Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School for the Animals.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female
Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-12-19

School for the Animals. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:56 pm

A soft whine escaped her lips when he pulled out of her, not really wanting to separate from him yet. She rolled over and had her head rested against his chest when there was a knock at the door. She had pressed her face against him, not wanting to go to the door. "Mmm...fine...but you owe me..." she got up slowly, making sure he knew what he was missing out on...and her tail brushed his muzzle. Then she put on some boxers and a sports bra and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:00 pm

He didn’t suppress the growl that came from watching her stand knowing that she was probably going to pounce on him the moment she came back, and he was fine with that. There was something about that knock that made him curious though it sounded almost familiar and so he pulled on a pair of boxers and slipped out of bed moving closer to the door but still hidden from it waiting to see who it was at the door.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:06 pm

The face that Desiree saw on the other side of the door nearly brought a growl to her lips. Instead, she forced a smile and tried to be nice. "Oh, hello. Can I help you?" She looked Kari over, noting to herself that she was considerably smaller than the wolf...except when it came to her chest. Kari's build was more athletic...but it was always the little one that was feared.

Kari smiled sweetly at the fox. "You must be Midnight's roommate's girlfriend. Is Midnight here? Cause I need to ask him about something." No self respecting wolf would ever be with a fox, so his roommate can't be like us...

"He's busy at the moment," she replied through clenched teeth, "so I'll let him know you were here."

"I'm just wondering if he got my phone number."

She finally let that growl free from her throat. "He didn't get your number, nor does he want it. I'm not his roommate's girlfriend. I'm his roommate. So back off."

The wolf just laughed and tried to push her way past Desiree. "There's no way he could be your roommate. No wolf would want anything to do with a little fox like you. Now, let me in."

It was all Desiree could do to not pounce on her and beat the wolf's sorry hide into the ground. "As a matter of fact, he wants everything to do with me, because I'm his mate." She knew she would probably lose what little control she had in a little bit...if Midnight didn't show himself and wrap his arms around her to keep her back.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:06 pm

Midnight couldn’t help but growl softly as he heard her voice, but it wasn’t a growl of need or desire it was one of disgust. As he heard Desiree at first control herself then slowly lose it on the wolf he couldn’t help but start to get hard. It felt so good to be needed and desired that much. As they started to really get going he walked around the corner his eyes locking with the she wolf’s. There was a momentary spark of hope and happiness but it quickly died as he walked up behind Desiree and kissed her neck right where the mark he had left on her was. His arms slipped around her waist puling her back against him letting her feel what her fierce claiming of him did to him. “Something wrong here lover?” he asked as he nuzzled into her neck more.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:07 pm

She smiled and almost instantly relaxed against him, smiling smugly at the other girl. "See? He's mine. And you can't have him..." She lightly snapped at the wolf and kissed his cheek. She grinned and nipped his jaw, enjoying the light kiss on her neck...and the feel of something else a little lower. "I dunno...Is there something wrong, Kari?"

Kari growled and turned on her heel without saying a word, heading off to her own dorm. Desiree closed the door and turned around in his arms, pushing him back to the bed.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:09 pm

Midnight couldn’t help but smile as the door was shut in the she wolf’s face. He was thinking about adding insult to injury by pushing Desiree up against the door and making love to her there where Kari could hear them. However Desiree had other plans as he was pushed back on the bed. He smiled laying down and looking up at her, “What didn’t you like me claiming you as mine?” he had the biggest smirk on his face obviously playing
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:10 pm

She grinned and straddled him, pinning him down by sitting on his lower chest. Desiree was planning on keeping the boxers on, even though her juices were soaking through them. She also made sure to pin his arms down with her knees as she traced some small patterns over his chest. "I enjoyed that...but like I said earlier, you owe me..."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:11 pm

He smirked as she straddled him…that didn’t last long as a worried look crossed his face with how high she was sitting on him nowhere near his cock. “um…what did you have in mind my love?” he bit his lip cutely hoping that evil glint in her eye meant that he was about to get ridden harder than ever before but in the back of his mind he knew that wasn’t going to happen, but he knew that his was going to be fun…eventually.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:11 pm

She grinned and bent down to kiss him, her hips still moving against his chest a little, teasing him. "Well...for one thing, I think we could both use some rest...for another, I think I should just keep you in bed with me all week long..." Her tail wagged, and she nipped his ear lightly. "Besides, you would have a little too much fun if I just let you go now..."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:12 pm

He couldn’t help but smirk up at her kissing her back lightly growling as he felt her still rubbing against his chest. “mmm what is my little fox tired? Or just tired of me being on top?” he smirked even wider as he tried to rub up against her even more wanting to make her so horny that she would just jump him. “Your right I would but I wouldn’t be leaving this bed to do it. I see that wet spot your making on a pair of my boxers your getting hot my love,” evil glint, “and if I can do anything about it you won’t be able to resist much longer.”
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:22 pm

"Which is why your arms are currently pinned. Besides, you like the idea that I'm wearing your boxers and making them nice and wet." Her tail wagged, and she moved one of her hands down into the boxers to start fingering herself a little. She wanted to torture her mate...and she knew how to do it too. "Why would I resist anything that would be fun?'
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:24 pm

His eyes followed her hand down into the boxer and then they narrowed returning to her eyes. “Do you know how evil you are being right now my mate?” had he really wanted to he could have probably flipped her on to her back and taken her right then, but there was something about her teasing him like this that was turning him on even more. His cock was already sticking out of his boxers behind her and all this was doing was making it harder which meant she was just going to get fucked harder later.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:24 pm

She grinned and moaned softly, teasing her own clit with her fingers. She moved one leg of the boxers so he could watch her finger herself. Slowly, she slid two fingers inside her, fucking herself with them. She growled softly and reached behind her with her free hand, rubbing his cock slowly. "Mmmm...my mate knows that he likes watching this, doesn't he? Cause he's so hard right now..."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:25 pm

Midnight growled softly as she moved the boxers letting him watch her play with her pussy. Licking his lips lustily he growled deep in his throat as she pushed two fingers into herself. He so badly wanted to taste her again to have his fingers being the ones fucking her, but she still pinned him down so that all he could do was watch.

When her fingers closed around his hard cock he leaned his head back gasping as his eyes closed as she rubbed him. “Mmmm Desiree I love you so much, and I do love watching you but I would much rather be touching you also.”
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:29 pm

She stopped rubbing him and went back to playing with herself. Her tail wagged and brushed lightly against his cock, teasing him a little more. Her teeth nipped at his ear as she moved down a little bit to his stomach, grinning. "You wanna play with me?"
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:30 pm

He couldn’t help but groan as she stopped rubbing his cock and went back to herself. He growled low and almost threatening at her though not of danger, it was more of a statement braise yourself love your going to get it hard. It was not easy to do what he did, though the fact that she was such a petite thing helped. He pushed up with his stomach getting his legs under him allowing him to roll them over. As soon as he lifted up he was able to get his hands free and they came up fast to pull her close into a passionate kiss as he rolled them both onto the floor. He kept himself up on his knees so he didn’t crush her underneath him. “You are teasing a wolf my mate, didn’t your mother warn you never to do that?” nipping her neck lightly he growled as he let his tip tease her pussy through the boxers.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:32 pm

She yelped and growled as he forced himself up, trying her hardest to keep him down. But she moaned into his kiss, grinning as he flipped her off and onto the floor with him on top of her. Feeling his rock hard cock pushing at her entrance through the boxers, well, she knew she would probably pass out after that. She smirked and nipped him, her hand still rubbing herself under the boxers. "Hmm...I don't remember my mother telling me anything like that...but I think I'd be willing to find out for myself what happens..."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:33 pm

Midnight smirked rubbing the fur on her sides lightly and growling as he pushed his boxers off then striped hers off also. “mmm you would huh? What does my mate need a big cock in her pussy all the time?” he growled rubbing his naked cock over her pussy lips and her hand that was down there. He leaned down his hands rubbing her perfect breasts lightly as he started to suck at her nipples his tongue playing over them lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:35 pm

She grinned and licked his cheek, unable to sit still underneath him. She growled and moved her hand against his cock as he teased her slit with it. "Oh yes...your mate does need a cock inside her at all times...your cock." She moaned softly, enjoying the feel of his mouth teasing her breasts as well. "Mnnn...I want that cock..."
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:35 pm

He growled as she rubbed him knowing that she was asking for it just by that touch even if she hadn’t with her words also. His knot was growling larger as he started to push inside her wet pussy his mouth still at her nipples sucking and nipping at them lightly. He needed her just as much as she did him and so he pushed in deep his large cock pushing into her womb his knot slipping just inside her pussy lips.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:37 pm

She bit her lip and growled softly, enjoying the feel of his hands on her body and his cock being pushed deep into her womb. Her tail wagged, and she licked his ear. Her legs wrapped around his waist, and she grinned. She loved the idea of his knot tying them together, and she didn't want to go anywhere, out of his grasp.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:39 pm

He growled nuzzling into her neck nipping at his mark softly. He moved just a little letting his knot grind around inside her. He knew she was going to love getting pounded like she was going to be in a few moments but for not he teased her just a little getting some payback for her teasing him with her pussy like she had been.
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:39 pm

She moaned and arched against him, her tail wagging slightly. "Darling...you're going to kill me, aren't you." Her hand slipped out from between them, and she nipped his ear roughly. Her claws sank into his back, and she scratched him playfully. "Please...take me hard, love..." She growled softly, wanting him that badly.
Back to top Go down
kolath
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:43 pm

He smiled growling his hands going under her ass lifting it up a little changing the angle of entry for his cock. He started to thrust in earnest moving quickly up to roughly pounding in and out of her pussy his knot popping in and out of her entry stimulating the whole area. He looked down at her on the floor her breasts bouncing as he pounded her hard watching her from between her spread legs. “mmmm you like that mate?”
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Sexed
Kanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:43 pm

She put her hands back against the wall to brace herself, and she moaned deeply, loving how he was pounding her. "Ooh...yeah...I love that darling..." With his fucking, well, her large breasts were bouncing more than ever before. She loved him, and she wanted him badly. Her tail wagged, and she growled deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School for the Animals.   School for the Animals. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

School for the Animals.
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next