Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganein
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-31

A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:21 pm

"Well, if the pain becomes too much, please let me know, alright?" Michael asked as he looked deeply into her eyes. "Yumika, I'm going to push it in now, alright?" Michael said as he started pushing his cock into her pussy into her.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:30 pm

She nodded, and her hands went around his necks to hold him closer to her. Closing her eyes, she braced herself for any pain she might encounter, and hoped that it would go away soon.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:56 pm

"Ok." Michael said as he began to push his cock into Yumika's pussy. When the tip of his cock was in, Michael began to push a little harder. He didn't feel any resistance as he entered and his cock was soon buried deep into her pussy. "It's all the way in now."
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:59 pm

She whimpered slightly as it entered her. The sharpest pain lay in the entrance, where her pussy entrance was getting stretched to accommodate his member. After he told her that it was all in, she panted slightly, and looked up. "I'm okay..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:11 pm

"Alright. I'm going to start moving now." Michael said as he slowly pulled his cock out, then rammed his cock back in. He repeated his thrusting for several minutes, until he made one last thrust and shot his hot, sperm-filled semen into her pussy and womb.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:14 pm

She nodded, and moaned at first as he started the thrust. As the thrusting continued, she grabbed onto the bedcloth to moan even louder, til he finally came inside her. "Sir...You didn't say that you would cum inside me..." She panted slowly, relaxing her body.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:40 pm

"I apologize. I felt too good, I couldn't resist releasing my semen into you. I really couldn't." Michael said as he resumed thrusting his cock into her pussy. "Oh, this feels so good, I think I might get addicted to it."
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:43 pm

His handsome face and his soft voice made Yumika unable to stay angry at him any longer. "I just don't want to get pregnant yet Sir, I'm only 18." She pouted, and moaned softly as he resumed. "Mm...I might too, Sir."
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:45 pm

"Well, if you do get pregnant, I'll pay for anything the baby may need. Alright?" Michael asked as he continued to thrust his thick, hard cock into her wet pussy. "I promise I'll be responsible and buy you, or the baby anything you'll need."
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:47 pm

"Hm...Aren't we too young to have kids?" She asked, grabbing onto the cloth tighter as he continued. "Master....Please do me harder..." She whispered, wanting more now.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:52 pm

"Have you already forgotten? I lost my parents when I was young, so I never really had parents." Michael said as he began to thrust his cock into her faster and harder than he was earlier. "Wow, sex feels so good, I think I just got addicted to it. Have you?"
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:55 pm

"Yes but...Ah...!" She moaned louder as he went faster. "I-I have Sir..." She whispered, her face red again. "But should you remove all my clothes Sir? I don't want to get it dirtied. It must have been very expensive."
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:00 pm

"O-Oh, al-alright." Michael said as he stopped thrusting and began to take Yumika's uniform off. After a few minutes passed, Michael finally removed the last piece of clothing they had and then happily resumed thrusting his cock into her pussy.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:14 pm

She blushed more and more as each of her clothing came off. She even looked away when her pussy and her breasts were fully exposed. Her eyes glanced back at him as he continued to thrust, looking at him enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:41 pm

"Are you enjoying it...as much as I am?" Michael asked as he came inside her again. He was so lost into the pleasure Yumika was giving him, he didn't realize that he was pumping his semen into her pussy and womb.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:42 pm

She moaned loudly as he came inside her again, filling her up with his cum. "Yes..." She whispered, her body feeling weak and tired. She wondered for a minute, with him cumming into her twice, would she get pregnant?
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:57 am

Seeing that she as exausted from having sex twice in a row, Michael decided to stop for the time being and kept his cock buried deep in her pussy, trying not to let any of his semen out of her pussy. "I'm sure you're tired, so I'll stop for now. Alright?" Michael asked as he gave her a quick kiss on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:20 pm

"Thank you Sir." She smiled at him slightly, and realized that he still kept his member inside her. Still, she didn't really mind. It felt warm and comfortable inside. "You are very good at this, Master." She said, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:26 pm

"If you think I'm good now, just wait and see how good I get a few weeks later." Michael said as he placed a hand on her cheek and gave her a deep and very passionate kiss. After what seemed like an eternity of kissing, Michael broke the kiss and gave her breasts one quick lick each.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:32 pm

She giggled when he said that, and realized that that meant that he was officially accepting her as his lover, or at least someone to stay in bed with. THe kiss was good after a long and exhausting sex, it provided her the idea that he loved her. She moaned softly into the kiss as she kissed him back, wrapping her hands around him again. But as he bent down to lick her breasts, it made her shudder, and shriek slightly at the new feeling.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:39 pm

"I take it you liked not only the kiss, but the licks as well, am I right Yumika?" Michael asked as he began to rub Yumika's head and ears gently and slowly. He was glad that he chose her as his lover. Even if their relationship was looked down upon by others, he was happy and only cared about how she thought of him and their relationship.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:45 pm

She nodded in agreement, while blushing slightly at her confession. She moaned slightly again as he rubber her ears. "Sir...You are going to make me horny again..." She whispered, feeling her ears and tail come alive with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:56 pm

"Really? Me rubbing your ears makes you horny? Interesting." Michael said as he got a twisted smile on his face. He would never do anything to intentionally hurt her, but this is one thing he just had to find out if it was true. So he began to use his hands to rub and play with only her ears.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:58 pm

His smile scared her a bit, and she shivered as he concentrated on playing with her sensitive ears. "Ah...Sir...Please...It's going to make me horny again..." She mumbled, between moans as he started to play. Her body grew weak, and aroused her more.
Back to top Go down
Ganein
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:09 pm

Michael ignored her pleas and continued to rub her ears. He enjoyed watching her writhe with pleasure and embarresment. "My you look like you're enjoying me play with your ears huh?" Michael asked as he started to gently nibble on her ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)   A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Maid and her Master (xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx & Ganein)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next