Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School for the Animals.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
kolath
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-08-20

School for the Animals. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:37 pm

Midnight growled into her neck again before moving down to her breasts sucking hard on one of the nipples. His hand slipped down rubbing her clit before he pushed his hard cock deep into her waiting pussy. “mmm Desiree I love you soo much and will never leave you.”
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:54 pm

The smaller fox gasped when she felt his cock shove into her cunt. She arched her hips up into his, and growled softly. "Mmmm...Midnight...I love you more than ever..." She nipped his ears and scratched his back happily, enjoying everything.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:04 pm

He growled moving back up to nip and nibble at her neck his hands rubbing over her sides and then back roughly, his claws scratching into her fur. He stared to move inside her slowly being at a weird angle since she was in his lap but he wanted her and didn’t want to wait to change position.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:17 pm

She growled when he started moving inside her, her hips moving against his. She pressed her lips against his, grinning as she enjoyed his riding. Desiree's eyes were closed, enjoying everything he could possibly do to her. Her pussy was tight around his cock, and she moaned hotly in his ear.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:19 pm

He growled nipping hard at her neck before laying back thrusting up into her as he lay beneath her. His hand rubbed over her hips and then up to her breasts pulling lightly on her nipples smirking in a very wolfish way. “mmm my mate.”
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:27 pm

She moaned louder and bucked against him harder, growling softly. "My love...I'm so close..." She grinned and leaned forward, kissing him very deeply, enjoying his warmth and his love. There was nothing like him anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:34 pm

He growled feeling his orgasm coming on quickly as she rode him. He loved her and he knew now she knew that as she rode him. He leaned up kissing her hard nipping her lower lip softly as his tongue pushed into her mouth playing over hers almost roughly but all of it showing his love for her.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:47 pm

She grinned and moaned as her pussy tightened warningly around his cock, ready to take him and his cum deep into her slit. Suddenly, she dug her nails into his shoulders and cried out, cumming hard around him, milking him for everything she could. She loved him, and she knew he loved her, and was willing to do anything for her. She wasn't going to give him up for anything.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:54 pm

He felt her tighten and didn’t stop just kept thrusting with her knowing she was cumming and that he would join her. He felt the first convulsions of her orgasm and he pushed deeper into her his hard cock filling her completely and he groaned as he orgasmed with her his seed flooding into her womb as he panted. Holding her close after they had finished he smiled nuzzling into her neck nipping it lightly, “my mate.” That was all that needed to be said.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:25 pm

She smiled and panted, collapsing against him and lying there. She couldn't say anything, only that she was amazingly happy that he wasn't going to leave her for some hussy she-wolf. She smiled and kissed him deeply, grinning the whole time. "Mmm...I'm all yours...and only yours."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Midnight smirked as she collapsed on top of him her soft breasts pressing against his chest. Stroking her hair for a moment he sighed nuzzling against her neck as content as he could be. His mind was wondering as they lay there thinking about many different things; but the thought suddenly formed…if the roles had been opposite what would he want from her?

He knew without having to think about it. He would need her to first let him make love to her to get all his anger and frustration out. After that he would need her to take the initiative and show that he not only still was willing to let him lead, but even wanted to be with her.

His hands slowly moved over her back and sides as he rolled them both over so that she was pinned under him. Growling softly he slipped his hands up to rub at her soft breasts before leaning down to capture one of her nipples in his mouth and suck on it lightly. Kneeling over her and sucking on her nipple was getting his hard quickly he only hoped she would want it again just as he was.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:38 pm

She smiled and laughed as she felt her only love roll her onto her back and pin her like that. Desiree moaned softly and arched against his hands and mouth as she felt him start teasing her nipples. She was a little tired from all of the fun that she was having, but she knew they were probably going to be going all night long...
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:48 pm

His knee slowly moved up to press against her pussy and rub it slowly. He needed her wet so badly he needed her to need him again. His hands roughly played with her breasts while sucking hard on her nipple his tongue swirling around the hardening nub.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:51 pm

She moaned and automatically ground her hips against his leg, wanting to feel him more, wanting to become more wet for him. She arched her back and moaned as he continued to tease her nipples. Her tail wagged, and she smiled hotly at him. Her slit was becoming wetter with the pleasure he gave her, and she wouldn't stop grinding against him...at least until she felt his cock in her pussy.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:52 pm

he growled into her nipples lightly as she ground against him. He knew she wanted him and wanted him badly. Pulling back forcing her to stop rubbing against him he slapped her thigh lightly growling, “mmm roll over I want your tail in the air my mate.”
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:56 pm

His pulling back was torture on her, and she whimpered, obediently moving to her knees. Her tail wagged happily, and she growled softly. "Midnight...I need you...again..." She moaned and moved her hips back, wanting to feel his cock pushed into her, filling her to the brim with even more of his seed.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:58 pm

Midnight didn’t take long to move his cock into alignment with her pussy. he needed to be inside her as much as she needed him to be. Thrusting hard at that moment he suck his long thick cock deep into her waiting pussy. his fingers brushed through her soft fur up to her hair pulling her head ot the side a little to expose her neck to his teeth and he nipped and nibbled on it.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:59 pm

She growled and moaned, loving how he felt inside her. Her tail wagged, and she dug her fingers into the bed, grinning. Her hips bucked back into him, and she bit her lip, still moaning heatedly. "Mnnnn...don't stop Midnight...I need you badly..."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:00 pm

He thrust hard and rough in and out of her tight pussy knowing how much she needed him and needing her just as much. he nipped hard at her neck his hands coming around to grope at her breasts rubbing them roughly as he did everything he could to push her closer to orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:14 pm

She grinned and growled softly, arching her back and enjoying the feel of his hands groping her breasts. Her hips bucked back against his even harder than before, her cunt tightening around his cock roughly. She whimpered softly, her body aching for him and his cum. "Mnnn...Midnight...I'm going to cum soon..."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:19 pm

Midnight growled his hands moving back to her hips grabbing them almost roughly and starting to move even harder and rougher inside her tight cunt. He leaned down biting her neck hard licking at the wound he had caused at the back of her neck as he pounded her hot cunt hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:39 pm

She moaned and cried out, cumming hard around his cock. She growled and kept bucking her hips back into his, milking him roughly. She was shaking, and she just about collapsed onto the bed once she had finished cumming. She wouldn't deny that she liked the bites and the wounds he was giving her, and she was perfectly happy there.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:48 pm

He came hard his hot seed spilling out into her needy cunt as he pushed deep into her. Panting hard in her ear he nuzzled against her neck and hair as he slowly rolled them onto their sides with his cock still buried inside her. “Desiree I never will leave you. There is not a girl in the world that can compare to you my mate.” He nipped at the back of her neck softly holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:53 pm

She grinned and panted softly, moving against him slowly. "Mmmm...And I will never go anywhere, my love. I want to keep you, and so help me, if another person comes to try to take you, well, I will have to kill her." She turned to lick his cheek. "Is that all right with you?" Her tail wrapped around his waist and grinned.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Midnight growled nuzzling into her neck as she lick his cheek stroking her tail loving the feeling that she not only claimed him but wanted him so much that she would never let anyone else to have him. His cock made a popping sound as it slipped out of her. He sighed loving being there with her. He jumped a little as he heard a knock at the door and looked at it then back at her, “maybe you should get it considering last time I got in trouble when I answered that door.” He nipped her neck lightly smirking playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

School for the Animals.
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next