Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School for the Animals.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-12-19

School for the Animals. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:13 pm

She couldn’t help herself as she turned his face toward hers and pressed her lips firmly against his. She couldn’t deny her own desires when it came to him. One hand moved from around his neck and trailed down his stomach, teasing his cock with her fingers. Desiree nipped at his ear tenderly, wanting to feel him pounding her with his body, enjoying what she could offer him. He was her roommate, yet she wasn’t going to do anything to deny him a chance to have a little fun with her.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:13 pm

Her fingers brushing his cock was enough. His mind slipped into full lust his cock instantly becoming fully hard and it was big enough o make most girls think twice about it. he kissed he back his tongue pressing into her mouth for a moment rubbing over hers. His hand then slipped into her hair pulling her head back as he started to kiss and nip at her neck demanding her submission as he started to take off her bikini top.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

Desiree grinned and moved her head back, letting him take full advantage of her bared throat. She wanted to straddle him and push his cock into her pussy. Her hands moved over his body, urging him on. There was no way of stopping him now, not that she wanted him to. "Please, Midnight...go ahead." She clung onto him tightly, loving the way he was acting so dominant toward her, wanting to feel all of him now. It was a major turn-on.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:14 pm

Midnight growled nipping harder at her neck her bikini top flying to one side as his hands filled with her ample breasts. He pushed her back slowly laying her down onto the floor of the pool room. He pulled her bottoms off leaving her as naked as he was. His eyes traveled over her having the deep and dark fire of lust in them. He leaned down lapping at her pussy as he nuzzled into her wanting to taste her and get her scent all over him.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:17 pm

The girl moaned and her hips moved against his mouth, wanting to take him. She sighed and closed her eyes, happily savoring the feel of his muzzle and tongue. She wrapped her legs around him, holding him firmly against her smaller body. She had never wanted anyone to fuck her like this. She had no idea he would take to her flirting and teasing this quickly, though. This was going to be a fun year...
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:20 pm

He growled licking her pussy more his fingers coming up and slipping two into her pussy as he starts to suck at her clit. He growled lightly into her clit making the vibrations pass into her wanting to hear her moaning and begging him to fuck her hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:22 pm

She bit her lip and closed her eyes, her hips arching against him, and she rubbed her roommate's ears, moaning loudly, and growling softly. "Please, Midnight...please...fuck me...I'm going to cum if you keep this up too much longer..." It was all she could to not to claw him now. He was torturing her like never before.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:23 pm

Midnight growled sucking harder on her clit his finger pressing down into her pussy thrusting them hard in and out of her as she moaned and begged. He was enjoying this, the taste wasn’t like anything he had expected and it was so addicting he didn’t think he could ever go without it again. Ignoring her pleas to fuck her he kept going licking and sucking on her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:24 pm

Desiree whimpered and bucked harder against him, her pussy tightening even more around his fingers. The wolf was being cruel to her, and she wanted to feel that cock in her pussy more than anything...and if he continued to work her like this, she was going to die...
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:26 pm

Growling as he felt he pussy tighten on his fingers he suddenly pulled them out moving up her body kissing every inch of fur as he went up. He paused only at her breasts where he spent a few moments sucking on her ripe nipples lavishing his tongue over them. his fingers soon came up to replace his tongue as hi moved on up to her lips kissing her deeply as the tip of his cock brushed her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:26 pm

She nuzzled his cheek, and nipped his ear as he slowly moved up. Her body arched against his, and she closed her eyes, moaning as his cock rubbed against her slit. Her tail thumped against the ground, and she whimpered, wanting to feel him take her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, begging to feel him deep inside her.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:27 pm

He didn’t torture her or himself any longer but thrust deep and hard into her not stopping till all eight inches of his cock was buried deep inside her tight pussy. He growled nipping her neck his hands going around her back and neck lifting her up off the floor slightly allowing his cock deep access to her. nuzzling her neck wanting to start fucking her hard but wanting to give her a chance to adjust not just to his length but his width as well see as he was spreading her pussy wide open.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:27 pm

She whimpered softly as he forced his cock into her pussy, causing her to tighten around it a little more. Feeling the strong arms around her body made her relax a little more, and she closed her eyes. Desiree buried her face in his neck, and nipped his ear. Her hips moved against his slowly, wanting to work him a little more. Her muscles were extremely tense, and her back arched quite a bit. The pleasure coursing through the fox's body was almost more than she could handle, and she scratched at his back lovingly.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:28 pm

Midnight growled nipping at her ear lightly as she moved around him not waiting any more he started to thrust in and out of her tight pussy his fingers playing with her nipples. His back arched at the feel of her scratching as he began to move faster in and out of her. his lips moved down to where her neck and shoulder met kissing and nuzzling the spot lightly before his teeth suddenly bit down into it not trying to draw blood but just leaving a mark on her that in his mind said she was his.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:29 pm

Desiree felt her pussy tighten around her wolf's cock, enjoying the feeling of the thickness pressing inside her. She yelped slightly when she felt his teeth against her throat. Her tail wagged against the floor, and she couldn't help enjoying her mate's company...That's right...he was letting her know that she belonged to him. The fox had never been happier, and she nuzzled him, bucking against his hips roughly. She was going to cum soon...
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:29 pm

He growls as he thrust harder and rougher in and out of her his wolf instincts taking over as he took her as his. This was his first time and he had no idea what to expect so when he suddenly found his cock shaft growling bigger down near the base he wasn’t sure this was ok; but his mind didn’t have the logic to think it through right now as he pounded in and out of her pussy with his now knotted cock.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

Her body ached with the pleasure, and she growled softly. As his cock knotted inside her, she closed her eyes, trying not to give into him just yet. But she couldn't possibly manage to take much more right now...Suddenly, she cried out and her whole body arched off the ground, cumming hard around his cock. Her claws seemed to sink into his shoulders, and she nipped his ear lovingly. "Midnight...I...I love you..."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:30 pm

Her pussy squeezing him like that was too much for him to take. Just as she started cumming he joined her cumming long and hard his seed spilling forth in long hard jets the quickly filled her and starting to push out around his cock despite how wedged inside her he was. He collapsed down barely stopping himself from laying on top of her his mouth up by her ear his breath panting in her ear as the lust started to drain out of him. Nuzzling her neck “I love you too Desiree”
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:10 pm

She murred softly, and nuzzled against him, at least until she realized where they were. She didn't want to move now, but her self-preservation was getting the best of her for the moment. Desiree loved the feel of his cock in her, and his seed pouring from between her legs. "Don't you think we should go? I mean...the idea of making love here was amazing...but what about the chance for others seeing us?"
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 pm

Midnight blinked for a moment as he was really starting to just relax and enjoy being with her after the lust that had been driving him before had gone away. He kisses her neck growling a little then realizing that she is right they are in a very public area. He moves back trying to pull out but finding his knot is stuck inside her and doesn’t want to come out. looking up into her eyes a slightly scared look in his, “um we have a minor problem.”
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:03 pm

She nuzzled him and kissed his cheek as she moved into his lap. Her ears were alert for any movement in the area and she smiled at him. "We could go back to the room...but you'd have to carry me..." She smiled and nipped his ear, reaching out to grab both halves of her bikini. "No one's around here, darling. We can go."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:05 pm

He bites his lip holding her in his lap his knotted cock still inside her. He listened for a moment not hearing anyone around and then stood lifting her up holding her with his powerful arms and rushing back toward their room hoping no one saw them. He pushed open the door and the locked it before moving over to the bed and sitting down with her still in his lap and his cock still buried deep inside her. he laid back with her on top and sighed. “well that was more fun then I thought I would have on the first day at this school.” He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:05 pm

She smiled and nuzzled against his chest happily. "Mmm...I never expected to find a mate so soon anyway." She kissed his lips tenderly, and smiled. Slowly the fox rolled her hips against Midnight's and grinned. "We could always have a little more fun now that we're alone..." Her hands roamed all over his body, enjoying the comfort of her mate's warmth. "And that look in your eyes says you want another go..." Her tail wagged playfully, teasing him now. Slowly, she sat up and turned so her back was toward him and started bucking against him slowly.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:06 pm

Midnight smiled at her as she started to move he did want her again but not in the same animalistic way as the first time they had done it. now instead of just mating with her he wanted to make love to her. His hands reached up rubbing her back as she turned around before he leaned up holding her back against his chest as she moved on his cock. He nipped her neck one of his hands rubbing her tail lightly wanting to know every part of her completely.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:08 pm

Desiree began to work her hips against his, slowly enjoying everything her mate could do for her. Her pussy was tight around the knot, and she was enjoying the feel his cock rubbing against her g-spot. She smiled and moaned softly, enjoying the feeling. Her tail wagged in his grasp, and she was having fun with him now. She dug her nails into his thighs, and scratched him lightly, wanting to give him a little more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

School for the Animals.
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next