Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:28 pm

"It makes me...Hot....If that's what you mean." She cried out softly as he nibbled on her ears, making her grab onto the bed for support. "Sir...Please....I'm going to have an orgasm if you don't stop." She begged, feeling her pussy getting wet.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:31 pm

"Well, I don't want you to come with just your ears being played with." Michael said as he resumed thrusting his cock into her pussy. "I want to make you come by using my cock, not by fondling your ears."
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:49 pm

"Ah...Sir..." She moaned louder as he resumed thrusting again. Her legs went over to hug him hips, to pull him more towards her, while her body became hotter. "I'm going to come soon..." She whispered, trying to hold her orgasm in.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:57 pm

Michael felt like he was going to come soon, so he began to thrust his cock into her harder and faster. After a few minutes passed, Michael pulled her hips up against his and released more of his semen into her pussy.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:59 pm

As he began to thrust faster and harder, she couldn't contain herself any longer. When he released himself inside her, she released her orgasm, mixing it with his seeds. It was one of the best feelings she had gotten. "Sir....That was so good..." She muttered, and collapsed back onto the bed again.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:07 pm

"Good. I'm glad you enjoyed it." Michael said as he looked at the clock. He had fifteen mintues until his meeting, which was just enough time to get ready for it. "We can pick up where we left off when my meeting is over, alright?"
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:09 pm

"Oh alright." She nodded, feeling like she needed rest after this. "Is it alright if I rest a bit, Master? I am still not used to this." She said, her body feeling numb. She would need a shower later, but now she wanted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:57 pm

"Of course you can rest." Michael said as he left his room to attend his meeting. After many hours of shouting and yelling, the meeting was over and Michael, tired and exausted, walked back to his room.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:10 pm

She nodded, and watched him go. After he was gone, she collapsed back onto the bed, pulled a sheet over her, and soon feel asleep. She probably haven't been this tired for all her life, but it was something she was willing to pay just to get more pleasure. When her master came back, she was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:23 pm

Because his meetings were exausting, Michael took all of his clothes off with the exception being his underware, pulled up his blankets and got in. Once in bed, Michael found a strange pillow in his bed, so he placed it his against chest and drifted off to sleep. He didn't realize that the 'pillow' was actually Yumika.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:32 pm

Yumika woke up about an hour later, and found herself being cuddled, and she was leaning towards a chest. The shock got her first. She flinched, and emerged from the sheet, to see whose chest was it. To her relief, it her master who was fast asleep. He probably had a tiring meeting, on top of the exhaustion from the sex. Deciding to fix him a nice lunch, she got out from his arms, and dressed up loosely, before going to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:42 pm

Michael was still asleep even after Yumika got out of bed and began to make them both lunch. As he slept, Michael had a dream. In his dream, he and Yumika stood at the alter and got married exactly three years after their children were born.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:01 pm

She decided to make fruit crepes for both of them. It was light and tasty, with some degree of sexiness inside. After finishing cooking about 10 crepes, she picked some strawberries, apple slices and pineapple rings from the freezer, as well as a bowl of fresh cream and ice cream. Placing it all in a tray, she carried it back to his room, and checked if he was up or not.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:06 pm

After getting a small nap in, Michael woke up and streched his arms out. He thought he had an extra pillow in his bed, but realized that the 'pillow' was gone. Realizing that Yumika was on his bed before he left for his meeting, Michael thought that it was Yumika he was snuggling with and not a pillow as he originally thought.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:10 pm

She entered through the door, and found him woken. "Master, I was just going to wake you up." She smiled, and carried the tray to him. "I hope the meeting went well Sir?" Her tail waved around happily as she settled next to him. "I made some crepes for us. Would you like me to wrap you up?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:17 pm

As she sat next to him, Michael wrapped an arm around her. "No, you don't have to wrap me up, but I wouldn't mind you wrapping your tail around me though." Michael said as he pulled her to him, being careful not to make Yumika spill the food or drinks either onto each other or onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:26 pm

(Aiye >< I misspelled my word. I mean to say "WOuld you like me to wrap you up one?" xD)

She blushed slightly, and laid the crepes on the night table. "Alright sir...." She went over to sit on him, and wrapped her tail around his back. It tingled a bit since his back was so warm. "Do you mean like this?"
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:31 pm

(Haha, that happens from time to time.)

"Yes. To tell you the truth, I don't know which is softer, the fur on your tail of the fur on your ears." Michael said as he leaned his head on her shoulder. He was so lucky to have a maid, and a lover whom cared for him as both a master and a lover.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:38 pm

"They are both the same Sir..." She blushed, and ran her tail along his back to massage it for him. Their closeness like this did intimidate her a little, since she wasn't used to having members of the opposite sex near her.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:48 pm

He noticed her blushing. "Hey, is something wrong?" Michael asked as he placed a hand underneathe her chin and pulled her head towards him. Once her head faced his, Michael looked into her eyes lovingly.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:28 pm

(How are we going to transport this on to the new site?)

"Nothing Sir....I'm just not used to be so close to a member of the opposite sex." She blushed furiously, and her eyes averted his. She was the shy type, since this was the first ever type someone said 'I love you' to her.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:27 pm

(Well we could copy and paste from the begining and any posts that don't make it, we could start from there.)

"Well, you should be able to at least get used to me, right?" Michaek asked as he began to rub Yumika's head and tail.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:53 pm

(Isn't it rather long to repost again?)

She nodded timidly, and moaned again as he rubbed her. "Sir...You are going to arouse me again." She warned, feeling her body tingle with the touching of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4