Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School can be ok( Foxxy X me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

School can be ok( Foxxy X me) Empty
PostSubject: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:41 pm

Vincent had only been at this school for one year, and since it was the start of a new year, and only the first time that meant new classes, new teachers mostly and most of all a few new people to meet. Even if they had been at the school for possibly the same amount of time or longer, He was not exactly the smartest of all the students, but he was smart enough to pass his classes, each year that he had attended of assorted highschools.

He slowly walked to school from his house not in any rush, after all today was the day were they handed out the new timetables, stating the subjects and what they were, which Vince was not to fussed about. But then not long after finding out your subjects that were being taken... well they had to take it a step further, make you attend a ten minute waste of time assembly that all that was done, was welcoming the newest of teachers and the principal saying hello to everyone.. then it was over and off to first class, of which the first days nothing ever was done really.

The school came into view as he made it to the top of the nearby hill before walking down and following the path which then lead straight to the main entrance, he sighed before smiling slightly as he saw some friends waving to him to welcome him but then they just looked away and continued what they were doing. He decided to head towards the assembly area first so that he could find out his subjects, work out were the first one was, and then wait for the time of the assembly and instantly at its end go to the class.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:24 pm

Skyler was running by the kids. She wore the school uniforms, blue skirt and a white shirt to match. She was knew to the school and as she ran she ran right into a boy who was walking. She fell backwards and fell onto her ass. "Oh I am so sorry." She says as she rubs her shoulder a bit. "I should have been watching were I was going." She says softly as she looks up at Vincent. "I'm new here." She says to him softly as her skirt had moved up towards her upper legs.
Back to top Go down
http://adultrpg.secrets-stories.net/forum.htm
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:36 pm

He really was not a large fan of the school uniform here, one of the schools he had been to previous allowed you to wear what you wanted, yet at least with this one, it was easy to at least adhere to the uniform and look reasonably good at the same time. His walking was cut short as he felt something slam into him, his balance was a little shaken yet he managed to stay standing. Vince looked down to were he heard a girls voice coming from before smiling softly at her " No need for apologies," His silver eyes looked at her completely taking in what she looked like before offering a hand to her, to help her up "Well then welcome to the school, I am Vincent, but you may call me Vince"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:47 pm

She took his hand and helped pull herself up as he helped her up. "Skyler but you can call me Sky." She says to him softly. "I'm usually not this clumsy." She says softly as she smiles at him. "Nice to meet you, Vince." She says. "Never went to a school with uniforms before. My stupid big sister decided to shorten my uniform skirt last night." She says to him softly as she blushes a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:09 pm

His smile remained soft as he heard her name and her explain that she was not usually this clumsy, although their were days that everyone was a little more clumsy then normal so it was understandable. "Yes it took some use to getting used to a uniform.." He smiled before deciding to make another remark "It look's good short, really suits you Sky" His eyes gleamed at her with a spark that could start something between them easily.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:21 pm

She smiles softly at his words. "Thanks." She says to him softly and picks up her bag. "Mind showing me around? I dont know my way around here." She explains to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:35 pm

After being here for a year such a task would be easy for him to do as he smiles and nods "I sure can, I will show you the few spots you may need to know about" He slowly began to walk looking at her as she followed before beginning to walk around naming some of the locations as they passed them,
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:43 pm

She smiles and nods as she listens to what he was naming off. "And were do you eat at?" She asked him softly as she looks at him as they walk.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:25 pm

He stopped walking before pointing over to the canteen "Just over their, they sell a few things that are worth eating, although their is a nearby cafe that I have snuck to a few times that just serves amazing food.. maybe I can show you it after school?" Vincent usually was not so quick to ask someone out on a date yet he had a good feeling about Sky, and now he was curious to what her answer would be
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:43 am

She smiles at him softly as she listens to his words. "Sure." She says to him softly. "That would be great." She opens up her bag and pulls out her schedule. "Mind helping me find my first class?" She asked him and handed him her schedule. She had gotten her schedule from the head of deans the week she rigestered for the school.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:49 am

Vincent looked at her schedule before smiling, he looked at it before looking at Sky directly. He was glad that the two of them would be going to a place together after school to have something to eat, luckily he had brought money today since he was thinking of buying two serves worth from the cafe yet now it would be one each. Quickly he walked with her towards her first class before stopping front of the maths block. "That is it right their," Since the office was so close he smiled yet again before looking over to it "I will be back in a second, just stay here" He quickly darted up to the office deciding to grab his schedule from them, once he had it he ran back a smile on his face "we are in this class together, and I also have the same next class, and the same last class."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:59 am

"Awsome." She says to him softly when he came back and told her what classes sthey had together. "Thanks for helping me. I would have been lost big time here." She says to him and kisses him on the cheek and smiles at him. "We should get to class or will be late." She says and walks over to the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:03 am

Vincents smile grew a little as he felt her lips gently kiss his cheek, "that is a good idea" They had forgotten about the assembly yet it was only a waste of five or so minutes, and everyone would come to the class after them, he walked up to the door and opened it before moving to the side "You first Sky"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:17 am

"Thank you, your suck a nice gentlemen." She says to him softly and walks into the class room. She looks at him and smiles. "Were are you going to sit?" She asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:23 am

His eyes looked around the class before deciding to sit in the middle as if he sat at the back the teacher would have a go at him, and if he was to close to the teacher, the teacher yet again would do the same sort of thing, He walked over to a desk before responding "I will sit here Sky, you are welcome to sit next to me if you want"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:36 am

She smiles and walks with him as he chooses were to sit. "I was hoping to sit next to you." She says to him as she picks a seat next to were he's sitting at. She set her bag down and sits down in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:45 am

Seeing her smile Vince's own smile returned and beamed at her, as he heard what she had to say, he was not going to deny her such a thing as he watched her sit down beside him, they were all alone for a good five minutes or so depending on the length of the assembly. His arm slid around her holding her gently before he spoke " I am rather excited about after school are you Sky?"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:21 am

She smiles at his words and nods. "Yes, I am." She says to him softly as she lays her hand down on his inner thigh. She kept her smile upon her lips as her hand rested on his inner thigh. She really didnt pay any attention were her hand was at on his leg.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:51 pm

Feeling her hand on his thigh a soft sigh escaped him, Her hand was pretty high up considering yet he did not mind at all, His arm still held her lightly his hand sliding around to the front of her, for now his hand rested against her stomach yet his hand began to slide upwards.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:46 am

She smiles as she feels his hand on her stomach and feeling it move up. "Do you want to come over to my place today?" She asked him softly since she knew no one would be home until after dinner.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:15 am

Vincent smiled at Sky, his hand now at the level of her breasts "I would like to come over actually, So A small snack after school,.. and then we go to your house.. Sound like a plan?" His hand now gave a soft squeeze to her breast that his hand was over, No one would be here for a while, yet it was a shame it was not any longer then five or ten minutes.

Last edited by Kratos on Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:25 am

She smiles softly as she feels him squeezed her breast a bit. "Hmm, sounds good to me." She says to him softly as she turns her head softly since she didnt mind him touching her like he was. "Maybe we can do homework and get that all done before dinner." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:30 pm

Today was turning out to be great, he had dreaded to coming to school.. and was tempted not to turn up on the first day, yet sometimes things like what happened today would have been missed and he was glad that this had not been. "One could call it that.." Vincent smiled his hand continued to lightly squeeze massaging her breast before moving his hand along and squeezing her other.

Last edited by Kratos on Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:38 pm

She softly moaned and moved on top of his desk. Her legs were on either side of his body and looks at him in the eyes. "I was the bad girl at my old school." She says to him softly as she moves his hands onto both her breasts and under her skirt onto her folds.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:01 pm

Hearing this Vincent's smile did not leave him as his left hand massages her breast, his right hand lightly rubbing against the underwear she was wearing. She had seemed so shy and innocent when she had knocked into him, yet he was liking what he was seeing. An announcement was then made over the speakers saying that the assembly was going to go for a total of thirty minutes for a short performance from the school band. "Shall we... that is plenty of time.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School can be ok( Foxxy X me)   School can be ok( Foxxy X me) Empty

Back to top Go down

School can be ok( Foxxy X me)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next