Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganein
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-31

A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) Empty
PostSubject: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:34 am

Michael was the owner of a large home that was built in the forest. His home was large enough for five families, yet there was only one person that, aside from himself, lived there. The person was his maid. He originally had her in a large metropolis, but the city air was quite polluted. While the pollution didn't affect Michael much, it made his maid very sick. As a result, he had a home built in a forest not too far from the city they lived in. He also found a crystal clear lake that wasn't too far from the house that was being built.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:48 am

Jamie was in the kitchen cooking her master some breakfast. She had everything she need out and around the stove. She loves making him happy even with the slutty outfits he likes seeing her wearing since it turned him on. She set everything she made on the tray and headed out of the kitchen, up the stairs. She walked down the hall and into her master's bedroom. She set the tray down on the nightstand and shakes her master a bit. "Master, I brought you breakfast." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
http://adultrpg.secrets-stories.net/forum.htm
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:58 am

Michael stirred alittle when his maid shook him. "Mmmm, yes?" Michael said as he began to open his eyes and sit up. "Oh, thank you for the breakfast Jamie. I'll need to thank you when I finish eating. Say, why don't you eat some of this food with me?" He said as he picked up the tray and pulled it into his lap and began to start with the eggs.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:19 am

"Its alright, I have to clean up your room and get your shower ready for you." She says to him as she starts to go clean up the clothes on the floor and put the clothes into the laundry basket.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:27 am

"Alright." Michael said as he resumed eating. "Oh, by the way, I was wondering if you wanted to take a bath with me instead of me just taking a shower? It'd be alot more fun that hey." He said as he took another bite of his eggs. The food Jamie cooked was the best food he could ever have, it was even better than the food you'd find at fancy restraunts, which is just one of the reasons he loved her more that a master should.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:36 am

She stops and turns around, looking at him as he eats. "Master? Are you sure that'll be a good thing? I mean a Master and his Maid that has never been done before in history." She says to him softly as she drops the clothes in the hamper.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:51 am

"Well, there's a first time for everything, am I right?" Michael said as he ate the rest of the food Jamie had cooked for him. After he had finshed eating, Michael set the tray on his nightstand and got out of bed. Once out of bed, Michael began to strech his body to help get his blood flowing. When he finished streching, Michael walked up behind Jamie and began to fondle her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:57 am

She moans out with pleasure and leans up against him. "Oh Master." She says softly as she started to love how he fondle her breasts with his hands. "That feels so good." She says softly.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:04 am

As Michael continued to fondle her breasts, he heard her moan. He was almost always surprised by how easy she was to turn on. "Really? Then lets have some more fun." Michael said as he quickly picked Jamie up and walked with her to his bed. Once there, Michael laid down and let Jamie lay on him. "There. Now, what do you say we pick where we left off?" Michael asked as he pulled the top of her maid outfit off, causing her large, furry, and supple breasts to pop out.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:07 am

She moans out softly as he pulls her down upon the bed with him. "Of course, Master." She says to him softly and blushed as her breasts pops out as he takes off her maids top.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:21 am

"Hey, Jamie...have you ever thought of having children?" Michael asked as he pulled her up so her face met with his. Once they were face to face, Michael began to untie her maid uniform so it would come off much easier. When it was untied, Michael pulled off her shirt and skirt and tossed her clothes off to the side. "Wow, you're much more beautiful nude than you are dressed." Michael said as he wrapped his arms round her.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:42 am

She blushed as he asked her if she thought of having children. "I thought of haveing them, yes." She says to him softly. "But never actually went through it since I'm taking care of youm Master." She says to him softly as she lays down on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:48 am

"Well, in that case. Would you like to have mine?" Michael asked as he reached between them and began to pull his pajama pants and underware off, causing his thick, hard cock to pop out and rub up against her pussy. "I would be quite grateful if you did."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:51 am

She smiles softly and nods. "Of course I would have your children." She says to him and kisses him on the lips as she moans out softly. "How many would you like, Master?" She asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:02 pm

"Oh, I was thinking we could have five or six kids, but if you want more, I'd be more than happy to help." Michael said as he returned the kiss Jamie gave him with a deeper and more passionate kiss. He stuck his tounge into her mouth and began to play with her mouth by using his tounge.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:17 pm

She kissed him back just the way he kissed her. After a few minutes of kissing she pulls back and smiles at him. "Let's just start with one child for now." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:28 pm

"Heh heh, alright. One child for now. By the way, do you mind if I have some of your breast milk when you're pregnant?" Michael said as he began to move his hips against her's, trying to see if she was wet enough to enter.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:40 pm

She moaned out and knew for a fact she was wet. "I dont mind." She says to him softly as she softly moves up and slips him inside of her folds. "Mmm, Master you feel so good." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:00 pm

"As do you Jamie." Michael said as he began to guide his cock into her wet, dripping pussy. When it was lined up, Michael made one, quick, hard, thrust. Causing his cock to slide so deep into her pussy, that the tip of it, entered her womb. Once his cock was in, Michael began to thrust his cock into her quite fast.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:06 pm

She moans out with pleasure and starts riding him softly to get the feel of his length inside of her. "Oh Master. So good." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:13 pm

"Oh Jamie, I don't know what is better. The food you cook, or your pussy." Michael said as he repeatedly rammed his long, thick, cock into her pussy. Since they were in the middle of his bed, Michael rolled over with Jamie until he was on top of her, not stopping for a momment of his repeated thrusting.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:40 pm

She moans out and wraps her legs around his waist, her arms wraps around his neck. She moves her hips up against his waist as she wants him more inside of her. "Oh Master." She moans out with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:55 pm

"Oh Jamie, your pussy is so good. There is only one thing I want you to promise me." Michael grunted as he wrapped his arms around and behind her neck while thrusting his cock deeper and harder into her pussy until it entered her womb. "Oh Jamie. I feel like I could fuck your pussy forever." Michael said as he changed speeds many times during his thrusting.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:02 pm

She moans out as she moves her hips at the same speed as his even when he changes speeds. "Oh Master." She moans out to him softly. "What is it that you want me to promise?" She asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:17 pm

"Promise me, that you will have sex with and cook for no other man, but me. Promise me that, and I'll promise the same for you. Ok Jamie?" Micahel said as he began to thrust faster into her pussy faster, trying to get as much pleasure as possible before he releases his semen into her pussy and womb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)   A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Master and his 'Foxy' Maid (Foxxy & Ganein)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next