Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganein
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-31

A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) Empty
PostSubject: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:24 pm

Michael was the owner of a large home that was built in the forest. His home was large enough for five families, yet there was only one person that, aside from himself, lived there. The person was his maid. He originally had her in a large metropolis, but the city air was quite polluted. While the pollution didn't affect Michael much, it made his maid very sick. As a result, he had a home built in a forest not too far from the city they lived in. He also found a crystal clear lake that wasn't too far from the house that was being built.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:46 pm

Shannon was the maid to a man who had a lot of money. A lot of money and a big house. He was kind enough to her and he gave her room and board, and she was happy to work for him because no one else would hire her due to her appearance. She was a fox. Not entirely, of course--she was shaped like a stereotypical woman, with largeish perky breasts and wide, birthing hips and beautiful green eyes. The only real difference in her physique versus another woman's was her vibrant orange and white fur, her bushy tail and pointed ears, and her snout.

When her master had moved her out to the forest, she had gotten much happier, and started feeling much better. She was currently cleaning her Master's room while he worked in his study, making the bed with freshly-pressed sheets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:52 pm

Michael was busy working in his study while Shannon, his maid cleaned his room. He didn't know how, but she seemed much, much happier when the two of them had moved to the forest. As he worked, his stomache growled. Since Michael couldn't cook, he left his study and walked to his room to speak with his maid. "Hey Shannon. I need you to make some lunch for me. I'm starting to get hungry."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:57 pm

Shannon jumped only slightly when he spoke, as she hadn't heard him coming. "Ah, yes master." She managed, and turned to smile at him, smoothing the skirt of her French maid's outfit. She was really quite cute in it, especially with the matching black high heels. "I'll go prepare something right away." With one quick motion, she bent and smoothed out the sheets she'd just finished laying on the bed, then hurried on past him and down the hall. She was a good cook, and always made him at least two courses for every meal.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:53 pm

"Thanks." After he had told Shannon that he was hungry, Michael walked back to his study and waited for his meal. He would normaly eat his food in either his room or in his study. He was quite busy and had no time to sit and eat at the table in the dining room. If he didn't have a meeting in person, he had a meeting on the phone. He was lucky to get just a day with nothing planned a month.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:57 pm

For about a half hour, Shannon worked to prepare a chicken breast with some simple pasta and a salad. She made everything from scratch, never from a box or any such nonsense. When she was done, she put the two plates plus a small glass of whiskey (he only ever had a small one with lunch) on a tray and brought it down to him. Outside his study, she paused, knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:09 pm

"Come in." Michael said. He knew it was Shannon with his food. Michael always cleared a place on his desk so he could have plenty room for the tray and food that was on it.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:20 pm

Shannon pushed the door open carefully with a gentle nudge from her rear, then scooted herself inside, setting the tray on his desk in that special cleared spot. "I hope you like it." She murmured, standing up and looking down at him, smiling in that beautiful, charming way she always did. "Will there be anything else?" She asked him, tilting her head slightly to the side as she looked at him with those beautiful green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:26 pm

"Hmm. Yes, I would like you to join me. I realised that we hardly ever spend time together, even after all this time. I'll let you pick something you want to eat from the tray. After all, you cooked it, so you should enjoy it as well." Michael said as he offered her anything on the tray.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:51 pm

Shannon blushed, though it wasn't visible through her fur. She walked over and situated herself carefully in his lap as she always did when they spent time together--partly this time it was also because he only had the one chair in his study. "I don't know what to pick." She informed him, her tail slowly swishing against his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:00 am

"Well, in that case, I guess I'll take the pasta." Michael said as he reached out and grabed the plate of pasta and chicken. After grabbing it, Michael pulled it back to him and began to eat it, starting with the noodles. Neither of them knew why, but Michael always started eating pasta by starting with the noodles.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:32 am

Shannon was generally an herbivore, never terribly interested in steak or anything. She would eat chicken, but only in small amounts and when properly seasoned. She nibbled at the salad almost shyly, careful not to fidget in her Master's lap.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:04 pm

As he ate, Michael began to feel alittle playful, so he used his fork and grabbed a large portion of noodles and twirled them into a small ball. "You should try the noodles you made. They're quite good." Michael said as he began to move the noodle ball to Shannon's mouth.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:18 pm

Shannon blushed when he offered her the food and, tentatively, opened her mouth and took in the pasta. They were delicious indeed. She ate them slowly, looking into her Master's eyes as she did so. After swallowing, she smiled at him, pressing her ass down into his lap. "Delicious." She informed him, her tongue coming out to lick along her lips.

[Sorry, I forgot about the requested sluttiness. Will work on it now.]
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:27 pm

(Alright)

"I knew you'd like them. Besides, if you make it, I know at the very least, one of us will eat it. Am I right?" Michael asked. He was quite the carnivore, almost every meal had to have at least one type of meat. When he felt Shannon press her hips into his, it became harder and harder to restrain himself. "Shannon, after we finish eating, I would like to have a snack. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:56 pm

Shannon grinned, showing her fox-like teeth, pointed and sharp. "But Michael... won't you be full?" She asked flirtatiously, knowing full well he wasn't talking about food. As he'd never found a woman he fancied, and Shannon was devoted to her Master and no one else, their relationship was... ...interesting. Shannon purred softly as her tail swished against his thigh, her fingers playing along the opposite leg.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:07 pm

"Well, I suppose I could make some room for you." Michael said as he put his plate off to the side and grabbed Shannon's hand that was rubbing his leg. "You know, you're quite an attractive young woman Shannon. I bet you'd make an excellent wife someday." Michael said he gave her a quick kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Shannon kissed him back, then giggled softly. "I'm glad you find me attractive, Master~" She informed him, and suddenly turned so that her legs were on either side of his, in a cowgirl position. While Michael didn't know it, Shannon had recently started lactating. Her breasts were currently swollen with her natural milk. She kissed his neck, warm, wet snout bushing against his ear lobe.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:30 pm

"My, I knew you were a horny girl, hell, maybe even a little too horny; but I wouldn't change you in any way. You know that right?" Michael asked as he began to use one of his hands to rub her pussy, and the other the rub her breasts. When he touched her breasts, he realized that they were larger than they used to be. "Your breasts are a little bigger than they used to be. Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:35 pm

Shannon purred softly into his ear as he started to touch her. Her breasts were extra sensitive lately, so the touches there caused her to moan almost immediately. She leaned her furry face against his shoulder, closing her eyes as he asked his question. "Ah.. I..." She swallowed hard, blushing lightly, a little embarrassed. "They're full of milk..."
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:40 pm

"Really now? I think I'll try some now." Michael said as he undid her top and took her breasts out. When her breasts were out, Michael gently grabbed one and took the nipple into his mouth. Once it was in, Michael began gently suck on it repeatedly until milk started to flow from it and into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:47 pm

Shannon pushed her fingers through his hair as he worked at her top, which was a sort of corset. When he pulled her breasts out, she blushed only slightly, pressing her hips down against his again. When he sucked on her nipple, she gasped and moaned, and blushed as her milk began flowing into his mouth. Such a wonderful feeling...
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:54 pm

As he suckled milk from Shannon's breast, Michael moved one of his hands down into her and pulled her panties off to one side. Once of to the side, Michael used the same hand and began to rub her exposed pussy, trying to get her ready for another round of fornication.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:23 pm

Shannon moaned loudly, arching her spine so that her belly was pressed against his. They had been together for quite a long time--since she had been his employee, they had had a relationship that most would not consider 'kosher'. Even so, Shannon did not know how she would tell him about what was inside of her belly. She would tell him when he was not busy, not working, she told herself, closing her eyes and letting out another loud moan as his fingers brushed against her clit.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:39 pm

"So, do you feel like having sex now?" Michael said as he pulled his head away from her breast and continued to rub her pussy, trying to get to ready, even if she didn't want too. While he was rubbing her pussy and drank her breast milk, Michael's cock grew quite hard in his pants; wanting to penatrate her wet pussy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)   A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Slave's Master. (Rawrg & Ganein)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next