Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ganein
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-31

A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) Empty
PostSubject: A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)   A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:15 pm

Michael was the master of fancy, but small home. While his home was small, he had a vest fortune to use as he pleased. While he enjoyed having all the wealth he could ever want, he was lonely. One day he was fed up with the lonelyness, so he drove to the slave market to find someone to have and enjoy.
Once there, Michael asked the dealer to show him all the women he had for sale. The dealer led him to a long room that held many women in cages. When the two of them entered, some of the women ran as close to the cage bars as they could and began begging to be either bought, fucked, or both. Michael wanted to find a woman, whom was obedient, yet beautiful and could fed for herself.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)   A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:13 pm

Caroline watched the girl, they were disgusting, it was like they weren’t even people just sex toys for someone else delight.... well, that wasn’t totally why she hated them. She hatred them because she was pushed backwards every time she tried to get close to the bars to see who it was. The tame slaves were allowed to be with other tame slaves and she was tamed well. The man who decided to tame her had been abusive, he never did anything to violate her for fear of spoiling the goods, people paid more for virgins after all.

She was shoved backwards as all of the other girls in her cage ran forwards, groping themselves to trey and show off what they had, begging and pleading to be bought and fucked and some of the things they said made Caroline’s cheeks turn read. She was a normal looking girl in her opinion. She had long, beautiful brown hair and her eyes were very exotic, a shade of red that none of the other girls had on her. Her skin held a very light tan and her large breasts were under the rags that she was wearing. It was a very short shirt that barely covered her and a pair of shorts that would be panties if they got any shorter. She knew why the girls would do anything to get out of there; they were all forced into these kinds of clothing and all dreamed of beautiful dresses and comfy beds rather then these rags and dirt and straw. You were lucky to have straw.

She sat in the back before she managed to catch a glimpse of the man who was looking at them all. She hoped that he would come around the side of the cage and prayed that he would see her. He was so handsome that she actually found herself hoping to be picked even though she was dirty and dressed in rags. If only he could see her and get her out of there. That would truly be a dream come true.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)   A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:26 pm

After looking through several of the cages already, Michael asked to see all of the women in a certain cage. The cage was so packed with women, that they were trampling one another just to get attention. The dealer cracked the whip he carried at the cage bars, causing all of the women in the cage line up against the walls. The dealer then proceded to open the cage and walk in with Michael in front of him. After looking at no less than twenty women, he saw a beautiful woman just standing there. She didn't act like the others, and to add to it, she was blushing a deep red. "What is your name miss?" Michael asked as he placed a hand gently underneathe her chin, not knowing how she would react.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)   A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:40 pm

She watched all of the girls line up and she smiled. She actually had a chance to be seen now and what was even more amazing was that he stopped in front of her. She got murderous glares form all of the other girls that wanted him to pick them but she didn’t care. He put his hand under her chin and her heart fluttered a bit. The blush on her face deepened but she didn’t pull away. “M-my name?” she asked, slightly confused, all of the other masters had not even cared if the slave had a name, some in there didn’t. She did, “Caroline, sir.” She told him, she was blushing, her red eyes searching his, trying to figure out if he was going to take her home and praying that he would, she had never wanted to go home with someone this badly before. She pulled on her shirt and shorts uncomfortably, wishing that she was wearing something nicer for him.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)   A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:00 pm

"Caroline, that's a nice name. Dealer, how much is Caroline here?" Michael asked the man, while not removing his hand from Caroline's chin. The dealer told him how much she was, and after saying that he'd pay for her, dealer removed the chains from Caroline's wrists and left the cage. "Come along Caroline." Michael said as he removed his hand from her chin and tenderly grabbed one of her hands and pulled her along. Once they were out of the cage, the dealer closed the cage and followed the two of them out of the room. Once out of the room, Michael paid for Caroline at the front desk and walked with her to his car. "Caroline, my home may be small, but don't worry, my home is your home." Michael said as he opened the car door for her, walked over to his door and got in.
Once inside, Michael started the car and began to drive to his home. He was happy that he'd no longer be the only one in his home. Michael could take care of everything by himself with the sole exception being able to cook. No matter how hard he tried, Michael always burned the food, forcing him to eat easy-to-make meals such as ramen and sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)   A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:06 pm

She smiled when she heard that he liked her name, some girls came up with names they thought would please the man so she knew a few who had forgotten their original name on the process. Poor girls. When he said that he would take her things just became unreal. She was getting out of there? And she was going to be going to this nice man’s hope? She could hardly believe it and it took all her will power not to throw her arms around him right there. He even opened the door for her and she got into the car. She felt bad that she might dirty his car but he didn’t seem to mind. She nodded when he spoke and when they got there she had to ask. “Why did you pick me? Out of all of the girls there were so many who would do whatever you ask without a second thought or even without a first one other then to please you. Why didn’t you pick any of them?” she asked him, she didn’t see herself as special so she wondered why he did.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)   A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:21 pm

"I picked you, because you were different from the others. Sure I could've picked one that would've been more than happy to fuck my brain out, but they're nothing but a body seeking pleasure. I picked you over the others, because you still have your independance and will. You can still make your own choices, unlike most of the women back at the slave market, who will just do whatever their masters tell them to do." Michael said as he got out of the car and walked over to her car door and opened it for her, then proceded to walk with her to his front door. "By the way, can you cook? I've been living off of instant meals like ramen. If you can't, don't worry about it, you could always use the cookbooks I bought. I tried to cook, but I always end up burning the food." Michael said as he opened the front door to his home. "I'm sure you want to get clean, so please feel free to use my bathroom."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)   A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:50 pm

She smiled at him, "Thank you, a lot of people don't think that slaves should have a brain... and yes I can cook." she told him with a smile, "But I only know breakfast foods by heart, the cook books will be helpful." she told him. She got out of the car when he opened the door for her and she was happy to be able to shower. She bid him a good bye and then she headed off to the bathroom. The water was warm, what a blessing, she couldn’t remember the last time she had a warm shower. She washed her hair and her body, the dirt melting away leaving her body clean and even more beautiful then she had been when he first saw her. Once the shower was done she looked at her rags and she didn't want to put dirty clothing on a clean body so she found a towel. She wrapped it around herself and then she looked around. "Um.... Master?" she called, realizing that he had not given her a name to call him by.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)   A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:09 pm

When Michael Caroline call him 'master', he realized that he never told her his name. "I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you my name. You can call me Michael, and yes, what did you need?" Michael asked her. Seeing her now clean body, Michael's heart almost jumped into his throat. She was more beautiful than she was before. He also saw her wrapped in a towel, he assumed that she wanted some clothing. Personally, he wanted to keep her nude, but if she really wanted clothing, he would buy her some.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)   A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:36 pm

She looked at him then she looked away and she blushed. “Will.... will I have some.... clothing to wear?” she asked him, she heard of masters putting their slaves in clothing so smutty that it was barely even considered clothing, she hoped for something to actually cover her body. She listened to his name and resolved to call him that instead.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)   A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:09 pm

"Well, I would prefer that you stay nude. It's nothing personal, but I don't want you to hide your beauty from me. I knew you were beautiful back at the slave market, but now that I look at your clean body, I'm even happier that I picked you." Michael said as he began to walk towards her. Once he was in front of her, Michael raised his hand, placed it on her cheek and looked endearingly into her eyes. "Please, don't hide your beauty from me, but....if you really hate being nude at home, I suppose I'll buy some clothes." Michael said as he place his other hand behind her back and pulled her into an embrace.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)   A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:31 pm

She blushed deeply when she heard that she was to be naked but she knew that she had to do what he said. “Its not that I don’t want it... it’s.... I’m... embarrassed.” She admitted. She looked at him and then she looked away. She clung to the towel for a moment before removing it from sight and revealing her body. She was clean shaven, she had a few tan lines form being in those cloths so long but not that bad. Her breasts were large but perky and full. Her body was shapely and she was all and all absolutely beautiful. However there was now a heavy color of read clinging to her cheeks and she was looking at the ground. The other girls were cruel, they would do anything that they could to prevent the other from being happy, insults and yelling existed often and she had been insulted so many time she didn’t think much of her own body and she was worried that he would think the same thing that those girls did.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)   A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:53 pm

"Why are you embarrassed? Is it because what the other girls said to you while you were at the market? Forget what they said to you, focus on now. Focus on your happiness today and in the future, alright?" Michael asked her, hoping she would cheer up. Just to help her cheer up, Michael began to rub and massage one of her large, supple breasts with the hand he had on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)   A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:00 pm

She listened to what he said and she smiled at him, then she felt him began to massage her chest and a small whimper of pleasure escaped her. She did enjoy the feeling and it made her feel better about being naked if he could make her feel good while she was naked. She took a step closer to him, hoping that he would make her feel even better. “Thank you.” She told him, happy that he had picked her to be his slave.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)   A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:19 pm

"You're quite welcome Caroline." Michael said as he moved his head closer to hers. The smell his soap on her, almost caused him to lose his reasoning. Once he regainded his senses, Michael knelt down and placed her other nipple, gently into his mouth. When it entered his mouth, Michael began to fondle and play with it using only his tounge. After a few minutes had passed, Michael's cock grew hard in his pants while he was licking and rubbing her breasts. A few more minutes, and Michael move the hand that was on her breast down between her legs and began to gently rub her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)   A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:22 pm

Caroline gasped when he took the nipples into her mouth, it felt really good, with one hand on her breast and his mouth on her other one she didn’t think it could get much better. That was until his hand began to rub her pussy. She moaned and held out an arm to lean on the wall a little bit. It felt so good that she wasn’t sure how long she would be able to stand and he already had her moaning. “P~please~!” she moaned, “L~let me s~it...” she pleaded, not wanting to fall down form the pleasure like she was worried that would happen if she wasn’t moved closer to something she could support herself on.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)   A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:02 pm

"I'll stop so we can go to my room and pick up where we left off, alright?" Michael said as he pulled his mouth and hands away from her body and motioned for her for follow him. Once they were in his room, Michael closed the door behind him, and began to take his own clothes off. When Michael was nude as well, he walked up to her and gave her a deep and passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)   A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:58 pm

She looked up at him then nodded. She followed him to his bedroom and then she sat down on his bed. She watched him get undressed and she blushed deeply then she was surprised when he began to kiss her, she was too happy that she could hardly believe it. She didn’t think that she would ever be able to feel as good as she did now. She kissed him back, loving every second of this and never wanting it to stop.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)   A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Michael continued to kiss Caroline passionately. One of his hand slowly crept down between her legs and began to rub her pussy like it was a new stuffed toy while his other hand crawled up to one of her breasts and began to massage it. After a few minutes of kissing and fondling, Michael pushed Caroline down, onto the bed and got on top of her. "Is this your first time?" Michael asked, unsure if she was a virgin or not.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Pup
Sexed
Cheshire Pup

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)   A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:11 pm

Caroline kissed him back, happy to be here and feeling a little bit better now that she was not the only one who was naked. Then one of his hands crept between her legs and she gasped as it began to play with her, panting as another hand joined in to play with her chest. She kissed him and moaned gently from what he was doing, it felt good, really good. Soon she found she had her back to the bed and he was on top of her, she blushed when she heard his question and she nodded. It was her first time, she was still a virgin.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)   A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:37 pm

"Alright. I'll be gentle with you. If it starts to hurt too much, just let me know and I'll stop. Alright?" Michael asked. He didn't want nor liked to cause any pain that was unneeded. Gently, Michael touched Caroline's pussy, trying to see if she was wet enough to enter. When she was, Michael moved his hips up next to her's and began to rub his cock against her wet pussy. Once his cock was wet, Michael began to slowly, but gently push his cock into her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)   A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Master's first Slave (Cheshire Pup & Ganein)
Page 1 of 1