Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bad school days never end [me and maya]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Bad school days never end [me and maya] Empty
PostSubject: Bad school days never end [me and maya]   Bad school days never end [me and maya] EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:36 pm

Maria closed her eyes as she came through the school doors not knowing weather or not that her boyfriend was here or not. Opening her eyes and looking around she whimpered a little as she saw him then she looked at the other students going over to him and smiling some. Looking up at him in his eyes hers were dull and had no feeling in them. Biting her lip she went to her locker then started to put her stuff in it and then got the stuff she needed and put it in her backpack.

She started towads the first class then she sighed some feeling down her arms bruises on them and she looked around at everyone looking at her. Yes she was in a bad situation but she didn't know how to get out. Everytime she did he always just got her back by threatening to kill her parents or her friends. Looking up at him as he put his arm around her to show who belonged to him she whimpered some but let him do what he wanted. She knew she could never get away and she knew she had no choice.

If anyone ever find out she would be dead by the time she her parents awoke the next morning. Looking at everyone who was glaring at her she looked at her boyfriend then snuggled close putting her arms around his and nuzzling into his shoulder. She was only 5'2 and weighed only around 90-100 pounds so she was pretty skinny but she could gain weight fast if she ate enough and lose it fast if she didn't eat enough.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days never end [me and maya]   Bad school days never end [me and maya] EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:45 pm

Souichiro Nagi walked in, and he is in the executive student council. "Hey Maria." Souichiro said. He looked at Maria. "Were you a good girl today or do I have to tell you the same things over again?" Souichiro asked. Souichiro is even in a street gang, and he loves to beat people up for the heck of it. Souichiro never means to abused his girlfriend, but she needs to learn her place. Souichiro has short blonde hair, and black jacket with a dragon on it. He looked at Maria. He wanted to made sure that she was behaving herself, and made sure that she wasn't going to disobey him again. Souichiro only threatens when he feels Maria was a bad girl.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnofreckoning.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days never end [me and maya]   Bad school days never end [me and maya] EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:50 pm

Maria looked at her boyfriend then closed her eyes and just ingored him. She knew she was going to be in trouble for flirting with another guy but he didn't know yet and she hoped he never would. You could smell the other guys colone and all and she whimpered some and got her books "yes I have been a good girl today and all week I don't need to get beat and I don't need to get threatened today". When she started to walk you could smell the other guys colone on her now and she looked back at her boyfriend then went over to some friends and started to talk. She didn't care right now wether she was in trouble or not she just wanted away from him but she knew that wasn't ever going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days never end [me and maya]   Bad school days never end [me and maya] EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:04 pm

"You haven't." Souichiro said. Souichiro could smell the cologne of another's guy, but he didn't care. He has a girlfriend on the side. All he wants her to do is be a good girl, but he can't get that. "I won't abused you today." Souichiro said. Souichiro decided not to abused her ever again. He looked at her again. "I won't even threatened you either I be a better boyfriend if you can be happy with that." Souichiro said.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days never end [me and maya]   Bad school days never end [me and maya] EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:08 pm

Maria looked at him then whimpered some and nodded. She looked back at her friends and laughed some then she went back over to her boyfriend and nuzzled into his neck "thats all I've ever wanted from you is for you to be nice babe..you threatening me and abusing me always led me away from you".She smiled some and kissed him on is lips then neck "I will see you after class promie".
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days never end [me and maya]   Bad school days never end [me and maya] EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:32 pm

"Ok." Souichiro said. Souichiro walked in the classroom and tried to studied. He was trying to focused on class and he wanted to be a good boyfriend for Maria, but doesn't know how to. Souichiro is in a street gang as well this would get a little hard for him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days never end [me and maya]   Bad school days never end [me and maya] EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:36 pm

She smiled some as she went to class also studying also but it was also hard for her. Whimpering a little she sighed and when class was throug she wondered how her boyfriend was doing. Biting her lip some she looked around and wondered where he was.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days never end [me and maya]   Bad school days never end [me and maya] EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:41 pm

Souichiro was in another class and he was trying to focused on math. Souichiro always talks tough but he never means it, not really. He only tries to make sure that he is great to Maria. He never follows through with his threats.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days never end [me and maya]   Bad school days never end [me and maya] EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:52 pm

Maria sighed when she couldn't find him so she just waited for him to come out of class. She looked around wondering what was on his mind and if he was going to keep his word and be nice to her.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days never end [me and maya]   Bad school days never end [me and maya] EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:55 pm

Souichiro came out of class with flowers he been hiding under his jacket. "I'm so sorry Maria I didn't meant it by my words will you forgive me?" Suichiro said.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days never end [me and maya]   Bad school days never end [me and maya] EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 5:01 pm

She looked at him then smiled some and nodded "yes I will forgive you babe I will always forgive you'. She kissed him on the lips then took his hand and started to walk towards the school exit.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days never end [me and maya]   Bad school days never end [me and maya] EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 7:53 pm

"Thanks Maria." Souichiro said. Souichiro never wanted to be hard on her, but he doesn't know how to put his thoughts across.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad school days never end [me and maya]   Bad school days never end [me and maya] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad school days never end [me and maya]
Page 1 of 1