Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganein
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-31

A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) Empty
PostSubject: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:28 pm

Michael was the master of a large home that was built in an even larger forest. His home, while large, was home to only one person aside from him, and that was his wonderful maid. His maid was not only beautiful, but she was also a great chef. Every meal she made him, tasted like a piece of heaven. If he didn't know any better, Michael would've though that she was a god in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Cute and FLuffy (Her hands aren't paws though.)

Yumika hadn't been working with Master Michael for too long. Only a few months. But those months he proved to be nothing by nice to her. He wasn't always ordering her around to do things, and has been rather helpful. Being a maid wasn't really her first job preference. But this job provided her with money, something which she needed to send back home. So far her master seemed happy enough with her work.

Today was something of the exception. She was late for once. Her master was to be roused at 7, and it was 7.30 now. She quickly ran down the hall, and entered the master's room quickly with her tray of breakfast, consisting of scones, jam and cream, and also a hot cup of coffee. "Master! Sorry I am late today!" She quickly announced, not bothering to look whether be was awake or not.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:07 pm

Michael needed to wake up at a regular time. Mainly because he almost always had important meetings to attend. While he was kind, he did have to be stern with his maid, mainly because she was sometimes late for things. Today was one of the days that Yumika was late. Sensing this, Michael instinctively woke up on time, and sat up. By the time Yumika came, Michael was out of bed and streching his body for the day.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:12 pm

(Can I get a pic or a description of what you look like?)

She was surprised at first when she saw her master already awake. "S-Sorry Sir...I lost track of time...I hope there weren't that much trouble..." She mumbled on, her face flushed from her embarrassment. Her tail stayed low, close to her legs as she looked down. "Today I have made you scones with jam and cream, Sir...I hope that is okay." She trailed on, not wanting to look at him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:22 pm

(Sorry about that. Here; https://2img.net/h/i190.photobucket.com/albums/z247/skye126/anime%20guys/fae8b35b-2.jpg)

"It's alright. My first meeting wasn't until ten thirty this morning, but be more careful next time, alright? Just set my breakfest on my nightstand." Michael said as he had just finished his morning streaches and sat down on his bed so he could enjoy his breakfest in comfort. "Oh, and Yumika, would you like to have some of my breakfest with me? After all, you cooked the food, so you should enjoy some of the food as well." Michael said as he saw Yumika with her head and tail hanging low.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:32 pm

She sighed with slight relief that he didn't seem too angry at her. "Yes master..." She quickly answered to both of his questions and placed the plates on the stand, and went to pass him the coffee, her hands somehow slipped, and the hot coffee landed around his chest and downwards. "Sir! I'm so sorry!" She apologized again, this time more scared. Today was definitely a bad day for her, messing up twice. She quickly grabbed the towel, and started to wipe him, unaware of where she was touching him.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Even though the coffee burned him, Michael had been burnt worse before. The time he was burned was a secret that he decided keep from everyone, especially his maid. He didn't want to his maid to worry about his health everytime he did something. As his maid was wiping him down, he felt a strange feeling down by his hips. Michael opened his eyes and saw Yumika wiping not only only his chest, but also his pants. "Umm, Yumika? You may want to look just where you are wiping. Okay?" Michael said as he gently placed a hand on the top of her and began to rub her ears.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:28 pm

She looked up at him, slightly confused at what he was referring to. Her gaze lowered to where her hands was; right on top of his manhood. Her face went instantly red, and she looked up again. "Sorry Sir...I didn't realize! I hope it haven't caused master any discomfort..." Her hands quickly lowered to the sides. The hand he placed on her head slightly confused her, and the rubbing her her ears made her flinch. "Sir....It's really sensitive there..." She mumbled, purring slightly. Since she was half cat, her sensitive parts were not only from just humans, but also cats as well. Therefore making her ears and tails very sensitive too.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:34 pm

"It's ok. Just, try to be more careful next, ok? You'll never cause me discomfort, unless I tell you so." Michael said as he suddenly pulled Yumika close to him and embraced her. She looked so much like his deceased mother, that if it wasn't for the ears and tail, he'd actually mistake her for his mother.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 8:37 pm

She let out a cry of surprise as he hugged her. It felt both weird and comforting at the same time. Yumika had heard rumours of sexual behaviour of the master against the maid, but luckily her master didn't seem to be displaying any of it. "I understand Sir..." She mumbled, still blushing.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:00 pm

Michael realised what he was doing and quickly let he go. "I'm sorry I hugged you so suddenly like that. It wasn't right." Michael said as he began to eat his breakfast, trying to ignore the subject of what he'd just done.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:03 pm

"I don't mind it Sir..." She said softly, and stood on the side, watching him eat. Her eyes wandered to the Sun outside. "It is a beautiful day Sir, would you like me to get your horse ready for a horseride?" She asked, turning back to him.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:26 pm

"No, thank you, but no." Michael said. "I need to go and get cleaned up heh heh." With that, Michael walked off to the bathroom. He didn't know if Yumika felt it, but he certainly did. Michael felt a think, heavy atmosphere between the two of them. The atmosphere made Michael feel quite uneasy when Yumika was near him.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:51 pm

Yumika nodded as he walked away, and only when he did disappear, she finally let out a sigh. Today felt very strange to her. She messed up twice, and he just hugged her for no reason at all. Really, it was all so queer.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:31 pm

Normally Michael could control his own actions around other, but just a few moments a ago, he just wanted to hug her, but as he was thinking about his actions, he started to day dream. He was dreaming of hugging, and kissing his maid, then eventually dreaming about having sex with and starting a family with his maid. When he realized what he was thinking, he quickly shook his head side to side, trying to get the thought out of his head.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:36 pm

Seeing that her master was taking a long time, she went over and sat on his soft fluffy bed. Him rubbing her ears had made him slightly hot, and horny. She could feel herself getting wet down there, and tried to suppress it but couldn't. A hand went down to cup it subconsciously, and at the touch of her own hand, she started to pant softly. She really needed to be relived now.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 pm

Michael had not heard from his maid for several minutes and grew worried. He decided to look where he last saw her, which was his own room. Once he reached the door to his room, Michael heard a strange moaning coming from within. Wondering what that moaning was, Michael opened the door and saw his maid, masturbating on his bed.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:23 pm

(Not masturbating yet, just putting her hand there~)

Yumika's face was red, and she had not realized that her master had came out til she felt someone watching her. She quickly put her hand to the side, and glanced around, and saw her master looking at her. "Sir!" She exclaimed. Her aroused face turning into an embarrassed face. "Are you....Alright Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:32 pm

(My bad)

"Well, I was." Michael said as he began to walk to Yumika, but he was walking a little differently than normal. When he got to the bed, he sat down and revealed why he was walking funny. His cock was hard and it was trying to make itself known. "I did get a little excited thinking about you."
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:35 pm

"What...What are you trying to say Sir?" She asked, blushing more fiercely. She was still aroused, and just wanted him to touch her, but she didn't to be so forward, and make him think that she was a slut. She looked into his eyes, and tried to find an answer or something to know what he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:45 pm

When he saw her look into his eyes, Michael placed a hand on her cheek and began to rub it. "I'm sorry Yumika, I've just had alot on my mind lately." Michael said as he placed his other hand on her head and pulled her close to his chest. He knew this was wrong, but he felt like he could trust her with anything.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:49 pm

"Okay Sir....?" She mumbled quietly, still confused. But she let him pull her close to him. It seemed like he needed comfort, and perhaps she could help. "Is there anyway I can be of help to you Sir?" She asked, and looked up at him, her chin still pressed against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:01 pm

When Yumika said that she wanted to help him, he couldn't help but want to tell her everything. "Yumika. Will you listen to what I am about to tell you?" Michael asked. He knew Yumika would be confused by what he just said, but he hoped she was willing to listen.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:04 pm

"Yes, is you trust me enough Sir." She nodded, and placed her hands on either side of her. She wondered if her master was going to tell her about his business, or something else. Either way, she would still try to help him.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:46 pm

"I trust you, but promise me that you won't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you. Alright?" Michael asked as he began to rub the back of her head to try and ease any of her tension.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next