she tied her bikini on and turned around to face him. "I'm sorry...I'm used to changing in front of people...It's not uncommon on the streets." Her ears drooped slightly as she pulled on a t-shirt and some long board shorts before grabbing a towel. "Please come with me. It's too nice of a day to stay in here the whole time, and there's no one here to see you and me together."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:51 pm

He look at her eyes part of him wanting to take her offer to see what was so scary about girls that his mother had felt she needed to protect him from them. He could still clearly see in his mind her body in that revealing bikini and really wanted to see that again. His ears flattened against his head his eyes echoing their fear but his tail was wagging in excitement despite his fear. “I don’t know. I’m…” he trailed off to when he ran into her in the hall and the soft pillow like feel of her breasts. “I’ll try that’s all I can promise.” Pulling one of his bags out he started going through it to find his swimming shorts. Finding them he stood and started to unbutton his shirt then paused looking over at her still standing there, and biting his lip forced himself to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:54 pm

Desiree watched as he pulled his shirt off, admiring his muscles, until she remembered his discomfort about watching her change clothes. She turned her back toward him, giving Midnight a little privacy. She was aching to turn around and embrace him, but she made up her mind to do her best and give him a chance to come to her. She sighed and sat down on her bed, wanting to have his scent all over her, but she wouldn't do anything...yet. She could see he was excited, yet wary of her, as if she was a foreign creature, and the thought seemed to confuse her. As soon as he was dressed, she stood up and brushed her paw along his arm before walking out of the room with him.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:55 pm

He could feel her eyes on him the whole time. He knew she wanted something but what he wasn’t sure, but at this point he was so excited by the idea of being her roommate that he would do anything to make her happy. Midnight looks over at her as she reaches out touching his arm. He took her hand and followed her. he looked up and down the hall glad to see no one was there and let her lead him toward the pool.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:55 pm

It wasn’t likely that anyone else would be this lucky and have a co-ed dorm...but she wasn’t complaining. It startled her, though, when he took her hand and followed her. So she didn’t have to make that first move. It was good to see him relax a little. The biggest test would probably come that night...but she refused to let herself think about it. Once they reached the pool, she slipped out of her shorts and t-shirt, diving in easily. “Come on, Midnight. The water’s wonderfully warm!”
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:56 pm

He tried not to look as she striped back down to her bikini but he couldn’t help it. Watching her dive into the water seemed to happen in slow motion every curve of her body and the sleekness of her fur just was almost too much. He pulled of his own t-shirt and slipped into the water. She was right it was nice and warm it felt so good. Leaning back he soon was floating on his back without thinking about the fact that there was a hot girl near him that seemed to like him. He just floated there enjoying the water letting the stress drain away a little.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:57 pm

She grinned and swam underneath him, grabbing his tail to startle him a little. She couldn't resist playing with Midnight a little. She just had to startle him a little, especially since he looked way too relaxed in the water. Then she slipped back underneath him, surfacing moments before barking and splashing him a little. "You can't just lie there, my friend. That's no fun for either of us." She growled softly and trod water, tempted to swim over and nip his ear again. But that would be less fun, especially if she scared him away.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:58 pm

He yipped playfully as she pulled at his tail. Turning on his side and standing up in the water to look at her. “Oh can’t I?” He ducked under the water as she tried to splash him. Coming up he brought a large amount of water up with him to splash her back. He grinned hugely, finding himself to relax around her very quickly. He wasn’t sure what it was but there was just something about her that made him at ease and in fact start to forget that she was a girl is many ways. He laughed smiling at her, “And if I do what are you going to do about it?”
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:58 pm

"And it worked! You're up!" The little fox yelped and jumped on top of him, happy that she had managed to get him off his back. She kissed his muzzle once and laughed before diving back under to escape from him. It was making her happier than she had been in a while to have this wolf's trust, even though she was a girl. It was in her blood to flirt with the wolf, but she knew she couldn't push him too much. Quickly, she swam toward the steps and made her way up them and onto the side of the pool. "What do you plan on doing now, Midnight? I'll bet you can't get me back into the pool."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:59 pm

Midnight smiled at her before she suddenly jumped at him. He was shocked as she kissed his muzzle and just stood there as she swam away. For a moment his eyes glazed over with pure lust. You see his mother wasn’t just trying to protect him from girls she was protecting girls from him. He had his father’s sex drive not to mention his endowment and not just any girl could handle them. If once he ever lost his control to lust nothing could stop him till he fucked a girl unless he loved her and she begged him not to that was the only way he could stop.

He blinked smiling at her across the pool as she challenged him to get her back into the pool. “You really don’t want to do that.” He moved slowly toward her his eyes narrowing a little planning his movements to catch her.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:00 pm

She didn't see the look in his eyes, and she couldn't help flirting with him anyway. Desiree just didn't know that he was liking the way she looked at him. She liked him more than she could have begun to admit. Her hands gripped the side of the pool before she stood up and moved to the other side of the pool. It was easy to see that he was waiting for the right moment to grab her, but she wouldn't give him that chance. Her tail wagged playfully as she dodged and wove back and forth. "And tell me why I shouldn't do this. You're my roommate, and you're more fun than I would have thought before."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:05 pm

Midnight smirked as she tried to keep moving to not be caught by him. His eyes never lost track of her as she moved they travled her supple body as it flowed from movement to movement in her attempt to escape him. He smirked, she was in for a nasty surprise. He came to the side of the pool and grinned at her. “Because I have never lost a game of chase in my entire life and you won’t be the first. You see unlike my friends who spent a lot of time worrying about girls I spent that same time in the gym working out as I’m sure you can see.” His eyes flashed as he suddenly pushed himself up with his powerful arms coming out of the water and racing across to her not realizing that his trunks had come off when he pushed out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:09 pm

Desiree growled playfully and took off running to the other side of the pool. She hadn’t even noticed his lack of swim trunks in her haste to get away from him. “I think I will be the first. You forget that I lived on the street for a good portion of my life...and the fact that I’m a lot smaller than you.” She paused behind a table, and noticed for the first time the lack of pants. The little vixen’s mouth dropped open when she noticed that cock between his legs. Her tail wagged in spite of itself, and there was no way she would be able to run any longer, especially when she could see the desire in his eyes. She wanted him too, more than she could have ever thought.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:10 pm

It didn’t take much for him to change directions and he was just a little bit behind her. Pouncing on her when she paused in her running he pinned her hands over her head. He growled lightl kissing her muzzle before smiling at her. “Oh you’ll be the first huh?” it was at that moment that he felt his cock rubbing against her leg. He blinked and looked down seeing that his trunks were missing. Standing up quickly he turned around and blushing covered himself trying to figure out what happened to them, “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to…” he couldn’t finish that comment.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:12 pm

She kissed his muzzle as well, and she didn’t know what she would do. But as he stood up, she sat upright and took his paw, gently guiding him back to the ground. “Don’t be shy about it, Midnight. I know that what you really want is to stay here.” She pressed her lips against his and moved into his lap to pin him down. “Not to mention the lack of trunks is rather enticing to me." She was dying to feel all of him, but she wasn't going to force him. If he wanted her, she would be willing to let him have her.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:12 pm

He let himself be pulled back down and froze for a second as she moved into his lap. “Desiree I…” He wasn’t sure what to say his mind had started to fog with lust. It was quickly becoming all he could think about was the very sexy girl in his lap and how he wanted to fuck her till they couldn’t walk. He brushed the fur at her cheek looking into her eyes his cock already getting harder. “I…” He looked back over his shoulder trying spot his trunks. It was very obvious that he was scared even though he wanted to he just needed a little push over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. Empty

Back to top Go down

School for the Animals.
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next